Pewdie calls out WSJ for their shit. Is he, dare I say it, our guy, Sup Forums?

Pewdie calls out WSJ for their shit. Is he, dare I say it, our guy, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/sTCDfE_sKnM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k-Q1i3YXt5s
youtube.com/watch?v=1cijr8gSxTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont care.

quit spreading this garbage.

No one gives a shit

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums pewdiefag

I dont care about that shithead making videos for kids, but i find kinda funny this whole situation.

Some stupid internet fag get troller by real magazines, now, for few days, we can see hes butthurt and faggy crying on youtube.

Fucking youtube pussies.

Shut the fuck up edgy newfag

> WSJ referred to as real magazines
> real
This YouTube guy is a fag but so is WSJ. Fuck them both

Newfags call newfags, newfags

He's still an annoying faggot, so nah.

he doesn't make vids for kids anymore he's more grown up and funny you should atleast check out the guy before judging him

Fuck you all cave dwelling newbs. i thin pewd do a fantastick working against the pc .

nah I still fucking hate that faggot
he has my support but hes so annoying

WSJ i dont read any magazine, but its still better than all internet blogs, vlogs and shit.

He's fag, creating stupid videos for other fags.

This was the first Pewdiepie video i have ever seen, never even liked him.
But he has my full blown support, the media is out of control and needs to be taken down about 87 notches

He seems to be a faggot like you, so maybe

He's redpilled as fuck but nobody is "our guy." This is a fucking user image board, not some rebel headquarter bullshit.

who is this? looks like a typical faggot

>He's still an annoying faggot
this was my opinion of him since I first heard of him... I avoided his shit as faggy kid videos.
>Shut the fuck up edgy newfag
is what I'd say to anyone talking about him or other famous YouTubers: what the fuck does the rest
of the world care if some faggot makes jokes and money on YouTube, right?
But I wasted my time and read (through our company subscription) the WSJ article that blew him up. If I just watched the YouTube video:
youtu.be/k-Q1i3YXt5s
It looks like a total Hatchet Job:
====WSJ is distorting shit on purpose to fuck with the largest blogger on YouTube because it gets them CLICKS====
So, I subbed to him.
Yeah, he's an annoying faggot, but his shit isn't as saccharine and faggy as I thought
(just like the news wasn't as 'factual' as I thought)
It's still not my cup of tea, I'd rather learn something than watch some joker run his mouth, but it's not that faggy either.
but the real shit here
the shit faggots like:
miss, is the principle: this is current evidence of how the media lies and, the most important:
TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT MOST FAGGOTS WON'T CHECK THEIR CLAIMS
(even if you didn't care, the least we could do is doubt their shit and question it when others spread it)
AND HARNESS THE HATE
(how many haters do PewDiePie and Milo have?)
TO GET YOU TO FALL IN LINE
not trying to be dramatic or shit, just pointing out how
a faggot who has a stupid show is highlighting one (of many) example(s) of
MEDIA USING YOUR LAZINESS TO THINK LIKE THEY WANT YOU TO...
right?

You need to stop gauging your asshole while watching his videos, turn the computer off and fucking go outside

>needs more shill

he acts like it does not bother him, i bet he cries himself to sleep at night or at least has trouble sleeping. he seems like quite the beta.

hurr durr, i don't have a valid counterpoint to make, so ima call him a 'shill'
try again, faggot

His fall has nothing to do with WSJ.
He is just a shit youtuber.

shills like you learned your craft well: call others shills to cover for your own shilling,
GTFO faggot

>Impressing people by replying while simultaneously having pewdiepie spunk deposited directly in his stomach

>Is he, dare I say it, our guy
no, he is Sup Forums's guy.

you have to go back.

What does that even mean you fucking genius

>he doesn't make vids for kids anymore he's more grown up and funny you should atleast check out the guy before judging him

This is perfect example of how the news simply shouldn't be trusted. They make everything look the way they want to make them look. They have agendas we do not know of.

Who knows, maybe ISIS and such are actually some fucking freedom fighters repelling an attacking force? Who knows..

butthurt much, shill?

>redpilled

>miss, is the principle: this is current evidence of how the media lies and, the most important:
>TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT MOST FAGGOTS WON'T CHECK THEIR CLAIMS
>(even if you didn't care, the least we could do is doubt their shit and question it when others spread it)
>AND HARNESS THE HATE
>(how many haters do PewDiePie and Milo have?)
>TO GET YOU TO FALL IN LINE

You're fag, and sftu.
And remember, some internet fag was trolled by some magazine. It was so fucking greate, saw how some internet fag can get so mu butthurt.

He is fucking pussy and crybaby, and thats what funny.

