Wwyd part 2

wwyd part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to push her face in the sand while moving her swimsuit around her ass over before pounding her hard while she squirms and cries, then fill her ass with my cum while squeezing her tits painfully

Smash smash suhmash

wwyd/rate/etc

That dude got arrested like 6 months after that right?

wwyd and why for both/ one of them

what would you do to this mother daughtercombo?

Smash her face off a desk while fucking her pussy hard as her tits bounce around until she blacks out. then fuck her mouth and shoot my load down her throat

What would you do to her, and how? Feel free to rate. Also, do you like her better with makeup on or off?

Absolutely degrade this girl. Cute face, big tits, I'd do every awful thing I can think of after getting her drunk.
Gorgeous, would fuck hard in her mouth

Treat her like the furry degenerate she is and give her an anal creampie

wwyd?

Girls with that many piercings are usually nasty freaks, would like to tie her and up fuck her until she starts crying.
More?

HOLY SHIT DUDE

I this girl literally goes to my school, and I'm in the same program as her boyfriend.

Can supply IG to confirm

While cuddling up on the sofa, unzip my trousers, take my hard dick out and make her lick the head of it. She says its too big to put in her mouth between sucking on the head of mh shaft, i put my hands on the back of her head and force her head down, she gags as i hit the back of her throat before letting her up for some air. as she tries to get away, pin her down and fuck her doggy style while keeping her head pinned down as she begs me to stop, which i dont as i rip her pussy and fill it with my load. finish with her cuddling back into me on the sofa crying

sound delightful tbh

choose your favorite

Wwyd

Yup, for murder i think

WWYD to the girl on the left?

force her to drink my piss straight from my cock and slap the shit out her every time she gagged.

What do you think is in that cup?

stop begging, you're embarrassing yourself.

Hold her head in the sea while fucking her pussy hard as she gasps for air. drag her up the beach and finish on her face in her eyes

Id give her a nose job, a better haircut, and wash her nasty ass feet.

Tie her up against the free, pull down her panties, open her pussy lips a bit with my fingers then violate her with my hard dick until i fill her up with my load

Reply 4 reply
If you have a kik post it can do more there.

IG now

Wwyd?

Replies 4 Replies

wwyd

R8 if you want.

choosing your favorite asian girl is like choosing the best tyler perry movie. They're basically all the same.

put her hair in pig tails and make her give me a sloppy blow job while my dick hits the back of her throat. finish by fucking her pussy from behind while pulling her hair and groping her tits and squeezing her throat until i fill her pussy with my hot load, then watch her pussy drip

WWYD To my gf who fucked someone else at a party

WWYD. Be rough

WWYD to this whore

10/10!

Neighbor slut wwyd

Ruffee her drink at a party. Take her home with me, tie her up in my bed and gag her. Violently violate her pussy and ass for a week while slapping her around, biting on her tits and nipples, filling her pussy, ass and eyes with my cum before knocking her out and ditching her body in the woods.

Shed pretend to struggle but she would secretly enjoy it (ft my hand)

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

wwyd?

turn on the electricity

Blew such a big nut for her the other day!

get underneath that dress and pull down her panties without warning and push 2 fingers deep in her whilst she struggles to maintain balance

Glad you enjoyed my slut

Fucking kek

wwyd

bet she'd like that

What would you do to her.

Cuck me

Wwyd to my gf? Any request for more fap material?

smash that face down on the table and start pumping from behind, then flip her over and tittyfuck her lil i came on her face
wwyd?

Dont hold back

WWYD?

wwyd to this party girl? just got engaged

Which one would you fuck and how would you do it

Have her around on pokernight with the guys. Get a sharpie and write fucktoy on her forehead. She will then take turns blowing us under the table. Last guy left to shoot a load down her throat gets to fuck her that night in whatever hole he likes. Repeat weekly.

This slut loves getting used, sounds like her heaven (I took this pic midblink but still hot imo)

Would bend her over and shove my
Cock In her ass, pulling her hair back so hard I rip some out, then I'd pound her ass until she was begging me to
Stop, then I'd pull out and blow my load in her pussy so I could mock her for getting pregnant. WWYD

how would you use this sluts body

What would you do to these two sluts

Creampie than shove her iphone collection in pussy. After send her to dinner with daddy, proceed sending messages.

Would have her give me a really sloppy blowjob and then fuck her pussy hard until I shot my load in her tight little cunt

my buddy's gf. lot's of ways id use her. how about you?