Why do black girls have such big butts?

Why do black girls have such big butts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck u faggot

Because their genetics are still close enough to baboons for them to retain the big ass gene

because they are subhuman, the less brain, the more ass

As someone who likes big butts, i can honestly say that shit is disgusting. Its like she has balloons stuffed into her asscheeks.

In the example of your webm, it's most likely because that tribe of niggers has to run to chase down their prey.
And I mean run for days. My guess is this is a Kenyan tribe. Only reason I can see for such a large prosterior.

LOW TEST DETECTED

>Kenyans
>large posteriors.
kek retard pls, they're the skelliest of africans

maybe it's a plastic / botox / who knows / fake / surgery?

It's like a camel's hump, but for chicken and watermelon

Well, the theory is sound.
They are most likely hunter gatherers and therefore are using their legs, and butts, in excess for survival.

So it stands to reason, that this is why their butts are so big.

Because they shit so much. It's disgusting, but these subhumans eat chicken and watermelons all day before shitting huge dumps that smell like concentrated death.
There is a reason these ppl are brown. Like indians they develloped camouflage skin colour to be harder to spot in their natural habitat... a djungle full of human excrements.

Tragic genetics.

Women are not hunters in nature you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

tl,dr: nigger genes

Bitch please. That is a nice, well shaped ass. Not like that baboon looking shit the op posted.

nigga you gay?

I'd fondle that shit all day and I'm a white guy.

Nigga with big dick = Negress with big ass

Made for each other and should stick they're own kind

Stick to*

somehow they need to store their water
just like a cactus does

Explain lions.

And gatherer/running from predators counts too, essay.

Their*

Is for when they fart. It creates a pocket between their butt cheeks and can fart in public without anyone knowing

Because it is genetic ornimentation such as the peacock's tail. It is a trait that's been bread out of them through selection done by the mate. We extract these features through our selection of mate the same way we make different dog breeds.

It's something called evolution you dumb fucking cunt

Anyone who lives a sedentary life develops a fat ass. Black women are professionals at doing nothing.

Years of selective breeding

Africans aren't sedentary though

Because they cannot lie

I think this woman's ass is for water retention.

You sound like a fag user, I'd bury my face in between those cheeks in a heartbeat

Though it's true that the presence of big butts causes an increase in honesty(1), is it also true that it works in reverse? Can excessive honesty cause big butts? Maybe we'll never know.

Sources:
1) Sir Mix-A-Lot

Not my fault you have shit taste

Those are implants dumb cucks

>be white
>have no culture
>travel to appropriate culture

Retards didn't even look at OPs post. That women is from an African bush tribe.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
haha ! oh lord. Thnks

It's an evolutionary development compensating for their lack of chairs.

>chairs.
source ?

That Carrot Top movie.

DAT ASSSSS NIGGA

Not anyone's fault you're a homo

From their ancestry of being jungle bunnies hopping up and down in song

fuck, nice ass

All asses are gross, huge or small doesn't matter

I wish we were evolved from a cool species like wolves or tigers instead of just being shitty naked talking apes

furry deteced

black chicks are made for anal

Your all wrong , It is a classic example of Darwin's evolution theory ! The sit around all day on a big comfortable ass and breed OR they have skinny uncomfortable ass and want to contribute to society and go out and work. Eventually they will evolve in to black leather sofa's with several vaginas ! Simple science !