Well Trumptards...

Well Trumptards, it looks like Donald Trump is going to reverse any and all progression that has been made on the steady legalization and regulated recreational cannabis industry. The Trump administration has retardedly stated they intend to do so. For "states rights" my ass. So he's going to take money out of the government through the taxed cannabis industry, take thousands of people out of work who's jobs revolve around this new and thriving private enterprise, and piss off the people any more. It makes we wonder how much he was paid by the pharmaceutical industry (notably those with ties to those who continue to add to our opiate epidemic). When will the Trumptards realize that he has no desire to serve the people but those with deep pockets. Fuck you Trump!

nypost.com/2017/02/23/trump-administration-hints-at-crackdown-on-recreational-pot/

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/02/23/spicer_says_trump_will_prosecute_recreational_marijuana.html

marketwatch.com/story/expect-greater-enforcement-of-marijuana-laws-under-trump-spicer-says-2017-02-23

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481531/
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html
google.com/amp/s/www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/02/24/dispensary-raids-rise-obama-regime/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
rollingstone.com/politics/news/obamas-war-on-pot-20120216
mattcook.org/federal-house-bill-would-reschedule-cannabis-re-define-marijuana-to-exclude-cbd/
youtube.com/watch?v=1C2sS8BWZcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumpity bump bump!

amazing anybody could ever think he was for the people.

I completely agree. When will the people wake the fuck up and realize he's just another corporate shill. Unless the marijuana lobby buys him off, I don't see anything changing. Looks like all the progress that has been made will be reversed. His popularity is going to take a nosedive (as if it hasn't already)

You don't need recreational marijuana fam. Keep it medicinal.

Why?

I just can't imagine a scenario where ANYONE was stupid enough to fall for that shit. I fucking hate Hillary and the Democrats but seriously how were people so unbelievably stupid I just cannot fathom shit does not compute

You don't need coffee fam. You don't need alcohol fam.

Have you not watched theconference of any thing? They clearly stated that they are cracking down harder on the legalized shit, enforcing rules some more.

Stupid faggot.

Iknr? People are dumb don't realize no society in the history of humanity has existed without three or four recreational substances it's populous chooses from. Everyone is always doing drugs. There are almost zero exceptions.

No hes not you retard. Why are liberals incapable of thinking or doing research?

A republican from Virginia proposed a bill this month that will reschedule marijuana. This will allow the federal gov to enforce drug laws while preventing the DEA from raiding state legal grow ops. It will only prevent trafficking and selling over state lines. It will also legalize CBD.

Trump is playing to both sides, the evangelicals and moralists who are hard-line on drug law being enforced and people who think marijuana should be a state issue or legalized.

Obama just didn't enforce federal drug laws instead of changing the law. This is wrong because it sets a precedent to not enforce the law. By changing the law and rescheduling marijuana Trump can both enforce the law and allow weed to become legal throughout the country.

Hes a Manhattan ex-democrat he doesn't give a shit about weed. He is pro-medical marijuana and has said so before. Stop crying libs.

You clearly sound like a triggered imbecile if you think that means anything. What else could "cracking down harder" mean?

Don't drink either.
It's a highly addictive substance, far worse than what was said above.

>Stop crying libs.
Weed fried their brains.

People who believe he is for the people, are the people he is for. They want:
-deport Mexicans
-ban immigrants
-imprison blacks
-hurt liberal feelings
-not let Hillary be president
-Make america white again

Trump has done (or started to do) these things. Those supporters are getting what they wanted. Others understand he is not for them but thought he would be better than Hillary or just support the party not the man.

Not only this but trump also knows that marijuana and hemp are a very profitable industry and in the future we could export marijuana to other countries which would greatly benefit everyone and make us tons of money. He wants to turn blue states red for 2020 and rescheduling marijuana is a perfect way to gain support from independents and bernie libs.

I agree. I think weed, alcohol, and caffeine should all be illegal. Alcohol is responsible for too many deaths per year, caffeine withdrawal turns people into whiny cunts and weed is for 12 year olds and hippies

>caffeine withdrawal turns people into whiny cunts
the horror is unimaginable

>Trump is limiting cannabis?

