Anyone know how to make shake n bake meth? i got a list of the ingredients, but i cant find the steps to process them

anyone know how to make shake n bake meth? i got a list of the ingredients, but i cant find the steps to process them.

Other urls found in this thread:

snagfilms.com/films/title/drugs_inc_stashville_tennessee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lookup "stashville Tennessee" it was a drugs inc ep that showed part of the process

If you buy all the ingredients from the same store, you can just dump them in a pan, add water, bring to boiling point then evaporate the water until it crystallizes. no further steps added.

If you buy different ingredients from different stores they are not tuned down with each other so it takes some serious math and shit that I do not know.

hope it helps.

dont do this op

what do you know? have you ever produced methamphetamines? if so, where and when?

I thought so, big guy.

u start with the ammonium nitrate dissolving it in the naphtha the the other ingredients like the stove fuel n pill stock can be added, then the lithium, then the lye make sure to cover the lithium with the lye cause the water used to kick off the reaction will react violently I'd coming in direct contact with the lithium

yea, because ingredients from the same store are "tuned down" with each other right? also cooking them in a pan somehow magically pressurizes the mixture, and doesn't allow the lithium to violently react to the water right?

after you finish the first reaction you need sulfuric acid and salt to bubble the solution and yield the actual product

precisely!

well, I am glad to see that at least one other person ITT knows what I am talking about.

how exactly do i use the acid and salt? thats the main part i cant find any details on

u just mix them in a separate jar n the had that it produces is filtered through your first solution, in doing so the product begins to crystallize and fall to the bottom of the bottle. don't breath any of the gasses produced in either reaction they are very toxic

the gas* it produces

Just grow a field of coka plants in your backyard and make your own crack

"stashville" shows how to do the bubbling but doesn't tell you what ingredients he uses

heres the link
snagfilms.com/films/title/drugs_inc_stashville_tennessee

Thanks, as for my list, does this sound about right?
20oz empty bottle.
12-hour sinus sedated
8oz coleman lighter fluid
3tblsp of cold pack beads
2 AA lithium strips
how much lye crystals do i add?
how much salt? should it be iodized?
no aluminum?

are you going to use it yourself or sell it?

no aluminum the lighter fluid should actually be coleman camp fuel ir white gas

also need naphtha or methel ethel keytone

lemme find my list

just for my personal use. my dealer lost his connections. he said its getting pretty tough at the border.

where can i get a list of all the ingredients and their amounts needed?

can confirm. post video of the making so others can make some as well

can't find my list but this one looks pretty accurate looks like it's all there

nice try fbi

one pot? sure. get one pot, put ingredients, shake bake...profit heisenburgerr

This. Exactly...just this, user.

why don't you take the opportunity to quit?

ok last questions: when do i add the distilled water? can you tell me what order to mix them in? and what exactly is the NP solvent?

water is literally last thing you add. n np would be referring to the naphtha

not sure if bait

no the np they're referring to as the methel ethel keytone or xylene