Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TyMygZ4G_s
youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

x

Weeping like a bitch: youtube.com/watch?v=2TyMygZ4G_s

Trips are truth.

Yo this sounds like something someone posts on FB before they shoot up the school.

>realize that most shit is my own fault
>start changing things, getting my shit together
>everything is still shit
good show lads

i know how you feel

>comparing pol pot to a lowly school shooter

So what is making you sad, user? Tell me.

i want to be on his level

this looks like a smiley face

What's wrong Sup Forumsro

croc of shit DMT isn't naturally synthesized nor does it make you dream

feel like shit, losing people to connect and talk to, any girl i find is a slut that leads me on for months

That's awfully relatable, user. I don't know anyone I've ever related completely to, and I've never had anyone relate completely to me.

>tfw you've never ever had a best friend

i know thats crazy, im just starting to become apathetic to everything now i prefer to stay inside away from people

It really sucks. Now that I'm close to finishing my masters I can't bring myself to bother anymore because it feels like it's pointless as anything before it has been.

Same for my hobbies. I've become decently proficient and still enjoy them. But it doesn't lead anywhere. I'm stuck and it feels like i'm just wasting time.

I really don't know what to do at this point. Last time I was at this point the solution was kinda obvious. Get your shit together and things will get better. It worked for a while but nothing really changed. I was just happier because I was distracted. Now I feel as crappy as before.

It's all pointless and absurd.

You're just delaying the inevitable.

Different user here, I sorta relate to this too. I want to reach out and connect to people while I have the chance but my Aspergers-Anxiety Super Combo makes it fucking impossible. I'm trapped in my own home.

You're optimistic. That's good.

His first show after his wife died. Sad as shit.

>It's all pointless and absurd.
I know it is on a grander scale. But on a personal level it really shouldn't be.

yeah yeah poetry truly.

Kill yourself. Now.

I can't believe he killed her and did that to her corpse.

That was hands-down the most fucked up trial.

Aspergers + ADD here, as if being strange wasn't enough I can't stay focused. Not being able to understand how to act with humans have made me really apathic in conversations, and all of my "normal" interaction comes from trial and error, basically - if I've had a bad reaction after doing something I've never done it again, et.c.

Time passes and when you realize it; It's too late now
youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84

It's alright, I will commit suicide eventually. I just don't have a strong enough reason right now. I don't fear death, only the pain from the suicide itself. I don't want to implement any pain on anyone I know, though.

There are several options available. I know too much information makes you aspies freak out, but you could just call in a tard breakdown to the cops and wave knives at them.

>Suicide by cop
Quite effective.

do you miss her?

jesus fuck.
sad ass world.

actually lol'd at pic, then felt bad for laughing when read green text.
it doesn't ever get better. some days are less shitty than others.
lower your expectations to the point you cease to care.
then float away.
there's no real point to this shit show, user.

that's not Indira Gandhi

i admire that chick's guts, but it feels sick and wrong that any of us got to share in it.
the needless cruelty and mockery she received here only validates her actions.

six months later and I still dream about her every night. Anyone else have trouble getting someone out of your head?

this.
thoreau was a cunt anyway, m8

Daily reminder. If i didn't like my life i would sell everything i own and explore

fuck you and your goddamn thumbnail, you shitposting faggot.
take the buckshot salad to go and the world will improve markedly.

Nope because I've never had a meaningful relationship in my life

You can at least be thankful for that

Bob's not waiting on much of anything these days.
Bob's dead.
Be like Bob.

That's not even Mahatma Gandhi, that's Ben Kingsley

Grass is always greener I guess. I dunno how meaningful it really was at the end of the day when she fucked off with someone else as soon as the infatuation waned. It's a shallow world.

Just waiting for my parents to die so I can kill myself without crushing them.

It's fucked up but my dad had cancer in 2016 and part of me was like "here we go" but he has since been cured.

Time for a story!

1/22

2/22

3/22

I like this one. This is like Instagram gold or something.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

4/22

I should add, this is a fun comic about animals that are also paranormal investigators.

5/22

6/22

7/22

I got trips, woohoo!

8/22

9/22

10/22

11/22

Gets spoopy before the feels come in.

12/22

13/22

who has the rest

14/22

15/22

They prevented the suicide by shooting and killing him. Jesus, do cops get a bad rap in this country or what?

Always gets me

16/22

17/22

So why not ask a girl out and get a meaningful relationship? There are literally dozens of single girls.

18/22

19/22

yeah... nice trips

20/22

21/22

Can I delete myself?

>neighbor asked me to look after her kid today because she has to go to work and nobody else will mind her
>she's 7 y/o, she comes over sometimes and hangs out, likes to talk about candy and all that
>I went over to her and as soon as I entered the house I saw the biggest smile on her face
>we talked for a bit, I asked her if she ever plays outside with the other kids in the neighborhood
>"I don't" she said, so I asked why
>she told me one of the kids brought a knife from home and threatened her
>wasn't surprised, we live in a shitty cheap estate where most of the white trash lives, the kids would walk around with metal rods and smash car windows and shit like that
>she says she stays inside most of the time
>I try to get her mind off of it so we watch cartoons on tv
>she sits beside me and every few minutes she would just throw herself at me and give me a hug, she wouldn't let go for a solid hour
>her dad died recently and my family was at the funeral so we're sort of friends to their family
>I feel bad for the kids, the mother is a religious nut job and forces her kids to participate and shit they clearly dislike
>I feel like I'm the girl's only friend
>try to come up with games and stuff like that, and just keep her mind off of things so she has pleasant memories of her childhood, at least the ones I'm in
>ff couple hours
>Its time for me to head home, I was told to stay with her til a specific hour
>I'm about to leave and she runs in front of me and blocks the entrance
>she would not let me go
>I told her I can't stay here forever
>clearly upset
>ask her to shake my hand as I'm leaving
>she does, still upset
>I go back and give her the biggest hug
>she smiles, so I feel like its a good time to leave
>go home and feel weird about the experience, I'm genuinely sorry about her
>hope she grows up to be happy