Sup Forums, did they deserve it?

Sup Forums, did they deserve it?

>Harvard announced on Thursday that it was canceling the rest of the season for its men’s soccer team after university officials uncovered what they described as a widespread practice of the team’s players rating the school’s female players in sexually explicit terms.

>Harvard was No. 1 in the Ivy League standings with a 4-0-1 conference record, 10-3-2 over all. Only two regular-season games were left in the men’s season, against Columbia, which is tied for second, and the University of Pennsylvania. Harvard will forfeit the opportunity to win an Ivy League championship or participate in this year’s N.C.A.A. tournament, Mr. Scalise wrote.

nytimes.com/2016/11/04/sports/harvard-mens-soccer-season-canceled.html

no

vaginal juice slurping sport

It used to be this kind of shit would upset me, but I'm numb to it now. Nothing surprises me anymore.

>soccer players aren't homos
>get banned

If it cost actually good players a spot on the squad, then yes, 100%.

If it was some meme shit they did in the locker room for fun, then no.

>“We have seen the ‘scouting report’ in its entirety,” they wrote. “We know the fullest extent of its contents: the descriptions of our bodies, the numbers we were each assigned, and the comparison to each other and recruits in classes before us. This document attempts to pit us against one another, as if the judgment of a few men is sufficient to determine our worth.”

they'll be running the world soon enough. I'm sure they won't sweat it

Seems like an overreaction to me. Has anyone seriously never rated people on the looks and sex appeal before?

I seriously thought all soccer players were gay

>This document attempts to pit us against one another, as if the judgment of a few men is sufficient to determine our worth.

This is how the world works familia

Poor kids they can't play in a joke league and they have to study in a university that you need to pay millons of dollars to be able to study even Women's studies.

can I see the rankings somewhere? is there like a list with pics?

>This document attempts to pit us against one another
Don't women do this on their own anyways?

>americucks

>implying the women don't oggle the men and basically do the same thing
>implying keeping their mouths shut wasn't the best option as this was just a fucking joke

What the fuck is this stupid, one-sided bullshit. If those players are smart at all they will leave the fucking school for this retarded shit and fuck over Harvard's soccer program, what a bunch of morons.

Who cares? It's just college soccer.

Everyone has, but apparently you're not allowed to admit that out loud anymore. Not that this will stop women's magazines from ranking male celebrities, of course.

Delet

>This document attempts to pit us against one another, as if the judgment of a few men is sufficient to determine our worth.

Kind of like how they were selected to even be on the team /given scholarships? Besides, I've known PLENTY of girls who have done the exact same shit about the boys on the football team and they weren't expelled or had shit taken away.

Guaranteed it wouldn't even be a news story if the Womens team did this to the men's.

>Modern feminism

>Ivy League Schools

When is the meme that they're good schools going to end? When are people going to realize that the Ivy League is simply a collection of liberal indoctrination centers?

t. hs dropout

>Amerikneels

>tfw ivy league grad (the shitty red one)
>tfw voting, first time ever, for trump
we're not all cucks. he's going to win.

>I'm so concerned about cuck-cucking that I'm going to vote for the guy backed by Russia

No sir, I don't get it

>wouldn't it be nice if we could be friends with russia

I'd rather be on good terms with Russia then with third world mudslime shitholes who'll fund terrorists behind our back

Where can I get an actual copy of the "Scouting Report"?

>Collelge Sawker

Wow it's fucking nothing.

I looked through the original source and they never posted it

spotted the girl that ranked poorly

>“She seems relatively simple and probably inexperienced sexually, so I decided missionary would be her preferred position,” the author wrote about one woman

>"She looks like the kind of girl who both likes to dominate, and likes to be dominated.”

>Concluding his assessment of one woman, the author wrote, “Yeah… She wants cock.”

>“While some of the scouting report last year was wrong, the overall consensus that” a certain player “was both the hottest and the most STD ridden was confirmed.”

They were fucking stupid to be circulating a document with all that on social media.

They should have just kept it as locker room banter and it would have been fine

underrated as fuck

>he's going to win.

The scouting report came out from the locker room anyway someone must have released it out without their knowledge.

The quality of your average Ivy undergrad has gone down significantly since they ramped up AA and need-based scholarships.

The graduate programs, however, are still cream of the crop.

What the fuck is happening to the world?
Has everything gone insane?

>straight American men want to try playing a real sport
>get banned

lel, america is done

Ivy league schools don't give out athletic scholarships

fuck this world

How's that job at star bucks college grad? I'm sure that degree you paid 50k for will pay off, eventually, any day now

>t-th-the russians
kys

See, this is why americans shouldn't have anything to do with football.

You're not ready for a real sport.

>real sport

>flimsy faggots dancing and crying with balls at their feet

Back to the cuckshed, El Spicco

Apparent,y the theam had been warned not to do this anymore and they did it again. Fucking dumbasses

I thought ivy students were supposed to be smart

the undergrads are never smart

Better ban men's mags, Cosmo, and those 100 Hottest Celebrity lists in People, then.

great post

they pretty much do though, they just say it's a regular scholarship

Who the fuck cares? Stop being edgy manchildren looking for things to get upset over.

>ivy league trust fund kiddos not handling the banter

...Isn't this the plot to The Social Network?

I also graduated from the shitty red one
kv neet for 2.5 years now, dad still paying off my debt

/blog

lmao

They used to be, then they started letting niggers and faggots like Pablo Torres in.

Most of the students are legacies.

There was that slut at Duke who did it a few years back
How are these not the same?

Shit you're right

At Harvard, judging women's appearance on paper will get your season cancelled. However, judging women's appearance on the internet will make you a billionaire.

>actual locker room talk
men like to have sex, no matter if you're a new york billionaire or an ivy league student. who knew

fucking kek

>canacuck talking shit
lel
just
lel

Ivy league schools have become expensive SJW daycares that forgot what made them great in the first place.

They were never great in the first place

fucking lmao

ill bet you their goalie is fat or lanky + ugly and her score of "2" started this.

noone would bitch if they all got a high score.

besides, girls are worse. they talk about their ex partners all the time.

America is the one funding them

>>“While some of the scouting report last year was wrong, the overall consensus that” a certain player “was both the hottest and the most STD ridden was confirmed.”
I'd like to know the methodology behind that.

Is this the America you want? If you don't agree, vote Trump next week.

>you will never be so rich and studious that you have your secretary write a document of which girls you want to fuck

where are the women and their ranks

>all posts come from amerilards and leafs

wow... this is the power... of american.. '''''''''banter'''''''''''''''''''

They're right though

WTF praise USA banter now

No women are okay with those so we all should be

lol I'm actually going to harvard business school soon and the starting wage after graduation is 1 million

That's nice, dear.

>the starting wage after graduation is 1 million
At your papa's company?
You're wasted here, friend. Go try trolling gaiaonline or something.

Literally every sport team does this, maybe the only exception is elementary children.

>ameridoop ivy league soccer championship
Lel
Kek
Lmao

They deserve it for being little faggots and keeping a diary.