>HE'S DESTROYING EVERYTHING WE WORKED FOR SELOUT SELLOUT PHARMECUTICALS ARE WORSE THAN CANNABIS TRUMBY PLS LET US SMOKE POT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So you are against the freedom to choose. We should make bungee jumping or skydiving illigal because adrenaline is addictive and those things are dangerous.

I can feel your butthurt from here burnout.

shut up retard

There are tons of shills on this thread trying to fearmonger people into thinking that trump is cracking down on weed. Hes not. He will reschedule and allow for the marijuana industry to take pressure off of other industries and make tons of money.

Over 50% of the population is for legalizing weed. He would be insane to crack down on weed if he wants to win in 2020. Don't be scared, mark my words liberals will start to see the light. We need to make laws that make sense that we can enforce and everyone knows marijuana is unfairly scheduled right now.

>bungee jumping or skydiving illigal because adrenaline is addictive
Yeah those pesky divers are robbing stores at gunpoint daily...many such cases

>Deport illegal immigrants
>Limit immigrants to help stop terrorist attacks
>When did he say he wants to imprison blacks?
>Any republican president is going to hurt libtard feelings.
>Hillary is a criminal and completely unfit to be the president of the United States,
>*Great

I will gladly give up freedom to make others miserable

So the Trump administration is working for the Cartels.

Fuck yeah, making America great again.

Compelling argument.

Why is anybody even surprised at this. He's a cock and getting rid of a drug that has basically done no harm to anybody and occasionally helps people with real problems like parkinson's or insomnia/anorexia related issues...well its just a small amount of the icing really.

You gave up democracy because you blamed society for your weeb tendencies and thought this would be a funny way to get back at them. Welp enjoy...but don't think this will save you from your miserable existence.

get mad you pothead fuck. You live for pot, you waste your entire miserable life thinking about pot, your life is such a shitty existence that pot is your ultimate goal in life. I bet you're one of those faggots that talk about their bongs and get high during gaming and make a complete retard of yourself over mic. NOBODY LIKES YOU

Thinking Trumptards are for small government.

They love him making the government bigger and doing things like this.

They'll be behind him 100%.

>weed
>highly addictive

Only to those who get legitimate medicinal benefit from it.

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just pulling this assumption out of your ass? There is a reason he didn't enforce the crackdown on recreational states as well. From the way the political environment is going, he is only supporting medical marijuana and not the recreational use. They are also trying to tie "opioid abuse" to recreational marijuana which is absolute hogwash. To me it sounds like they are trying to keep it medicinal so the pharmaceutical industry can try to get their hooks into it and charge outrageous fees while keeping it out of the common man's backyard so they can't grow.

Well, he's for extremely rich people.

Two words you dumb nigger.

Jeff. Sessions.

I think the quote was "Good people don't smoke weed?" With Trump being the retard that he is, do you really think that he's going to have any control over how this plays out? Especially with the for-profit private prison system on the rise again?

Face it - Trump is an orangutang who signs whats handed to him because he likes his signature on important documents, to say he had a hand in it.

Now look who is butthurt. Go suck on a bottle.

Weed is illegal under federal law.

Get. Over. It.

There is no argument, there is no rational statement you can make to reinforce your side, retard

>medicinal benefit
Since when schizophrenia benefits people?

go smoke more pot because you can't handle life you hippy wannabe

So is treason, but Trump is still in office.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Medicinal cannabis contains CBD which cures schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481531/

How about that THC which gives schizophrenia?

He is advising the justice department to ignore "state rights" and crack down on a well-regulated, profitable and socially beneficial industry.

And you think this is alright because, for some reason, you think he will re-schedule it. Despite him not saying he will do it. And this statement specifically illustrating that he intends to enforce the current schedule.

This is a whole other tier of denial.

Also, over 50% of the population didn't want him as President in the first place, but you don't see that changing anything.

>Cannabidiol (CBD) is a major phytocannabinoid present in the Cannabis sativa plant. It lacks the psychotomimetic and other psychotropic effects that the main plant compound Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) being able, on the contrary, to antagonize these effects.

Can you even read?

