After the shitfest that is Ghostbusters (2016) what movies are SJW's going to try and remake next?

After the shitfest that is Ghostbusters (2016) what movies are SJW's going to try and remake next?

I smell a Breakfast Club remake incoming....maybe even a Goonies one. I'm honestly surprised Breakfast Club hasn't gotten remade yet. Maybe because John is dead nobody can get their grubby hands on it?

They might as well ruin Goonies and Breakfast Club while their at it...

You're wrong. Serious Joke Wizards don't do that.

Kill me

Bet your bottom dollar we get a Neverending Story reboot within 5 years starring a Mexican loli. And you faggots will still complain.

Dear God I can actually see that happening Fight Club but with women or niggers instead.

I really can see a Goonies or Breakfast Club remake in 5 years or so...people love those movies too maybe even more so than Ghostbusters.

I can also see maybe a Neverending Story remake or Labyrinth with a rapper replacing David Bowie and everything being shitty CGI.

Imagine a CGI falkore....goddamn...

>using the n-word in 2016
sure is reddit in here

Have they confirmed a Back to the Future remake? I feel like they'd make Marty a black girl and Doc Brown a younger looking Asian man. Mark my words.

oh god

Scarface

Revenge of the nerds only the "nerds" are really marketable chicks in their early 20... the Alpha Betas will be evil frat rapists

>I smell a Breakfast Club remake incoming
That scene where they are all dancing in the library would be slut overload. They will make the girls in the movie do that nigger shit where they make their ass clap.

It's impossible to remake The Breakfast Club. First off, cliques like that don't exist anymore. Everyone, jocks and geeks alike, they all play pokemon GO. There's not much difference anymore.

Secondly, there's no way a movie without CGI or action setpiecies shot entirely in a school library will ever get greenlit by a studio.

>Breakfast Club remake
>they all just spend the entire movie on their smart phones

I graduated in 2006 10 years ago and we still had cliques. Jocks...geeks....stoners....punks....metal heads...rednecks etc.

I don't know how much has change...but basically the intro to that recent 21 Jump Street with Jonah Hill was pretty spot on what high school was like when I was still there.

Why so triggered nigger?

SJWs don't make movies. Ghostbusters was the call of one Sony executive if I remember right. And that executive is probably going to be walking the plank soon unless the movie makes a shitload of money.

That and the movie Superbad is a pretty good description of high school life during my time period.

I imagine it's all SJW shit now and no more bullies because the no bully thing and since there are so many school shooters they probably watch out for loner kids.

Sad but true....

HOW ABOUT MAKE SOME NEW FEMALE CHARACTERS YOU LAZY FUCKING SHITS!
GOD DAMNIT

High school culture has really changed since then, especially in the past 5 years. I think it has something to do with access to other cultures trough smartphones and social media. And I also think shit like High School Musical and Glee Club have helped.

I could 100% see Melissa McCarthy pushing to do that.

Dear god do they actually break out in song and dance in the cafeteria and shit these days?

I'm really glad I graduated 10 years ago when the internet and smart phones weren't as popular and were just starting. I don't even think facebook was a thing when I was still in high school.

asian girl as marty and samuel l as doc could work. Biff should stay white ofc

i would love a Black to the Future as a trashy comedy tho
get redman on that shit

Marty I built this goddamn mother fucking time machine now hope yo bitch ass into the motha fucka...

nigga we gonna go back in time to kill some cracka ass slave owning motha fuckas ain't got time for no goddamn 20 question shit Marty just shut yo punk ass up and let me drive this goddamn mother fucking thing.

But Doc wouldn't that mess with the space time continu...fuck that goddamn shit Marty what did I tell you about talking that science shit in front of me? Goddamn nigga I'm black I ain't retarded and shit, shut yo ass up.

Now Marty I know you gonna go back in time ans see yo' young as fuck and fine ass mama...now don't do some fucked up white people shit like trying to fuck the bitch. Goddamn she still yo mammy that shit ain't right nigga.

Only if Quentin can direct it...

Why don't these people make something original instead of taking over an established character/IP?

Mate give it up. You've been trying to push this for months. No-one thinks it's funny. No-one thinks it's clever. You failed

>pro-racism
>reddit
lmao hey reddit

Shawshank redemption in a women prison :^))))))

>unless the movie makes a shitload of money.

t-t-t-the merchandise will save it trust me

Pale white male lead meets a really cool down to Earth black Tyler who BLACKS the white chick thats been giving him attention at the support groups.
Near the end he finds out Tyler is everything he wanted to be, big strong independant black master race.
Yeah i can see it.

Mystery Science Theatre
Star Wars

Good, good. I hope "SJWs" ruin all of your favorite movies, you insecure manchild.

Grow up.

Because original ideas scare audiences. They won't spend money on the movie the first night, and show low box office numbers the first week, which is of course the only indicator of a good movie.
Name the last original title that was a box office hit. Hard mode: not a slave movie.

>1.21 nigga WHATS? SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME MUTHAFUCKER

You can't put kids in detention these days. They'll sue.

>yfw Hollywood greenlights Breakfast Club remake with Tumblrina, black guy, ftm trans and beta white guy

Just fucking shoot me senpai.

>Mexican loli
crossing fingers for that actually

>Anthony Michael Halls character will be played by Michael Cera

We all know that's what will happen.

I could swear there already was a shitty Breakfast Club remake from 2001 starring Tobey Maguire, but apparently there isn't.

This is strange.

I honestly can't believe that Hollywood hasn't remade The Breakfast Club yet. It seems ripe for SJW-ization. Make the jock gay, the nerd black, the "weirdo" a white guy, etc.

Here's your reply.

>Using words in 2016

We should all be communicating by emojis and grunts now.

But fight club with black people already have movies. They can be found at world star hip hop. Also they are actually based on real life events.

they already made a goonies remake

I'm pretty sure, given how amazingly quiet the majority of the cast has been, that most of them want to put this shit behind them

>Cab Calloway
>James Brown
>Ray Charles
A lot of the top music talents are dead or heading that way, who would be the replacements. Originals are top tier

For the master plan of that movie to have worked it means that, for 19 years, that man never moved cells once and never had a single other human being try to clean his cell or examine it closely.

The Thing
Lawrence of Arabia
Blues Brothers

I want to Marry Allison Speedy and we could go on stealing from stores like a nice couple.

She would make faces at me every day, and her quirkiness makes up for the instense freaky sex we would do every night.

Imagine what they will do to Allison.

>what movies are SJW's going to try and remake next?

Casablanca
Citizen Kane
Taxi Driver
La Dolce Vita
The Godfather
Ikiru
Do the Right Thing
Ghostbusters (again)

>>Taxi Driver
>>La Dolce Vita
Call me /r9k/ but I just don't see how these would work