I want justice

I want justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.blackenterprise.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/07/black-young-boss-article-300x350-256x300.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You get justice. It's what happens to you after you commit a crime

youll need to be more specifc

Justice for what? For pointing a gun at somebody then proceeding to get shot?

Against that racist ass honkie and all whites

Maggots.

Ayy those are my niggas

whites did nothing wrong

Don't try to shoot white men. We are better shots.

just checked

The Law About Burying Pets in the Yard
Once you have sorted out the property ownership issue, it's time to move on to the law books. Laws on pet burials are often vague and vary between regions. When considering a home burial, check on local restrictions as they are rarely the same between locales. Your county's Board of Health or Animal Control agency is a good place to start looking for information. Many laws do not make a distinction between a small pet such as a dog or cat and larger animals such as cows and horses. For example, municipal code in Los Angeles, California states "no person shall bury an animal or fowl in the City except in an established cemetery."

yeah they did. everyday they do

Justice for what? Blacks commit way more crimes against whites than vice versa, even though the black population Is much lower than whites.
Also, blacks use food stamps a lot more. So you are crossing us, then making taxpayers pay for your meals, so you're healthy enough to commit more crimes.
I want justice.

somebody with black skin alrdy seat on Sup Forums? WUT?

impossible
whites are the master race
therefore they are perfect

Don't try to dual wield in real life. Life isn't call of duty

Fuck you Black people have done more for this country then whites Im black and I make 60k bitch

>beach slides
>white socks
>cemetery

True style. Also throwing gang signs in the context of the story: Niggers are genius!

Dont call me a fucking nigger u fucking cracker

Everything you just said was incorrect.

nigger

Fuck you Im black and proud i would never want to be a white boi cracker

hereyare boahs,

cdn.blackenterprise.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/07/black-young-boss-article-300x350-256x300.jpg

fuck off white bread

silly niggers

Shut the fuck up white boi ill beat yo ass up bitch ass nigga

This. Fuck blacks. The world would be so much better without them

kek nigger

nigger

Shut the fuck up no it wouldnt white boi cracker

The guy is a retard but you he has a certain amount of style in how he deals with his situation.

>pic related

nigger bitch

What you look like nigga i wanna see the face im gonna shoot

of course it would. Give me one reason that is not hiphop shit or crime.

Great. Two nigger Slavs.

Look nigger, if you want a race war, just open fire
Someone will be with you shortly

Sports nigga

Niggers should be reclassified as non human

Fuck u

>I want justice.

I want all niggers extinguished.

This is why niggers are nothing more than apes. The only thing you can think about is food, money, revenge and violence. In your culture there is no art, no architecture, no literature, no contemplating about the future etc. The only thing you care about is killing and nothing more

keep the girls. They can be sex slaves

Fuck u bitch we have hella culture nigga

how is that important to the world. Great you can run, but other than that

Fuck u bitch i got yo white girl becky on my dick

Look at this kid trying to bait. Adorable.

show me. Show me your beautiful peaces of art and literature. Show me how your African cities compare to the culture in Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin or London ;)

Barack Obama was black nigga how u gonna face facts white boi

niggers cant get dubs, stop pretending white boi

hahahahahahahaha loser. She's probably some fat whale.

Right here fuck boi Cape town south africa white bitch

Hoga Boga, go back 2 africa.

Bitch nigga fuck you meet me with my gang in Chicago white boi cracker

>Cape town
may I remind you that Cape town was a jungle before the European came to build a city there. That you blacks live there now, doesn't mean you build that town.... Niggers don't build pretty cities......

Like you said, He is black.. You're a nigger... that's a difference. He's smart, you are just an ape in a ghetto.

See, you can only think about violence... niggerboy

Fuck you bitch. What you look like ugly ass cracker

>honkie
>hispanic

top fucking kek

>Pants down to your fucking knees
>socks and sandles
>gang sign
>bandana

This is why we hate you.

slavs have fornicated niggers ?

we all do
but the libtards wont let us ship them all back to africa, or return them to their natural role as slaves

So funny, you don't reply to the questions in which I ask you to show off your beautiful culture and awesome self build cities... You just keep shouting threats. Like the dumb monkey you are. I guess niggers don't build their own culture filled cities and don't have good literature or quality art

dont yo dumb ass cracka ass know that words for us?? dammm

nigger

HAHAHAHA YOUR HOMELAND IS LITERALLY WORTHLESS.

what are you even trying to say?

ignorent ass muthafucka

Stfu bitch you weigh 300 pounds have no friends and still live with ur mom how u gonna talk shit about the greatest race in the world?

all yu say is nigga this nigga that. that words for our people

you boiz hungy

This totally proves my point. Even if I'm an 300 pound, basement living virgin, your species still haven't achieved anything in this world

Kek

dem boys gonna fuck your sister

you don't want racism, but then you say that only people of a certain color can use a word. Explain niggerboy..

good. shes a fat nigr luvin hula hoopin pig

all you can think off is rape and killing. You are an animal

What niggers build. So much culture. Many wow

more slum

The culling of the negro-american is coming. So, if you are not working a steady job and/or in school/training, and are on "the dole", ganging, nigging, stealing, etc. Time is running out. Oh, you want to kill your "brothers?" Eh. We don't care.

another great culture rich city in Africa

fuck you. yall white bois cereal killers and shit all the time

this. Build a wall around them and let them deal with themselfs

Englewood Chicago?

sure niggerboy.

Nah some random places in Africa. In Chicago the buildings itself are actually pretty and decent, since they are originally build by and for whites. They decayed when the niggers occupied them

>Englewood Chicago
Niggers ravaged the inner city in Cleveland too, but whites slowly reclaiming it

>cereal killers
Wtf nigger?

Don't you think that's kind of racist??

He wanted to live like a fool so he died like a fool. Nothing personal kiddo but he got what he deserved.

but...but....we wuz kangz and shit

quints

you wrong. and they let that racist cracka off Scoot free

You still a bitch. White girls love black cock nigga