Would you date a fat chick?

Would you date a fat chick?

define fat

Yes

THICC

I have, twice.

Must have a great face and or pretty eyes. Also, Has to have a good attitude. You can't be fat AND a mean bitch.

Yes

Fat chicks will do anything in bed to impress you
Most of them hide having a low self esteem and Histrionic Personality Disorder
Most of the time nothing is off limits
Just don't go down on them all fat girls have gross tasting pussies

^ this . Met one fat chick ever with non- garbage vag

Me too

Shes gotta be clean and cute tho. Im not dating some lard ass that doesnt clean and take care of herself.

date?? I married one!

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life...

that's fat? what

If she has a pretty face and the stomach doesn't come further than the boobs then ye sure

absolutely and have. but they have to have big tits, too. nothing sadder than a fat chick with no tits. but damn are they freaky in the sheets. no holes barred.

Not true. My wife now doesn't smell so great, but all of the fatties I dated before had clean pussy.

Nastiest pussy I ever smelled was a super skinny chick. Smelled like horse shit.

no. Would ruin my life to see that whale everyday sitting on couch and getting bigger

No way. I like to fuck them but I only date girls who are attractive by general standard, intelligent and have future.
Social status is very sensitive to the choice of the appropriate partner.

I started dating a 7/10 chubby chick I met on OkCupid three years ago. About like girl on the left with the hat but with dark hair.

We're still dating but now she's legit fat and has dropped to a 4/10 because of the way it fills out her face and like, undefines her chin. I've lost a ton of interest, we only had sex twice last year... it was on the same day, and only because it was her birthday.

What's really aggravating was that when I go back through the photos of her in high school, she was an out-of-my-league skinny 9.99/10 that I would have done terrible, conniving things to have a chance with.

Hell yeah

> "no holes barred"

If by fat you mean a girl about the size as the one in your pic. Yeah, I have. Best relationship I ever had. Dated her for like almost 4 years. Her being bigger was never an issue. She was a bit smaller than the girl in your pic but still thick. She still got hit on and it made me feel good because she was picky as fuck and only wanted me, so the loyalty aspect is there. The skinny girls I dated after just...they were hot but that's all they were. Nothing going on upstairs and the sex was shit.

My theory is that the thicker girls kind of have a chip on their shoulder because of the skinny girls. So with that comes the better sex, the unquestioning loyalty, they usually go to the gym because they don't want to be thick, they tend to put a lot more effort into their attire, always down to fuck, get food, or just do anything in general. Would highly recommend. Dating a thick girl is like dating the ugly duckling that got hot after high school.

This right about here would be ideal thiccness in my mind

But I am moderately interested in seeing other ideal fatties

This af. The thick girl I dated, that shit was like a work of art down there. No smell, barely any taste, not even stubble from the hair. Eating her out was like eating a really mild vanilla ice cream.

within reason

180 lbs, yes - if she was cute, nice person, etc
250 lbs, not under any circumstances

Smash or pass?

I have a similar cut off. I'm a bigger guy. If she is starting to get into that 75-80% of my own weight range, then... it's time to pass.

Pass for sure

People are always forgetting that the first "b" in BBW is for beautiful.. not everyone is beautiful, you need to have a specific kind of face to be a hot fat chick

>BBW
>big beautiful woman
>first b is for beautiful
I like to bang fatties, but your just an idiot.

Literally my ex without the shitty tattoos and hair.

No. It's not literally your ex. Learn to english you fucking heathen.

never

Sorry. I'm from dumbfuckistan. Second language.

I was gonna argue that

But I've not only stuck my dick in fat, I've stuck my dick in fat and crazy

So yes I am just an idiot

To be fair it was 80% my dick's fault though

jesus christ man

I thought bbw meant big booty whitegurl

story?

NO. I like to fuck chicks.. and i have trouble fucking land-whales

Well I guess I'm an idiot too. I love sticking my dick in crazy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crazy too. But I'm happy, so there's that.

Yeah, sorry. I'm all hopped up on goofballs.

