TRUMP KICKS CNN OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

TRUMP KICKS CNN OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

IDS HABBENING

youtube.com/watch?v=-8yzoj4xBqY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8yzoj4xBqY
npr.org/2017/02/24/517011779/white-house-asked-fbi-to-publicly-refute-reports-trump-associates-had-russia-con
youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>youtube.com/watch?v=-8yzoj4xBqY

HEHEHEHE

Fake News - blocked!

Let more liberal tears flow...

Prezzie Chump is comin' fer you next.

what a retard. he's sounding more and more like the russians with each passing day. I guess he doesn't realize that this is unconstitutional and he will be getting taken to federal court. this could even lead to him being impeached. what a fucktard.

Hahwahwah.

While it is really pretty scary, naive and potentionaly dangerous....

I'll let myself to laugh for now.

Hahahaa, fucking media had it coming for long time.

... uf. President should not do this. But Trump is what he promised, after all, and the "global world media" ... definitely need wake up slap the hard way.

holy shit he's weak

Lmao Youre an idiot. Do you think every highschool newspaper has a constitutional right to a whitehouse press pass too?

This is fucking hilarious. Libs are going to totally lose their shit over this. Trump just bitch-slapped CNN, and they're totally not used to people calling them out for what they do. They are slimeballs though. Still carrying on with the whole Russia thing even though the FBI stated that what they were reporting was not accurate at all, and yet it continues.

hes butthurt because they fact check his blatant lies.

CNN is doing their job as independent press, suppressing the press that disagrees with you is the first sign of a dictator.

Enough with the WAAAHHH THE MAIN STREAM MEDIAAAAA WAHHHHHH THEY DONT AGREE WITH MY WORLDVIEW 100%

You knowing the 'facts' makes me cringe for the country. You're a fool do your own research and check sources you pleb. The FBI was asked by the administration to discredit the story and they refused. Although the pee story and all of that is probably nonsense the fact that the administration had contact with Russia as citizens and not acting as the government is legit sketch brother.

npr.org/2017/02/24/517011779/white-house-asked-fbi-to-publicly-refute-reports-trump-associates-had-russia-con
I'll concede that NPR is pretty liberal but they fact check and have clear sources.

Lol no he can kick out all the media if he wants

They ought to kick the fvcking door in since Trump works for US, which includes the US media! We're his BOSS!

He's literally doing what Stalin and Hitler fucking did trying to silence the free press.

Sounds like you scare really easily, user.

>suppressing the press that disagrees with you is the first sign of a dictator.
This

Im not from states and I wath CNN and NYT only fairly rarely.

But I am pretty fucking sure it is NOT independent. It is just boulevar. They pump agenda a lot since it works over readers.

I am pretty sure that automatic sentiment analysis would back my words.

They are very anti-trump since it simply gets them vievers from both sides.

If you think they are better than fox news... no, they do the same thing. Just not so obviously.

>cnn got trump'd
this is so fucking funny. cnn is heading for bankruptcy and fast

That's not what happened. That is bullshit, and exactly why the fake news is being sent to the penalty box. The FBI contacted the head of the RNC, not the admin. Then he went to get back in touch with them and an Obama appointee leaked it to the press who fabricated that story you just parroted.

How is it not a bigger story that Trump tried to get the FBI to stop the media reporting about his dysfunctional white house? Now he's refusing media from the media briefing, that's some 1984 shit.

I'll just grab my tin foil hat and sit in the basement with you, literally the cancer that is ruining our country.

>muh alternative facts
>because breitbart said so

Keep trying, but the Russian connection and Trump taking shit loads of cash from the Kremlin have been proven. I guess you'll learn this when they indict him, which is going to happen soon.

>Let more liberal tears flow...
So what's the opposite of a "liberal" then? Fascism?.....if that's the way America is heading, why not let those tears flow?

it's tragic.

Actually, Hitler and Stalin had lots of press coverage. In the case of Stalin, most Russians were illiterate so the use of film was the most important. Both of them loved media coverage because they controlled the media.

If Trump has a problem with a media corporation; then obviously he doesn't have much control of it. That's how you know you're still living in a free country. Also, don't forget there are many, many other news agencies; Trump only has a problem with CNN so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs

>lies kellyanne conway spews

Only has a problem with CNN - probably why he tweets ridiculous shit like:

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

You obviously have not been paying attention to all of their constant lies all throughout the election, faked polls, giving the Clinton camp "veto rights" and getting questions from them to ask Trump, feeding Hillary debate questions, etc.

Until they start actually doing their jobs,then they are not to be taken seriously.

So, let me rephrase it:

President distrust certain media,
So he wont invite them to his invitation-only meetings with press.

