Teacher told me I could draw whatever I wanted onto the electric Pokémon thing we did in science class

Teacher told me I could draw whatever I wanted onto the electric Pokémon thing we did in science class
so I drew this
and everyone freaked out

Ok

So edgy

Yeah
it was funny at the moment tho

I know
I'm the edgiest

>electric Pokémon
A robot?

Yeah but no
Its just a wood thing with wires inside

Creative as fuck! Very good, OP!

Thanks
I appreciate it

nice bro, you gotta show your friends....oh wait

i was kicked out suspended for a week for showing up dressed up like hitler for doing the march zeik heil down the hall way and another time i was suspended for the same amount of time for dressing up in a kkk gown and head piece getting photos taken with my arms around niglets, im from canada so its not like im in a hugely racist community, but our high school only had 4 black ppl and the rest were white,

I'm in pretty much the same situation, here in the south Shore of Montreal we don't get many black people, there's like 1 in every 200 white people

nice bros

crazy, this was about ten years ago, its changed now, over here in bc the asians have invaded, vancouver is now hongcouver , white people are a minority here downtown feels like china

HOW'S MIDDLE SCHOOL GOING, OP?

>d-deus vult???

NO, YOU WHITE BOYS CAN'T DO SHIT! HAHAHAH JAMAL IS FUCKING THE WHITIES, TYRONE IS FUCKING THE WHITIES.

COME TO FUCKING DETROIT YOU BETA MALE AHAHHAHAHAH YOU'RE A LAUGHING STOCK!

Wheels aren't supposed to be edgy, dumbass!

Geez and I thought OP was edgy

Well here its basically the suburbs so there's only whities
funny how they all got triggered anyways

why go to an aids infested city with a bunch of rampid baboons flying all over the telephone poles
bonobos shitting on the sidewalks , i'm glad i live in a predominately white community
i want a zoo i can bring my kids to you are all un caged animals, no way hose rather see a dingo and flamingo

triggered bruh?i need some white pussy, i cant window shop downtown, i want a juicy booty not a window pane asian with no curves

Being happy about crusaders only revealz ur cucked by the ottoman empire

Congratulations, this is both extremely autistic and funny as hell at the same time. You sir are a a faggot, but a cool faggot like Milo Yannopolis.
>10/10

Thank u