I dont give a shit, about this fag, and his faggy videos.

Yes, deeply

fuck this faggot i hope he gets cancer. and fuck his cunt girlfriend may they both get leprosy

look at this fucking shill, seriously, look at him shilling, look at him and laugh.

He has to much white guilt and power so fuck him and fuck you new fag

bitch ass nigger gonna bitch

>muh msm lügenpresse meme
this shit getting old real quick now

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

>look at this fucking shill
literally being this fucking opaque in your shilling... keep calling others shills, maybe they will ignore your shilling, faggot

>white guilt and power
wat

>opaque
holy shit you truly are autistic

It's just common sense. Something you obviously lack.

You think it's fine when the media simply puts out blatant lies? I don't give a fuck about pewdiepie, but this case should be a wakeup call even to dense idiots like you.

>don't you dare call people shills, you damn shill.

>You think it's fine when the media simply puts out blatant lies?
truthfully, honestly.. I don't give a shit.

now fuck off and suck a dick.

>You better not call me a shill.
>Seriously.
>If you do, you know what I'll do?
>I'll call YOU a fucking shill.

Pewds is that you?

No-one gives a fuck, and no-one worth listening to ever did. Kys, but encourage some of your friends and family to do the same first.

>No-one gives a fuck
but bumps the thread,
nice going, retard.

Pewdiepie just gained rep points in my book.

+subbed.

Hes an unfunny faggot who keep trying to copy filthy frank. And ik already getting tired of filthy frank.

>wah wah i wanna make nazi jokes and people dont like me for it.
Cry more bitch.

It's important that OP sees it, then convinces their loved ones to kill themselves before taking their own lives in as painful a manner as possible. If keeping this thread alive has the trade-off of ending OPs life shorter let's go.

tl;dr
faggot

what a cuck

Why do I care what the Wall Street Journal does?

There is no fucking way, no fucking way you are being serious.

>hey guys I'm edgy now, my stuff is for adults
Are you retarded?

"i only listen to nirvana and metallica every other music is shit!" - gets spit on by everyone at school

The media just keep digging themselves a bigger hole.

Everyone already hated and distrusted them for lying incessantly, now they lie/slander about the most popular youtuber.

All this is going to do is redpill the younger generation on how full of shit the media is. It's actually a good thing in the long term.

>dont trust respected news sources, trust news like breitbart and infowars.
Go back to sucking dicks on the down low pol.

>My favourite millionaire is sad
>I'm a fucking imbecile

Wanna know what the real deal with this is?

So the company that dropped Pewdiepie was Maker. The day before WSJ dropped the news article about Pewdiepie the owner of Maker (Also known as the guy from Shaytards) was exposed by a camgirl for cheating on his wife for over 3 months.) is it a coincidence that it happened the day before?

Let that sink in.

Fuck off faggot. The only one lying here is pewdifag who can't take being criticized.

Holy fuck!

No way!

Seriously?

SO FUCK

He's just upset that he learned the hard way you're not allowed to say bad things about Hebrews if you're in the entertainment industry. He's just blowing off a little steam.

Yeah, just look it up

A pointless YouTube faggot (who became a millionaire from being an irritating faggot) is getting his wrist slapped, not before time.

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He has my full support if he dislikes any form of LEGACY MEDIA.

I don't know what breitbart is and I've never read anything from Infowars. Also, I don't visit pol. Good try though, only got everything wrong, as you retards usually do.

Surely what he did with that video was a step too far, but what came afterwards in the WSJ was mostly lies, and you would know this if you actually looked into the things that you instead choose to blindly believe in.

newfags call newfags call newfags newfags, newfags

Anyone who gives a shit about this is twice as retarded as pewdiepie, and that faggot's straight up brain damaged

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=1cijr8gSxTQ

Man, when is the media going to learn.

They're so fucking dumb.

WSJ is a bag of cunts, but there's no need to give a shit about Pewd getting stung for being a dick. Guy made millions purely by screeching like a ripped ballbag over a 2d bicycle game

what is WSJ?

It's not about giving a shit about pewdie, it's about raising awareness about the amount of shit the media shoves down our throats. I'm not saying one outlet is better than the other. I'm saying be critical no matter where you get your info from.

It's fake news

>he replied!
>that means I win, mom!

Regarding WSJ as a source of information/facts is on par with regarding pewdiepie as a source of entertainment

>muh f-fake neeews

I don't disagree.

WHO. CARES. Attention-whore fucks. "The controversy" is what they want. More hits, ratings, whatever they're shilling. Let me know when they eat a bullet. Then I'll tune in.

wrong board, dipshit

This fat retard lmfao.