What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/dnc-democratic-national-convention-president-obama-bill-clinton-bernie-sanders/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/union-mad-police-victims-voice-dnc-cops-widows-40768711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want the chimpanzee vote.

bill got cucked by colin powel and condezza lmfao

>me and my abuela love all minorities!

The actual DNC speaker lineup:
>Mother of Trayvon Martin
>Mother of Eric Garner
>Mother of Michael Brown

She's literally betting her campaign on white guilt.

that she wants trump to win

Better keep slowly degrading immigration laws and bringing in more uneducated democratic voters if you're going to be posting shit like that babe.. oh wait, that's what they've been doing! :^)

Seems like a bad angle to push, considering all Trump has to do is tout out the bodies of the recently murdered cops.

>A vote for Hilary is a vote for more dead cops

Although, that would probably cause more people to vote for her.

You lie.

I actually can't tell if this is complete fiction or reality.

>She's literally betting her campaign on white guilt.

It's because she needs to boost black turnout

Guys vote for me... guys?

thewrap.com/dnc-democratic-national-convention-president-obama-bill-clinton-bernie-sanders/

It's like I'm living in an alternate universe where everyone's an idiot

I can confirm. That's not even all the mothers of dead dindus they're bringing out, there's a few more. The Philadelphia Police have formally condemned her.

why stop when it's working

you can't say you're against illegal immigrants entering the country anymore to anyone outside of Sup Forums

She means she doesn't give a fuck about white people

"I would say anything to win"

Well their lives don't matter

What happens if the EC chooses to elect her even if Trump's numbers being higher?

Will there actually be unrest?

>Boynie Sanduhs being forced to congratulate Hillary on her nomination

lmao

It feels like Hillary is a plant to ensure Trump's presidency at this point. I hope the DNC leaks reached enough people to make it chaotic. Seeing as how much she's been antagonizing them I doubt police would give as much of a shit as they did for the RNC.

Trump and Hillary are the most unfavourable and hated candidates in history. There will be unrest whoever wins. If you mean civil war/day of the rope then no. That only happens in the dreams of Sup Forumsacks.

don't forget Beyonce

DNC has being actively working against Sanders, he steps aside and recommends Hillary. Literal cuck through and through, what a loser.

Can't wait for the chimpouts, 68 here we come.

does anyone anymore? seems like unless you're a minority or a faggot no one gives a single fuck

It's because she sincerely believes in the cause of killing America

there are rules in most states on how the ec has to vote

>being forced to congratulate Hillary
Bernie fully bent the knee without a fight. They don't have to force him to do anything.

imagine if your dad was a cop, and the day after he gets shot by some BLM fuckwit A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT posts this, purely so she can get the black vote.

Television and Film

>Everyone hates trump! The media says so!
Trump is literally the most popular candidate the repubs have had in well over a decade.

welp, I can't tell if she is this dumb or she actually wants Trump to win

now that the emails proving the fix was in came out, he's gonna fling some shit. they're working on removing him from the convention schedule as we speak

Yes, the DNC is on television.

what if burny ratos clitnis?

Fucking hell... the pandering is so cringey. Yet every nigger will rally around it.

His national unfavorability ratings are higher than any candidate America has ever had.

>Everyday there are dozens of articles in my feed about Trump's latest fatal mistake
>It's been like this for 6 months

I'm pretty apolitical, but this has only made me embrace the memes

you only can't because for every five rationally-minded citizens there's one landmine libtard that'll chimp out about it and ruin your day.

Trump was right: it's called the "silent majority" for a reason.

Brexit proves that there are more reasonable people in the world than the media wants you to think.

His EC numbers won't be higher, she pretty much has this in the bag.

That's probably because Bernie was a DNC plant to energize impressionable reddit fags to donate their college money. There's no doubt that what's left from the campaign will go straight into Hillary's campaign.

>he steps aside and recommends Hillar

No he is being a rational Jew. If he doesn't support hillary and get bernouts to vote for her, Trump wins the white house. You need to think like a Jew user.

