Need a funny caption for this picture

need a funny caption for this picture.

wankpro×3000

WWI veteran in glee as he tries out his prosthetic arm (Colourized, 1919)

Me and Veronica are going steady, she's even modified her body for me. Isn't that right baby?

*left hand nods in agreement*

> survivor of the fappening 2014

This gountlet will protect my virginyti well.

Niger...

gayyy

the fapping never ends

Niger faggot.

Are you flabby? Weak? Unattractive? Have you accepted your fate as a social outcast doomed to be alone forever? Then the Muscle Master 9000 is for you!

Experience the knuckle shuffle only body builders could give themselves! With the Muscle Master 9000, you too can jerk your chode with the same efficiency OR BETTER, as a body building jock in his prime! Or your money back!

Take it in public! Let your new sense of courage and strength fill you with all the esteem and security your loser friends wish they had!

What better way to attract people of the opposite sex than with UNBRIDLED STRENGTH AND FEROCITY?

And with the Muscle Master 3000s patented sperm lock technology, you can show off your impressive wanking skills with the dried sperm of ever successful wank, lodged into the ingenious sperm catching crevice technology embedded around the arm of the device!

Assholes making fun of you at school? Getting beat up? Then the Muscle Master 3000 is for you too! Simply rip off the oppositions pants and go to town on their more attractive cocks! No one will question your authority again, and more importantly, no one will believe they were raped by a cybernetic arm! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME TIME DEAL!

Yeah suuuuure you did...

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

wow intense

>> And with the Muscle Master 3000s patented sperm lock technology, you can show off your impressive wanking skills with the dried sperm of ever successful wank, lodged into the ingenious sperm catching crevice technology embedded around the arm of the device!

Yeah... becouse... U waz kangs and shiet....

to the fap cave!

oh my god... ultra kek

Brian's cousin Bruno with the arm of fortune

welcome to Sup Forums - this is your free forever alone fapping device

>Idubbz after cancer took his arm