But good people don't smoke weed, it's true. It mostly hinders ambition and promotes complacency. Especially for younger folks. It had been proven to cause brain damage (not to the point of drooling on yourself) later in life after moderate to heavy use. More studies are confirming this after some new research on the higher potency weed that has become normalized

mu muh muh states rights!

evidence of what? That the bill that was introduced? You can look it up yourself. Obama said he will not enforce federal law when it comes to legal weed states. Trump supports federal legalization of medical marijuana and supports states right to choose about recreational. You can easily find this with a google search.

He will not allow the DEA to crack down on legal states because that will ruin his chances for 2020. The political enviroment is that liberals hate trump and will not work with him. This is a bill that liberals will work with republicans for and will break the ice allowing for future cross party collaboration.

Smooth burn!

Cannabis contains THC also yes? THC gives you schizo yes?

Is that a real quote? Did the fucktard state that because there is a problem with opioids that they're going to crack down on recreational marijuana?

And Hillary isn't in prison

>It mostly hinders ambition and promotes complacency. Especially for younger folks. It had been proven to cause brain damage (not to the point of drooling on yourself) later in life after moderate to heavy use

All these things apply to Sup Forums as well.

>cures schizophrenia
sure

You just described a less harmful version of alcohol. But prohibition didn't stick because, as a society, people crave relief from themselves.

>>Cannabidiol (CBD) is a major phytocannabinoid present in the Cannabis sativa plant. It lacks the psychotomimetic and other psychotropic effects that the main plant compound Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) being able, on the contrary, to antagonize these effects.

oh no the poor liberal is scared of jeff sessions. Jeff sessions has no say in congress rescheduling weed you fucking idiot. Jeff sessions job is to enforce the law which he will enforce once weed is rescheduled to a less dangerous drug preventing raids. Thats what I'm trying to say...

It will be win/win because the law will be enforced and the unfair scheduling of weed will be addressed. Pot will become a nationwide industry leading to exports and tons of revenue.

potheads are robbing stores daily?
did alex jones tell you this?

Let's be honest, weed doesn't cure SHIT. It just makes pain more bearable

>weed is for niggers and hippies

ftfy

it does cure autism

Sorry pothead. I don't smoke so I don't really care. Good luck on your quest though.

its the same shit about the gay marriage issue. Its already been decided and it will not be repealed. It would cause too much controversy unnecessarily because only a small minority of the country is against gay marriage enough to change anything about the existing law. A huge % is for legalizing marijuana. Trump will do what is most popular mark my words.

>highly addictive substance
My ass

Fuck that noise, LSD is what cures autism.

Yeah so?

Most of the costly as fuck medicines to combat some illness don't cure anything either, they just relieve the symptoms.

Weed is no different. It's no worse than Alcohol. Hell Alcohol is worse.

Make the punishment hard labor at a gulag and the usage rates will plummet.

Only the weak need relief from reality. I can't stand interacting with these slow idiots with their glazed expressions and lifeless eyes. Fuck alcohol, fuck weed.

I swear liberals are not able to think farther than a headline in a clearly biased liberal newspaper whos only motive is to discredit trump at every turn.

potheads are also chewing peoples faces off like rabid zombies when psychosis kicks in
what's your point? How does drug abuse benefit society?

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Going back on promises. Fuck..

Hahaha goddamn you made me fucking kek my sides away

you know i was actualy considering this untill you listed a bunch of fake news websights.

gr8 b8 m8.

Is this b8?

Nobody is saying weed a miracle cure for whatever illness you have.

Look into why and how medicinal marijuana is actually used if you're confused.

Weed is addictive on a psychological level. If a pothead smokes for a year straight and then has to abruptly stop, they're gonna have a bad time

If you look at the whole picture, it would appear that slowly, large pharmaceutical corporations have lobbied for laws that ban easy-to-produce and natural medicines, effective painkillers and all manners of stimulants that make people more productive and increase their cognitive capacity.

We are being dumbed down, we are not given the same choices about our own consciousness that our forefathers have had. We do not have the freedom to increase our motivation and drive.

Only criminals have freedom to their own mind. The rest of us, we're prisoners.

