kek

Kill that dumb bitch.

how can be 13?

I'd not pay for sex and have her pimp kill me because i'm broke

shes actually fucking 13?

And when I find her, I will be fucking 13

KEK

You won sir

in reality - the bitch is famous now, got millions of followers, probably getting paid for views from youtube and other shitholes. Bitch gon be rich because she is so dumb. How is that fair?

Since when is money supposed to be a reward for good intentions? Get your head out of your ass

shes not getting rich. shes made some small appearances but her 15 minutes are almost up.

she'll be the next kardashian
talentless hack billionaire

falcon punch to the vagoo and walk away stating aloud, "your cash monies is no good here anymore madam!" *fedora tipping intensifies*

Non-gentle rape. Slow and savory yeah and fuckind delicious boy id eat like at a buffet, such a young tender... but yeah forcible and semi gentle... but non gentle.

Ow boudah?

No, my friend...she's only just beginning.

that dr phil episode was from like 4 years ago. shes like 17 or 18

Cut her uterus out so she can't reproduce because we don't need anymore incompetent, famous fucking retards anymore. The Kardashians have that covered for the next century.

not understanding how the kardashians made a ton of cash from acting stupid
it's the kaceytron tactic user

>adiletten
>sits on a car with at least 6 figure price
i'd kick that bitch off there and sell her to the russians to pay for the repairs

Because people think it is interesting to watch a show for 30 minutes at a time based around Kim and whatever their other names are going to fashion shows and arguing about who is the bigger slut in their uber nice kitchen which probably costed like 30 million alone to renovate.

yea cause faggots like you keep talking about her

Beat the shit out of her for scuffing up my
Rolls
Royce with her nigger clothes

she was born march 26th, 2003. do some research, fag.

this. if u stop talking about her, she becomes less relevant until she is just a wash-up. For example: Steven Seagal. When's the last time you heard anything about him?

yeah exactly trips never lie
so those niggers aren't that stupid it's the audiance who are retarded because they eat up their bullcrap

Source?

If if was aired 3 years ago why is it becoming a meme now?

right now. pretty recent if you ask me

She's hot and 13. Of course we're going to keep talking about her. I give it 5 more years before we all lose interest.

send directly to the camps

no idea probably some backroom casting couch for sure but the name of the video idk. Just go to their website and type in red hair chick or s omething.

I doubt it. Ken Bone is nobody now and he had his fame last from October to December. Her fame picked up late December early January, so give it a few more months.

Yeah, I know her nigger-wannabe ass was in a music video, but so was Ken Bone lol.

diamonds

faek

Are you retarded?

it was not from three years ago, its a recent episode, idk what the tards are saying