I never got around second grade of primary school, so i cant figure third row...

I never got around second grade of primary school, so i cant figure third row, would you help me understand how incompetent i am? DNA incomptence not realted so im not killing myself.

If you turn it upside down it spells 'boobs.'

Triangle = 6
Square = 0
Moon = 1
Star = 1

Circle is ±1, Heart is the opposite of Circle

Your face is the opposite of circle.

Nope

triangle = 2
square = 4
circle = 3
moon = 9
heart = 5
star = 1

>4x6 = 2x4

You tried.

There is no multiplication occurring here 4x6=24

In the answer I mean obviously there is in the problem as a whole.

Correction: Circle is +1, Heart is -1. I didn't see the last statement before.

triangle = + ou - 6
square = 0 or 12

42 elevated 3 is 70688, (9*5)=45+3=48 son it is not. The rules inicate that you must first resolve *, but even if you + first, you would have 72 not 70688.

I see why I'm wrong now, but this is a retarded way to display a problem, given how exponents are shown

pretty much this, but it's stupid because logically the 5th line reads 3 + 5 x 9 = 42 ^ 3 (i.e. forty-two cubed), rather than forty plus two cubed, which is clearly what it's meant to be.

The way this works is that each symbol represents a single digit number. you only perform the operation of the symbol it is attached to not the combination of symbols so its not 42^3 its 4 and then (2^3)= so the answer is 48

in the middle of making an image solving should be done in maybe 30min

that aint true, if square = 0

Can't divide by zero son.

Triangle =6
Square = 0
Star = 1
Circle = -1 or 1
Heart = 1 or -1 (opposite of Circle)
Moon = 1

Would be not more reasonable to make:
triangle = 2
square = (4*1)
circle = 3
moon = 9
heart = 5
star = 1

Doesn't really fit with the way the rest of this problem has gone. I think my solution is the most straightforward.