I think she wants to build more seen barriers (walls) around the african-americans.

>You need to think like a Jew user.
that would mean voting for Trump

>barriers
>companies and schools are FORCED to accept a certain number of underachieving or just dumb blacks
>when shitty things happen to whites they accept it
>when shitty things happen to blacks its muh racism
Blacks need to grow the fuck up, and understand how good they have it, and that all the negativity surrounding their race is cased by them.

Everyone hated Asians when they came, but they work hard, and don't have a culture that glorifies crime. Why aren't other minorities being targeted?

Its shit like this that makes me wonder if Trump isn't the best candidate to fix America.

This. He's a Boomer Jew with relatives that died in the Holocaust, anything with a whiff of "fascism", "nationalism" or "populism" will put him in hysterics about how oy vey, it's 1933 all ovah again

Honestly, how would a dose of Hilary's Term taint the political waters?

Because there are two options, she either welshes on all her minority pandering, or she goes through with it, and the cucks actually feel the pressure of state authorized Political Correctness.

>"Why do blacks support a party that feeds their victim complex?" asked a guy who visits a site every day just to feed his victim complex

those are made up by the Jews

>Brexit proves that there are more reasonable people in the world than the media wants you to think.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/

And Obama has the lowest favorability rating of any president in history according to Fox.

I don't trust any favorability polls the media spits out for shit. But things like voter turnout and the size of his rallies are undeniable.

Trump supports Israel, Hillary doesn't

>Brexit proves that there are more reasonable people in the world than the media wants you to think.
>angry old Britains vote Leave to get rid of all these damn immigrants
>don't realize that most of them come through the Commonwealth and the Polish will just get replaced with Zimbabweans and Indians/Pakis
>fuck their economy up in the process
>reasonable

It honestly feels the opposite. Trump comes out of nowhere to present opposition but Hillary wins lol. Even though everyone wants to MAGA

>when Sup Forums accidentally admits there was a holocaust and people died in it

Friendly reminder that any measure to stop "stupid people voting" would disproportionately affect minorities

All you have to do is go to the people you know will be anti-Trump/ anti-Obama.

Protip, if the NY-Times holds a poll, the results are going to be pretty left-leaning.

Dude, EU more like SU, it's a fucking tyranny *vapes coz cigs are expensive*

>that headline
>dropped
You're seriously implying that the exact same people who voted went home and went "durrrr now what did I just vote for again?"

Google trends always revolve around the current news. Reach harder, faggot.

So who here likes to spend their free time trying to come up with creative new law ideas that can help america go in a better direction to recent events, basiclly maybe come up with a solution to them?

I've been working on a bill idea about how to make the court system not allowed to judge on things that involve things about a persons race and gender and other stuff for a better judging system that helps to look and evidence rather then the person on trial.

Its just an idea right now but I like the idea that a jury is judging someone who is anonymous rather then their character to maybe make the jury reflect on incidences of the cases.

Doesn't Sup Forums love the Holocaust?

What's your game?

They paradoxically glorify it and deny its existence at the same time.

>Sup Forums is one person who holds contradictory beliefs

is that real

I don't think you know very much about Sup Forums.

>accidentally

The Holocaust happened, but Jews weren't the only victims.

Though good luck finding a Jew that will admit that

>Sup Forums is not a hivemind

That's a lot of effort for a scant few million dollars.

Looks like someone just secured himself a spot on the Proscription List.

>a board that is split between Nazis, libertarians, centrists, and a sprinkle of commies is a hivemind

I hope this racist fuck gets hanged with all his family

I think Star Wars is a good story, but I don't believe it actually happened long long ago.

Yeah.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/union-mad-police-victims-voice-dnc-cops-widows-40768711

>assuming Redditors have ever been to Sup Forums

>Sup Forums doesn't just go with what they think is not anywhere near the center, which in their mind is commie

>Clinton has made curbing gun violence a focus of her White House bid, campaigning alongside several women who have lost their children to gun violence or after contact with police, including the mothers of Garner and Trayvon Martin.

God I hate women