Why the fuck did Weezer think Feels Like Summer was a good idea?

Why the fuck did Weezer think Feels Like Summer was a good idea?

It's a joke, they're misleading everyone
Black album will blow you're fucking mind

I hope you're right
Is Rivers capable of such a thing though?

Tfw rivers btfo by gene ween

Same thing happened with "Thank God for Girls" last year, most people said White Album will be bad due to that single.

>tfw no Weener collab now

yeah but Feels like Summer is at least 10 times worse than Thank God for Girls

Saw them live a few weeks ago, and you could actually hear the crowd groan when they said "here's our newest single"

Was the rest of the show good though?
I'm thinking of seeing them when they pass by later this year

the black album will be 10x better than the white album as a result

screencap this, weezer's black album will be their magnum opus, or i will break every weezer cd i own.

>or i will break every weezer cd i own
you should do that regardless

>“The next album is going to feel like an urban environment, night-time and gritty and hopefully a lot more modern sounds, synthesised sounds, samples maybe. I like to break away from the distorted power-chord thing but it’s hard ‘cos it works so well.”
Sounds like it's going to be Radi2de desu

>implying there's anything wrong with that

Raditude is one of their weaker ones for sure, but it's still a solid 8/10 desu

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums Rivers and record another Pinkerton already

>Raditude is one of their weaker ones
>8/10

White album was trash though

Maybe it's because I'm an old dude, but Weezer should have stayed broken up. Had they only had The Blue Album and Pinkerton in their discog, they'd been something special. But none of the albums that have came out since Pinkerton have been that great. A few "return to forms" that were just not as bad as most of the crap they released in the meantime.

I get where you're coming from, but IMO they've released more albums I like than albums I don't like, the ones I like being (in order): Pinkerton, Blue, White, EWBAitE, Maladroit, Green

their discography is consistent 9s for the most part, with 3 10/10s. (Blue, Pink, Red)

pleb

pleb

>comparing me to the god that is rivers
sacrilege

>3 10/10s. (Blue, Pink, Red)

this gets posted by ween fans every fucking time the subject of Weezer comes up, and it has never been funny

>he doesn't think Red is a 10/10
pop perfection desu, doesn't get a whole lot better than The Greatest Man That Ever Lived and Cold Dark World

it is pretty funny though

Why does Rivers do stuff like this?
I don't get it. No-one wants it, yet he does it anyway, yet it doesn't seem done out of spite. He seems to genuinely not know what he's doing, but then he'll really put his mind to something and come out with something great. I can't get my head around it.

>with 3 10/10s. (Blue, Pink, Red)

Dude, the Red album was one of their worst releases.

OK, here is how I'd rate the albums:

Blue - 10
Pinkerton - 10
Green - 7
Maladroit - 8
Make Believe - 5
Red Album - 4
Raditude - 4
Hurley - 5
Everything Will Be Alright - 6
White Album - 6

Yeah. Felt really short but had a ton of fun