Cuck thread? Post your girls and other anons say what they'd do to her

Cuck thread? Post your girls and other anons say what they'd do to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JU4sj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WWYD to her?

Holy fuck I would obliterate her with my cock & mouth!

I'd really just want to have her on her knees and jack off in front of her, shooting my cum all over that cute face.

wwyd?

What would you do to her and how, user?

I would tie her up against the wall and restrain her so I can relentlessly fuck her mouth until she's begging for me to slam it into her dripping pussy...

wwyd?

Do us all a favor and post more please.

Cuck me please

Tie her hands and feet together and let the stag party in. Last chance to take a load of dicks and cum in every hole so better use it.

gf

The Mrs

More!

Wife

Do your worst b! my girl

prove its your girl with face and tits

WWYD?

not putting face up bro

or tits apparently

Join this discord server and switch to the wife/gf channel.

discord.gg/JU4sj

Saw her pics in the other thread! Just so good.. do you have kik?

id fuck the daughter in the ass while mommy watched

I literally fantasized for a year about how great it would be to be cucked.

I regret it every single day now that it has actually happened

Kik me your gfs pics to btrianon if u wanna get cucked

I invite you over my place for some drinks, and my wife is casually laying like this in front of you.

Wyd?

Shoop the fucking red eye pic, that's what.

pls don't let this thread die

Would grab her wrists pinning them behind her back while then bend her over the back of a chair. Kick out her feet to get her spread for me. Reach down w my free hand and rip her panties off and shove em in her mouth. Verbally humiliate her because her panties are already drenched. Commence shoving my way inside her
Stretch her pussy and fill her with my seed. Leave her like that with my seed dripping out of her sloppy used hole

More pics? Nudes?

Imagine your girl in her place

no one else?

I'd drag her out of the car, knock her out and strip her naked before spreading her legs and brutaly penertrating her defenseless little pussy until i cum hard inside her

FUUUUCCCKKKK, more?

she must have a fucking butterface

No nudes

no not particularly, quite a normal generic face

Catch her as she's walking home and drag her into some bushes. Pull down her panties and fuck her in the pussy as she falls to her knees moaning as i pound her before cumming in her mouth

Fuck that's a delicious cock. Would you stick it in my girl?

Did she get fucked good?

Not trolling, but what was so bad about it?

My wife. Thoughts?

Is her brother here?

Yes. Halfway through I couldn't take it anymore and asked them to stop. She directed him to ignore me.
It just isn't what you think it will be

More?

I'd like to use her as a brutal fuck toy for a week, then dump her in a block filled with homeless guys and watch them gang rape her

tear her clothes apart humiliate her by fucking her in front of her family

That's a man

ex, what wld u do?

WOOOOOOOOOOOW dood

Wrap my hands around her neck, bash her head off a wall, rip her top open and expose her tits, grabbing one and squeezing it hard while i move her panties to one side then brutally fuck her while she groans and cries

My GF WWYD? most degrading and humiliated things please

ignore her

This girl is delicious. How do you know her?

wwyd?

Nothing?

i would tear her ass hole up then cum all over her big tits
more?

Who's dick ?

Mine obviously.

Impressive

no one doing a wwyd?

Thanks. You should see her face when she sits on it.

How would your use my fiancé? Got more if her if want

I would love to have her kneel in front of me, sucking nice and intensely on my dick. Then turn her around, strip her cute brzilian panties down and reveal her wet pink pussy. Pound it from behind until nearly cumming. HGet her back on her knees and have her suck my cock until flooding her mouth with my cum.

How would b/ros fuck her?

My girfriend

my gf on the right, her sister on the left, wwyd to them?

Lay her on the bed and slowly stripher lingerie down. Lick her cute little pussy while prearing both her holes for penetration with my fingers. Start by fucking her pussy until my dick is nice and wet, then use her pussy juice to lube her ass and fuck it. She'd be rubbing her clit to me thrusting her asshole. finally pull my dick out and have her gape. Shoot my load over both her gaping holes which she holds open for me. Also I think that she probably has a nice landing strip shave going on. Am I right?

I wish I was hung like that haha

Any more interest or thoughts?

no completely shaved

how you gonna use my girl?