Yes

No.

no
/thread

It might as well

tbh though I can handle chubby/plump butts but the legit fat ones are a major turn off for me after having experienced one

I married one. First wife was 93 pounds of evil bitch. Plus her pussy was loose as a tent on a bowling ball. Fat chick is decently sane and her pussy is not loose. Skinny chicks have no fill around their vaginas. So they all tend to be loose.

here's an ideal fat chick

would fuck the rest of my life without complaint

This is both my limit and the ideal perfect female body to me

Hot, but handles to grab onto/embarrass her with

Just a bit of a spare tire/muffin top to get her self-conscious enough to love getting positive attention from you but also never get too conceited with herself

They will suck your dick and make you dinner

actually i would date her

Never make a pretty woman your wife

Sure, man

I'd just gotten dumped and was looking to not be alone for a bit and one of the waitresses I worked with told me to hit her friend up, kind of hinted that she was easy

She def was. I texted her and she was waiting for me in the parking lot by the end of my shift haha. High school fattie, she was eighteen and I was twenty six, we drove around and chilled for a bit and she was leaning on top of me, had her upper body resting on my crotch while we talked that first night. Would have been hot but she was sending off crazy I'm-way-too-interested-in-you vibes that I should have picked up as a red flag

Second night we sexted and then she came over to my place and we fucked. She kept insisting she was crazy turned on but felt a little dry.

For the rest of the week she was coming over just about every day, immediately wanting to get my pants off, suck my dick, or grind up on me. I was okay with it at first

If she looked like this one, I definately would.

Chubby Fwb / hang out that's it.... sure as hell never commit. She will just get bigger. Not if. Not maybe. WILL! Slowly everything changes. Always tired. Out of breath. Esteem problems. Bigger they get less they do. Next thing you know your playing servant to some one that can't take care if them selves. Sucks large.

What if i dont care about being happy for the rest of my life?

And then, what went wrong?

already am

There is a difference between fat and thick

She is thick

/thread.

these are all thick.

pic related is fat

-continued

but then we had a chill night snacking and watching Labyrinth and the next day she had a weird freak out on FB and cut the fuck out of her legs, like twenty or thirty horizontals on each

I texted her and was like wtf? Like asking her what her issue was, why she'd done that, and she was all cheery and chipper saying it was just something she had to do sometimes

So I told her to not come over for a long while, the friend of hers that was a waitress laughs at me for hooking up with her and over the next few months tells me about crazy fattie's continued sexcapades

She blew her semi-retarded manager in the back of an arbys because she felt sorry for him, and a month or so later hooked up with a fat black dude, halfway through sex she'd start crying and panick/freak out say no like he was raping her him, then five minutes later she'd be back in the mood and ready to fuck for him again lmao

nah man, that's american fat

we're all talking normal fat

that is normal fat...

american fat is this.

Tbh most girls in this thread were either chubby or thick, didnt see many fat ones.

okay wtf

I mostly agree with you because girls let themselves go like you wouldn't believe, but my fat girl is actually pretty good about losing weight and eating healthy when she puts her mind to it

She's just a bad match up with me in that regard, because I eat pretty shitty all the time but counter it by being very active whereas she's not real active at all

Amerifat here, that's an average-sized girl after high-school age.

>Believe in the you that believes in yourself
What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

I took one to prom. Sex afterwards was pretty good too.

He's saying like you don't need other people's approval just your own.

that one is just chubby, not that same thing.

dated exclusively & married one

The dress does cover up some of it.

Fat is a factor that brings otherwise unattainable (personality, loyalty, attentiveness, intelligent, charm) girls to the level where an average dude like me can easily bang them

While skinny chicks with the same qualities otherwise consider themselves out of my league and chase chads

Welcome to the glamorous life of the post high school hottie. They buy into feminism, chunk up, and generally become worthless. The chicks (for the most part anyway) who become wife material, were the middle of the road bitches in high school, who work hard to get better rather than rely on the glory days to get by.

kekked

Smash. With a brick. In the face.

Damn son. You're lucky you didn't get her pregnant. Both you AND the kid would be fucked FOR LIFE!

> (You)
> ...but counter it by being very active whereas she's not real active at all

As time passes it only gets worse. As a guy I work with says "I don't want a divorce because I don't want to be poor. I can't kill her because I don't want to go to jail but she just won't die!"