Canadian military

>Canadian military
In things you have never heard anyone say.

*blocks your path*

Did I hear you say something Pekka?

why does he seem in pain?

You donn't want to block his path

His anus got pummeled by 15 syrians just before the picture was taken.

I think, just like Trump, he is seriously out of his depth. This man was a drama teacher, he knows nothing about running a country. He's lucky he's only running Canada, imagine if he had to rule an independent and powerful country.

For real? You never heard of chinese military?

We could literally kick your ass, Finland.

>inb4 muh reserves

Shut the fuck up

Fucking kek

>canadian personnel + reserves: 100k
>finnish personnel + reserves: 930k
it's alright though, since you're essentially a vassal state of USA you don't need an army yourself

Pray4Lativa.

Your cheating by having almost your entire population as your military.

We still would kick your ass.

kek nice inflated numbers

Without reserves or conscripts your army barely scrapes 4000 personnel. Even with reservists you're only 50k servicemen at best.

>you're cheating by actually having people who have done military service!

Huddling together naked for warmth in a freezing military base for 1 year is not military service. when was the last time your military saw action? the 1940s?

The Soviet's vast manpower didn't help them against you, did it?

You are fucked, pekka. We could drive our Leopards right into Helsinki no problem

We have personnel in the middle-east etc. just because you're ignorant and retarded doesn't change reality

>The Soviet's vast manpower didn't help them against you, did it?
>all these retarded canadians
Who do you think won you dumb leaf?

But if you defeat your enemies they win

>a finn admitting they lost the winter war and continuation war
Gott im himmel is this really happening?

The notion of Canada fighting any other country one-on-one is a bit silly anyway. Whether it's London or Washington, you've always had a much more powerful country doing the heavy lifting for you.

Of course we lost. We managed to hold our prime objective (ie. independence) but failed in the other ones (reclaiming lost areas) and we were the capitulating party.

Finland doesn't even have a special forces.

Then what are paratroopers, commandos etc.

They do but the Wikipedia entry for them is only a small paragraph.

>that regulation moustache
Very sporting chap

Doesnt matter cucknadians are ther biggest faggots and cucks in the universe

>Doesnt matter cucknadians are ther biggest faggots and cucks in the universe

yes but we cucks and faggots could wipe finland from the map. might makes right my denbts man. i'm sure the faggots of ancient greece could relate.

I doubt you'd get even near Helsinki. Hey, bring some qt ladies with your treaty party, I bet they'd enjoy here some quality company and perhaps even decent game of a hockey for a chance.

>Finnish personality

Boom