>More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in laboratory dishes. Some animal studies also suggest certain cannabinoids may slow growth and reduce spread of some forms of cancer.

cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on this website. Congratulations

Well, I'm glad you don't need them. But humanity has, for all of recorded history, developed ways to fuck itself up recreationally.

Slavery has come and gone, the age of consent fluctuates, the modern "childhood" lasting for nearly 2 decades, life expectancy, height. All of this fluctuates from culture to culture and place to place. But not getting fucked up.

also you are a fucking idiot if you think trump every plays anything so he is not in control. He is a control freak and alpha male and doesn't make moves to let people control him. Jeff Sessions has no real power in law making he only enforces the existing law. Trump would never allow someone to destroy a profitable industry especially something as trivial and safe as marijuana.

no, who the fuck told you that?

it makes people mildly paranoid because under the influence, ideas and things just fall into place in your head without much provocation. it's a mental lubricant so of course any preconceived notions you may have are going to cause problems.

but it will not make you schizophrenic unless you already have underlying psychological problems (such as regularly posting on Sup Forums)

>forced sterilization is what cures autism

Ftfy bro

ever*

Why is everyone under the impression that Obama didn't enforce marijuana laws? Obama regime and Feds raided dispensaries at a much higher rate than Bush. Since the MSM was in his pocket though, this is little known info.

google.com/amp/s/www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/02/24/dispensary-raids-rise-obama-regime/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

rollingstone.com/politics/news/obamas-war-on-pot-20120216

0/10
not falling for that bait

Wow! You are a fucking dipshit for two reasons.
1. It says CBD and does NOT include Cannabis
2. Trump is NO way or form advocated his support for it and has made Republican Rp. Tom Price his HHS secretary who is adamantly against it.

Yup as expected, Trumptards can't think. To bad I didn't call your bluff.

mattcook.org/federal-house-bill-would-reschedule-cannabis-re-define-marijuana-to-exclude-cbd/

"According to the bill text, CBD would be defined exclusively as cannabis not containing more than 0.3 percent THC “on a dry weight basis.” The proposal does "NOT" include any indication or direct order pertaining to how cannabis would be rescheduled; instead it leaves that responsibility to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, and National Academy of Sciences’ Institute of Medicine, who would issue a recommendation to the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Agency."

Maybe you should do some fucking research without pulling facts out of your ass.

every politician will ALWAYS be a corporate shill. it will never end

I smoked for years, then decided to quit. I was cranky and had a hard time sleeping for 3 days. I had worse withdrawal symptoms from quitting caffeine.

And you're a fool if you believe anything he says or thinks he plans things out in advance.

That 30 day secret plan to eliminate ISIS sure was great. I'm glad those guys are gone now.

Smoking it doesn't cure or kill cancer cells fam.

>When the White House press secretary links recreational marijuana with the opioid crisis and says greater enforcement of laws will be coming what he actually means is that marijuana is about to be rescheduled

You guys really believe that whole 4D chess thing, right?

There's not a lot of studies relating to it, but evidence is pointing towards the fact that, in some people, it may exacerbate certain mental conditions (such as schitzo, depression, etc). But these are far from conclusive or comprehensive.

I have no qualms about this. CBD is good medicine that doesn't exist in commercially grown recreational strains.

Eh, I knew shit like this was gonna happen. I memed for him because the alternative was just as bad.

Fuck you shillary I wanted jim webb to be our dem.

well thats what he said.

youtube.com/watch?v=1C2sS8BWZcQ

He may have enforced some raids, but remember some of these people never paid taxes on their grow ops and didn't do it 100% legally so the feds got involved.

I love how everyone in this thread is forgetting about all the damn court cases where states have already gotten into it with the feds over their marijuana laws. Like so much of his other stupid ideas this one will die a hard death before the judiciary.

Yes it does, even if the effect is insignificant it doesn't mean it's nonexistent.

>at a much higher rate

Thinking dispensaries were even a thing 2000-2008.

This isn't what happens to everybody, some people will be fucked up, some won't at all, it's the same with all drugs, just on different levels, some are more addictive than others. Alcohol is more addictive than weed, but crack is really addictive compared to alcohol.

You might want to check the validity of those studies. Start with the NIDA funding.