When you ever sit down in an office chair, does this fear ever strike you from time to time?

When you ever sit down in an office chair, does this fear ever strike you from time to time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w28NKJJHPZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now it does

FUCK, i need to change my office chair RIGHT NOW.

its easy, don't buy a cheap one.
befor this can happend to my chair, it has to penetrate solid steel

what happened?

apology for poor english

Something like:

Well shit I'm going shopping for a new chair now fuck that

You need to be a real, genuine retard to belive this pic and to belive this can happen. This is not how physics works.

You'd have to weigh like 500lb minimum to even have that thought pass yhrough your head.

What if it's really old, worn and you've been bouncing up and down in it?

>does this fear ever strike you
I'm not an overweight stupid from the states trying to sit on the cheapest shit I found on craiglist, so nope.

>get high
>sitting on shit dining chair
>man this chair figuratively sucks dick (if it literally sucked dick i would not complain)
>grab wife's shitty office chair from the bedroom
>cushion is sagging, so i can feel the cylinder in the middle poking me in the ass
>OPs image comes to mind
>paranoia hits HARD
>sit back on dining chair
>but this is fucking uncomfortable though
>layer office chair with pillow and blanket
>research the typical pressures within a north american chair like this (and not chink shit)
>learn there's nowhere near enough OOMPH in the chair i'm on to harm me in any meaningful way
>keep the pillows and stuff on anyways
>sit in the chair for a few hours and when i get up my back is in agony from the weird angle i was sitting at

so.. yes. yes it has

i live in constant fear of my office chair being featured on Russian 9gag

This

The base plate of the chair would keep it from going through unless it had a lot of weight applied to it.

>pressurized containers assembled by chinese cannot release that pressure upward

what the fuck part of 'physics' is interfering with this situation? Regale me with your 8th grade level of knowledge.

You reminded me of this.

youtu.be/w28NKJJHPZM

You're far more likely to maim or kill yourself tipping over because you wiggled too far towards the edge or leaned over too far.

This is why they usually have 5 legs, or better yet 6. 4 tips too easily.

What if I sat on a toilet and it broke and I slid down a saw edge of the porcelain?

What if I sat on the seat and the bolts snapped, and the seat and I slid forward, shearing off my cock and balls which were hanging down?

You are more likely to just fall on your ass than to get the metal pole right into your ass.

oh i see, you think that they fell through the chair and fell onto the pole, huh?

and those scorchy-looking marks on the ground are from when they breathed fire because they were so mad their chair broke? The pressurized cylinder that pushes the chair up failed and shot itself through this mans anus