I assume some of you hardly encounter any real black people...

I assume some of you hardly encounter any real black people, let alone have a conversation with one so here I am ask me questions.

Real black people? I thought they a were a myth

Steal anything lately?

Whats your end game? Im dying to know.

nigga please i have all of kanyes albums

whats up dude how's it going?

Nothing but hearts

What u mean end game as in like mmo's?

Life is going decent life can always be better but I'm doing okay

What is in your PERSONAL OPINION the best country in world to live? And i mean just your personal OPINION.

One thing you like about that country THE MOST?

No your end game. Who you are in cohoots with. What your goals are. What are you after. What is coming. Whats next. What to prepare for. Where the hidden scrolls are.

lol, this nigger is for real; hit the bar right on.

I live in Atlanta, I've had enough of you niggers

Real black people? lol

You ghetto rat or urban trash?

Well i life in the Netherlands and it's pretty okay here far from perfect but nowhere is. But I like it here cause of the relaxed nature of things here like most people here go to public schools anyone can get a college degree if you just put in the hours. Racism exists but I think it's less then like in the US and like less people with guns being crazy and shooting up schools like Muslims here are also very cool to be around.

I live in Detroit - I am also sick of fucking niggers.

White wash is coming back! We even got good cops calling out the dirty ones. Good stuff!

I mostly just wannabe happy and build up a legacy. But I do dream big I want to become a psycholegist and even do something in politics but I'm taking things step by step

Ok. I have a continue question.

What do you feel about native people of Netherlands and Native-Europeans in general?

I'm a young black man if you would see me with a group of friends you would probably think I'm some thug but people are not that different like I know a lot of thugs and a lot of white nerdy kids that play video games and I can get a long with all types of people

>black people
>black
>people

Nigga you what?

Well their people like everyone else but like their cool people a lot or really friendly.

I can help with your first step.
Learn to spell psychologist.

right on. don't let these candy bracelet IQ racist cunts get to ya. keep on laughing :)

post cock or gtfo

Crossbreed wil inderstand

I always will man, same to you.

all these racists want you to cuck them

No. The problem is that he's living in someone elses country and obviously doesn't give a shit about people who took him in that country... He didn't came in slave ship to Netherlands like American niggers.

w-w-hy you wear your pants below your ass even with a belt on?

My parents actually kind of did my parents where from a former Dutch colonie so yes and my dad even came here before his native country was even like independent so he had a Dutch passport and both of my parents their first language is Dutch

Also my parents work and pay taxes just like anyone else where not a liability to Native Dutch people where just brown people living here that's all

Personally i don't sag my pants crazy low cause I'm a fashionable negro but these other dudes same reason people have stupid tattoos and stuff to look tough and or fit in

Ok. That taxes part got me. I'm sorry if i accused you of something. I hope you find happiness and peace in Netherlands as your parents did.

Why do black people like to rap loudly in public?

personally, the only jiggaboos I hate are the ones screaming "BLACK POWER RACIIIIST ANTIFA blah blah blah..."

working a a security guard, your kind dont give me a good vibe either, i dont think its personal, just a cultural thing

I've seen this nigga at Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Why are you such a terrible shitposter, OP?

Same reason some white people here play like grabber music very loudly in their cars cause some people like being loud

show us your genitals

is being subhuman due to genetics or just being raised by nigger parents?

Like anyone does anything but shit posting here

Why do property values go down when a neighborhood becomes mainly black?

better than most normies here atleast

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also I'm never on /tv

What the hell are you at Sup Forums??? This place is racist as fuck. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both racist as fuck. Other boards are pretty OK.

This guy is Trump's PR agent.