Any Brisbane anons online? Got nudes

Any Brisbane anons online? Got nudes

Speaking of Brisbane girls, if anyone has nudes of Emma (left) I'd share what I have of Tiffany (right).

I know this girl! Last time you said you had some videos but had to leave and I believed you.

Message me again?

I don't have a kik. I have email.

I want to see Tiffany but afraid I don't have any wins to share sorry

Basically the perfect body but much smaller tits. I want to see Emmas huge ones.

My emails john4cuck2@hotmail if you to message me there later then

Sorry forgot this.

I have some other Brisbane girls too

I am also a John and just sent you a message.

Damn I'd definitely like to see more of her, interested in trading brissy girls on kik or something if you don't want to share Tiffany on here?

I like to share Tiffany any chance I get. I was just hoping someone would have Emma.

Tiffany isn't Australian either, she's American.

Oh I see, she's fucking hot though, good luck finding Emma's nudes

I have some other Brisbane girls too

I wish I could have fucked them both. Preferably together.

True that, what's the story with Tiffany

Any Sam Reid?

Friend. Fuck buddy. Haven't seen her in over 10 years.

i got kik.. drop one

Any Susan Morris

No sorry, I got two QUT girls 19y/o and two other girls, one from Mooloolaba and one other (pic related)
She's got a nice pair of tits

I heard they fucked too but they'd never admit it. Heard them in the guest room.

My kiks hb7991s for the Brisbane girls
-

No sorry

Sent you a email

What's the story here?

doesnt work

fuck that face and those tits are perfect

Story is I got the wins from her ex's phone along with his current gf
hb7991s should work

msged

Someone posted a blowjob webm last time and it was the cutest thing I've seen. Anyone got it?

Yeah I can't find it anywhere on my phone though, just add my Kik and I'll figure it out a way to send it again soon

E-mailed you. We can talk about Tiffany too if you want.

Played the tinder / club scene for a while and did pretty well. Lots of sluts don't mind if you sneak a photo or two, depends how you go about it.

I'm probably a little older but fucked girls from 18-39. I'll keep an eye on this thread and post if it gets interesting.