why are you not an openly bisexual man?

Because I'm not mentally damaged

I am

>mentally damaged
>enjoying both sexes
>pick one

I'd rather be mentally damaged instead of being a gay

Because I think my bicuriosity is a result of my perversion

Like, I don't just wanna suck dick. I wanna have dozens of guys cum in my mouth and hold me down and fuck me. I wanna get used up.

And I'm pretty sure that shit ain't normal.

I am, kik me some fat wet cocks
JonnySledge95

> that shit ain't normal
So what? Afraid you are mom will cry?

I'll rape you, faggot.
Kik me and let me use you.
JonnySledge95

>Afraid you are mom
Hey at least mine made me finish 1st grade

Too gay. I tried pussy before i let myself admit to being gay. Fucked a girl (many times, she was my girlfriend). Tried eating her out once. Wayy too much for me.

>but i have no problem throating a cock and swallowing cum.

Are people really this retarded?

Because I don't find men attractive. Nothing against people who do. Dick just ain't for me...

Because I'm not a fucking faggot

stoppp I'm trying to end this and you're making me hard

if you mean openly as in irl, nope, i would loose everything.

because i'm scared of being judged and not fitting in

this.

I am, though I'm not allowed to/have no opportunities to act on it. Every day I watch my life pass me by and wonder if I shouldn't just kill myself and spare myself from being a bitter old drunk

because i'm afraid of coming out even though i know literally nobody in my life will have a problem with it

If that's the case then theres no reason to come out, just start being gay, it'll only be a big deal if you make it a big deal

Because I'm not gay

Because there's a huge stigma so bi guys are always considered gay. Also Im not really that attracted to guys but they give amazing bj's and sometimes you need to bust in a warm hole and it's easy as hell to get a gay dude.