*blocks your path into South China Sea*

*blocks your path into South China Sea*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANZUS#United_States_suspends_obligations_to_New_Zealand
defensenews.com/articles/pivot-to-the-pacific-is-over-state-official-says
straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/china-made-mrt-trains-sent-back-to-fix-defects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*turns your country into a puppet state*

But I guess the Thai have never really minded that

Here's a better pic, OP.

*tries to block your path into the Midway Atoll*

Also, Liaoning a shit, it would be BTFO in 30 seconds upon a real war starting

A
FUCKING
RAMP

THAI #1 China #2 I can say that shit cause no China man browses Sup Forums.

>real war
Just like how America would BTFO Russia and therefore Russia didn't gain any territory during the 2008 South Ossetia war and Ukraine conflict?

Even their ships and planes have a slant to them

t. ladyboy express

What? America never went to war for Ukraine against Russia. If it did, barring nuclear armaments Russia would get btfo.

Even the Ruskies know this.

I think Changpeet is saying that America will let China stomp around south Asia because who cares.

oh. I can see that now. Didn't fully understand what he was talking about.

Although I disagree with that statement to some extent. We still are a protectorate of Taiwan and the Phils Penis.

how come they use their jets as boats?

Pretty simple really

>pic related

China-USA war fucking when?

>We still are a protectorate of Taiwan and the Phils Penis
But Drumpf is isolationist

Another thing. China isn't just using military force but economically strong-arming surrounding countries that oppose it while showering new "friends" with goodies. Philippines and Malaysia already turned coat and with the TPP dead you can expect more countries to move into China's sphere of influence.

>Isolationist
>Increase military budget

No U.S. president is going to tell the military it can no longer patrol shit unless we've already fucked said country up.

I'm actually getting ready for the service rn myself. But since Trump won, and since his 53 million dollar budget increase for the military thing I haven't stopped seeing commercials about America's Navy/Airforce. Marine and Army commercials are less so popular. They usually go for billboards. Although I was at a bar/club last week and the tv played back to back Army commercials

never please

just let them nuke each other already
with Trump's wall protecting us from atomic shock waves its all good

Dog bless Ameriga

I don't doubt China's intentions and use of Economic power at all. I'm just doubting their influence capabilities culturally. Something America has always been really good at is Americanizing nations. The Chinese don't have that same capability. So I suppose strong arm is a proper term you used there. It just bring up how effective their tactics are when the people you are influencing are not very fond of you.

>billion strong chink refugees.
Pls nuke us before that happens.

Salutations

easy for you to say m8, you don't live in china's backyard

>New Zealand
>China's Backyard
Really lad? I mean you probably aren't even on their maps, literally.

maybe they'll forget about us

You are part of the Anglo Sphere. Nothing will happen to you long term. Every nation birthed from England regardless of politics gets unlimited protection from daddy UK and big bro heavyweight America.

Don't forget Anglos are the best source for extreme shitposting.

>shitposts China into oblivion
btw are the Chinese not allowed on Sup Forums?

they are, but Captcha is blocked in Chingolia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANZUS#United_States_suspends_obligations_to_New_Zealand

>people you are influencing are not very fond of you
>America has always been really good at is Americanizing nations
>The Chinese don't have that same capability
Extremely naive. Do you think for one second that your allies like the Saudis truly love you?

Shinzo Abe made very difficult arrangements on agriculture, cars, sugar and dairy. Now Trump just walks away from the TPP. How does the region have confidence in America?

China seizes Singaporean APCs and America says nothing. China builds islands and America sends a few patrols, nothing really changes. ASEAN can't even stand united against China's claims. When you refuse trade deals and can't scare off the Chinese, they move in with generous offers. This region is more than happy to see American influence, but the leaders in this region are seeing Chinese money and military threats overshadow America's credibility as an ally and as a deterrent.

carriers are so cool, wish we still had one

Carriers are useless if you aren't participating on overseas invasions or dickwaving far away.

They're often used for humanitarian aid and disaster relieve. Good as a floating base of operations too.

Amphibious Assault Ships can be used to do the same, and for cheaper.

For my country, a carrier it's pretty much useless and the navy burns money on it just to keep it floating.

>Amphibious Assault Ships

You can't launch numerous aircraft and helicopters from them to provide air support. Being able to launch aircraft is really, really handy.

I mean more for humanitarian reasons.

Indeed it's handy to throw planes from the sea, but the amount of resources that you have to do just to make that it's enormous and for us we don't really need it since the navy here just patrol the sea and sometimes send humanitarian aid to africa or whatever.

>'Pivot to the Pacific' is over, senior U.S. diplomat says

defensenews.com/articles/pivot-to-the-pacific-is-over-state-official-says

>WASHINGTON — The Obama administration’s Pacific rebalance effort — also known as the Pivot to the Pacific — effort is officially dead, according to a top State Department official.

>Asked by reporters about the future of the rebalance, Acting Assistant Secretary of State Susan Thornton said Monday that the new administration has its own plan for the region, even if that plan has yet to take shape.

>“Pivot, rebalance, etcetera — that was a word that was used to describe the Asia policy in the last administration. I think you can probably expect that this administration will have its own formulation. We haven’t really seen in detail, kind of, what that formulation will be or if there even will be a formulation,” she said
>the Pivot to the Pacific — effort is officially dead,

*blocks your path*

>We still are a protectorate of Taiwan
Not since 1978.

>fires brahmos

there goes liaoshit to the bottom of the sea!

>a fucking ramp

American nuclear armament is even more outdated

Being so close to America you wouldn't want that, because it could mean the USA being burned to the ground. A lot of countries benefit from China whereas there are a lot of countries which want to see American either outright destroyed or severely reduced in global presence.
America also can't afford to go to war with China.

>there are literally chinese on this board right now who can read everything we post but can't reply.

fack yuo chinks.

Go away, commie

come home yellow man.

I confuse their commie brains with simple logic, then eat 50 hot wing and get drunk.

What do the Chinese think about this matter?

Why do not Chinese write?
If he writes, is he killed?

t.

>implying there's need in aircraft carrier
When time will come our superior rockets will btfo billions of your tax money every day
Your rust bucket fleet is doomed. When we will end with this our brave boys ( we send chechens and other mongrel races first) will commit act of diet on americans
Of course no one would care

i hope never. but i will die for china.

Are you going to die for the Chinese Communist Party?

Freedom raining down right from your bay gifted by US while act of diet is proceeding.

>mfw only the Chinese minister of foreign affairs is allowed to post on Sup Forums
ni hao, mr minister

Fenno-Mongol-Korea-Japan Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere when?

> SCS
> China

They did not strong-arm us

They funded a puppet that aligns with their interests

Now we are paying the price

>What? America never went to war for Ukraine against Russia.

You are at war with us since 1946. All the wars we've participated in for the last 70 years were proxy wars with the USA.

At least now you have 1.3 billion people to buy your bananas and maybe those chink trains as well.

No one uses Chink trains

Not even countries slightly poorer than us

Trump is planning a large-scale modernization program of the US nuclear arsenal, so w/e.

So, just like China was prepared to invade Taiwan in 1996 and Bill Clinton sent the US 7th Fleet out there.

They dropped the invasion plans.

Singapore does and Malaysia as well.
straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/china-made-mrt-trains-sent-back-to-fix-defects
You just need to ship them back several times and the CCP start looking for manufacturer's heads to chop until the problems are resolved.

*blocks your path*

No need for you to die if you have these.

Press button some hundred times and go home for dinner with your family. Watch the news showing the 7th Fleet being turned into a reef.

You mean, how China accelerated their invasion plans and modernization because of 1996.