> 1984 my ass anons.
Al-jazeera, RIA Novosti or 人民日报 would not be allowed there probably, so he just decided CNN is on the same level of "independence".

For now, lets hope his motives is "just being fed with them twisting his words and demonizing him" and not actively silencing opposition, as some may fear.

First thing is more probable, because he knows power of those media. Why alienating them?

lol, Trump is a small intellect in a pond of much bigger ones, his total schooling is IMMINENT

>lists things that never actually happened

holy fuck, you are retarded! stop getting your information from bullshit news sites, and you will realize that literally everything you just said is nothing more than conspiracy theories.

tinfoil much?

>suppressing the press that disagrees with you is the first sign of a dictator.

First of all you all need to stop overreacting. CNN started crying and has already spun this story out of control. Trump simply is holding a presser with limited media passes being issued. Obama did this all the time, and no one cried about it. Just because he wants to give other media outlets a chance and doesn't invite CNN (who expects to be at every presser due to their arrogance), it is now suddenly dictaror-esqe, or Russian-esqe, or Hitler-esqe. Fuck sakes.

Who cares he will be next.

"liberal" and media and political equivalent of chimpout, that can be (unfairly but still) symbolized by transtrending dindus burning cars on college demanding special toilets with symbol of hanging white cis man.....

......is what got trump elected in the first place. Never forget that.

Trump won because most of the world got sick of liberal bullshit.

WHILE IT MAY NOT BE CORRECT and might not describe the reality, it is what hanged in the air in the 2016.

>LIBERALS will stop being called libtards and start winning elections again, when they will finally stop calling everyone who does not share all their opinions as backward racist fascist.

>CNN
>Big intellect
Calling him a racist and using the taxes and the pussy shit doesnt work as good argueument son, but fuck it,im Mexican so thank you for supporting my future live in the USA i think

This.

It's in Spicer's office, so not room for everybody. It is also an informal and off-camera Q&A.

>arted crying and has already spun this story out of control. Trump simply is holding a presser with limited

This.

Kekkers, plus Milo just got pwnt
what a cunt

I fucking hate CNN.
Kill them all

It's about time we start getting freedom from the press. Hopefully he takes it to the logical conclusion and we'll finally get freedom from free speech and a repeal of the 1st amendment.

It's about fucking time Trump stood up and SHUTTING THE FUCK DOWN fake news.

Holy shit, this is amazing.

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

God damn, he has a pair on him. Thank fuck.

>I'll concede that NPR is pretty liberal
You should have known them before Newt Gingrich put the fear of Bush in them!

>tinfoil much?
>much?
>much
>?

Not the guy you were replying to, but please shoot yourself in the face you cringey cunt. I bet you wear glasses and don't need them.

Eh?
Literally, what the fuck are you banging on about?

This!

>he has a pair on him
Yep, that he does.

>everyone who disagrees with them
i know they do this a lot like a bunch of hitler comparing crybullies but blocking the media from the white house is fascism senpai

in the top 10 actions a dictator takes to maintain control
>censoring and control of the media

Trump banned CNN/LA Times/NY Times/Politico etc.

The reason I'm ok with this?

Democrats can ban all conservative media, the second they win again.

Win/Win really.

>mfw Fox News condemned Trump's news ban

what fascinating times.

Well Fox "news" is still allowed, so he has a long way to go.

American neo-liberals are the deffinition of fascism, litterally lynch you if you dare to think differently than the tv, i watch american politics as if it was a hbo show and the overwhelming liberal media bred the worst kind of ''progressive'' zombie, one that has a tv for brain, will attack you or discriminate you if you show any signs of psychological resistance and are always talking as if they were smarter yet can't get simple things right such as 'theres only 2 genders' and 'muslims oppress women and behead people'
The best part is when feminists go on protest for more islamic refugees, its like they never seen what happened to france, germany or sweden.

If you live in america and dreamt of surviving the zombie apocalypse, well wake up, its been happening for a while now, the tv wants to eat your brain.

not 1 Trump Supporter will criticize his media ban.

>freedom of speech
>freedom of the press

The Constitution? Meh, under trump it can wait, right?

the fuck are you going on about? the user was referring to fake news stories that are pizzagate or spirit cooking tier bullshit propaganda hit pieces.

Well, Trump lies a fuckload. Of course sources on the other side of the aisle are going to dislike that. And then the guy in power lashes out at those who dislike his lies.

This is american politics, Cletus.

>Implying he kicked out every source of media, and not just CNN
>Implying CNN doesn't twist stories to push their agenda
>Implying CNN isn't biased as fuck
>Implying
Perhaps it wasn't the most mature thing, but to say that it's unconstitutional is absurd. He's not shutting them down, he just didn't let them in the White House because recently CNN has been annoying as fuck. They're constantly trying to undermine him, and have no problem slandering him. They're not trying to make ends meet, they're not reporting the truth. They're being a bunch of dicks, and Trump is having none of it.

You can samefag your own post as much as you want. but the fact that you think CNN is fact checking and being independent is fucking hilarious. It also shows you have no serious connection with the real world, are probably underage and couldn't vote anyway, and should sterilize yourself as a favor to the rest of us.

Blocking means "not giving invitation" to CNN and NYT.
It is unusual, unheard of.
Well it is not blocking. Thats what CNN wants to make it sound. You know, just a reaction... that gives trump reason for this even more credit.

exactly. there is a problem with fake news, that much is obvious, but you're all too retarted to realize that trump is manipulating you maga faggots to his own ends. instead of having a problem with ALL fake news, on both ends of the political spectrum, he just calls everything opposing him fake and everything supporting him real. you're being manipulated by a real problem twisted by a smart man and you're too stupid to realize it.

tl;dr, trump isn't actually blocking ALL fake news, just the fake news that disagrees with him and you're falling for it

Trump is just pissed because he's now spent more taxpayer dollars in just 3 weeks than Obama did in his whole 8 fucking years. Add to this the fact that his campaign was in constant contact with the Kremlin and received millions of dollars from them, and that those very same Russians hacked the election giving him the win is a huge problem for him. I guess the media doing its job reporting these acts of treason is bad in cuckservative land.

He kicked the LA Times, Politico, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and the Washington Times.

give me 1 specific example of CNN "slandering" Trump

If you think cnn is bad you haven't watched fox news.

LOLLOLOL where's your access now fuckers

>Liberals actually believe this.

Lol, your bait is weak.

CNN might be anti-trump, but its not like they consistently favor democrats, they're centrist as fuck.

They claimed that Crooked Hillary got more votes, which is fake news.

idk about all but they did feed debate questions to hillary that absolutely did happen

Calling his immigration policies racist. That's pretty slanderous bub.

two words; Mike Flynn

No sweat. Trump's own administration will leak better info directly to them anyways. Congratulations. You support a cry baby.

i dont support trump i have just as much love for him as i do cnn, you on the other hand are a dupe

Not OP either, but this post is weak as fuck.

this is good news for libs

the next Dem president can ban all conservative media.

>because there will be consequences to this fuckery

fucking this!

don't forget his european "piss party" and "grab her by the pussy".

he's a fucking joke, and the most illegitimate president ever. he also has the lowest approval rating in the single digits of any president in history. a complete disaster.

BINGO

How is he illegitimate? He meets every requirement in the Constitution.

funny isn't it

Its called a conservative you stupid nigger

Sounds like someone is in denial

He didn't say "media is the enemy" he said "fake news is the enemy" meaning cnn and other trash news sources.

>committing treason for Russia
>Russia employed thousands of "information warfare troops" to ensure trump's victory
>committing espionage for Russia

No. Trump's illegitimate. And he'll be in prison soon.

The leakers are former Obama appointees and liberal loyalists. What they don't realize is that they are committing acts of treason, and will be caught. Trump has ordered the FBI to find the sources. A state department memo was leaked to CNN just minutes after it was put out.

But the left thinks that's okay now. Back when bill was president and Scooter Libby was talking to a journalist it was BAADDDD, but it's fine now.

>I read these things on liberal news sites so they must be factual

You mean the news sources that print his words, shit he has actually said, not out of context. And then call him on it?

Trump is the best, white supremacy in America

I read them on Breitbart and Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

Are those "fake news sources"?

I couldn't give a fuck about the content of his post. He ended it with 'much?' like a fucking cunt. People need to be pulled up about that shit much in the same way that white people unironically use the word 'fam'.

He didn't actually win the election. There is much doubt and controversy as to the election's legitimacy. It is looking more and more like Trump was given the win by a foreign government, not by the American people. That de-legitimizes his presidency until proof shows otherwise.

He's such a whiny bitch who doesn't realize how badly his actions embarrass him.

He'll be the end of conservatism. His actions ensure that our next president will be a super crazy liberal, and then we're even more fucked.

We've all said things we regretted later.

Just FYI, the prefix "neo-" is not synonymous with super or ultra. Stick to words of which you know the meaning.

Now that he controls the FBI he can just shut down any investigation into Russia. Face it, you Americucks lost.

Fuck that shit. Only pussies blocks critical media.

Calling cnn the media what a joke they are nothing more than fake shit. In that video they lied.

That'll never happen in a million years