Vintage pix, colorized for pro-tier

Vintage pix, colorized for pro-tier.

I have a few but I am hoping you share yours.

1920s boxing match. Do you think todays boxers couldve stood 15 rounds with these bloody spark plugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDN0A3gZh7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

modern boxers are in much better shape, and supplements

I love this general store. Notice theres no plastics which means less trash, less poisons from what we drink from. And its pretty cool looking.

True. Theres no doubt todays atheletes are in superior shape but I wonder if any boxer today ever took such a beating. Most of the time matches get stopped if theres that much blood. I think the pic is more like todays UFC fighters desu.

Yeah. Modern boxers also use doping and are generally lesser men than their forefathers of the sport. And worst thing is that it gets worse and worse every generation.

Another store. this looks like a candy and soda shop...or a drug store combo. Again, its stylish af and no plastics. I would shop there for sure.

yes boxing is in very short supply of integrity, but some truly awesome fighters are fighting today. That's not just boxing either

That's better though. A quick knockout is better than padded jarring hits until you finally lose consciousness, or the match ends.

>tfw i'd try to shop there but get lynched before i made it to the front door

Back then, pretty much all boxers were Jews and Irishmen.

You must be black then? I was saving some great pix and saw some of Chicago youth in 1920, and some black businesses in the northeast. I meant to save them but honestly i didnt want this to turn racial. Imho everybody had more class back then even though there was legal racism. Everybody had fricking class. even the Chicago kids, and I say even because they looked like mid-teens or younger, were dressed is suits and leather shoes. Segregation probably couldve worked if everyone was treated fairly by law and public tax dollars were dispersed fairly. every race had intact families for example. You see that a lot in vintage pix.

Heres some bootleggers after getting caught. imagine cops just letting you pour your shit down a sewer drain today. they probably gave the guys rides home afterwards. maybe.

nah, half white/black. Wouldn't change a thing about the past though, can't have any of the good without the bad in my opinion

And, for Sup Forums's pervs, some bitches with headlights showing. Xray please. J/k...kinda. The one on the right looks bangable.

Nuremberg

that looks so insane it doesn't even seem real

People really had their own distinct looks back then

Times Square 1943

I daydream about past eras a lot and i often wonder if we could even survive back then. The food was natural or just salted. We are used to chemical perservatives. We would have to drink natural water, get exposed to diseases weve probably never had to deal with in our lives. God forbid if we got sick and had to be treated. We woulkd be sent to actual full scale warzones that lasted for years. Women didnt put out without courting and so on. You had to conform or get the shit kicked out of you. Might not be as fun as fantasy suggests.

Thats a great one. In todays world someone would call the police thinking the old man was a chester.

Yeah, arlund this time time Hitler was Man of the Year in time Magazine. The US loved him until the Japs attacked pearl Harbour and ADL lobbied agianst him in Congress.

I have lots of non-coloured history photos I'll dump anyway. Should bump the thread at least and the info.is in the file.name in most.

i'd assume it would be a real kick in the balls to live back then. Certainly couldn't neet it up and mess around on Sup Forums, had to go out and make friends
what a drag

These pictures are awesome but fuck people were ugly

Actual Times Square and not a game.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDN0A3gZh7M

That one kid is scary. they all look weird actually.

WWI Armoured Soldier. German Empire.

The reason they are so bloody is a lack of understanding, you don't know someone out punching them in the lips and nose, you punch the side of the head and the jaw to shake the brain. Tough guys I guess but the dmg is caused by being technically untrained to winning the sport.

I disagree.....1950 hs school student from winnetka Illinois.

we definitely couldnt be smartasses. They were scrappers and fought bareknuckles over petty insults.In the backwoods they probably still had gun draws at paces. Plus, tobacco smoke was heavy in the air inside every single business. I smoke but i cant stand indoor smoke while trying to eat dinner.

You're a retarded faggot. You punch anywhere in the head with a 160z glove and it rattles the brain. Faggot, stop acting like you know what you're talking about.

bump these are great

dump them , this shit is awesome

Anyone have any good authentic images of speakeasys from the 1920s to mid century styled lounges from the 50s and 60s.

Looking for some inspiration for a project

i may be from the future but i can still scream faggot and run in zigzags

Ok yeah I would

Im not going to post the pic because its Sup Forums and i wont have my mother passed around but i always thought she is, well, mother-ugly. then someone died and left a trunk of pix from the 1950s and my mother was a fucking knockout. a real classy looking jackie O type. Real shapely too haha

I have Northern Ireland war "The Troubles", Brits vs Irish basically and Vietnam and British WWII that are all there and I'll dump.

In Saudi Arabia all of these women could be stoned for revealing too much leg...

Michigan Avenue, Chicago, July 1941

You clearly never boxed in your life, or been in a boxing gym, or had any kind of boxing training lol

SAS and Maggie Thatcher.

I mean monsters like Mike Tyson could punch straight and KO, but lower weight classes.. you go for technically proficiency and KO, those guys are both close to featherweight.

That chick is hot

Well in 1920 they could go to jail if their swimsuits werent the right length. theres pix of a cop measuring some womens suits. i think the one in the middle wouldve ended up in a paddy wagon.

Boxed for 4 years, m8. Don't be silly. Just because you watched a Willo Smith movie doesn't make you know jack shit. You punch above the ear because it's soft.

You punch the top lip and jaw because it's full of nerves that when hit cause you to get sparked.

All vintage pix are welcome here. i just have a thing for colorized ones but i love them all.

I wonder if it is because I'm pics like these they're mostly immigrants, and that's why people think they're so different looking from people today.

Pffffffffff christ simpler times I guess

I love these photos user, thanks!

They are little spark plugs that beat the shit out of each other most likely without a time limit.

1952 family dinner

exactly above the fuckin' ear and the jaw, you're clearly brain dead because you just specified the places I said in my first post, all the blood comes from punching in the lips and fuckin' nose, eat a bag of dicks retard lol

1956 office girl

Car Ceash,1912

surely you had to fucking suck at driving to get into a car crash at that time

His wife was driving

Now that is wife material. Wow.

kek

Not bad for 1926. This could absolutely pass for a photo of a dedicated feminist in 2017

That guy is doctor who

Blood comes from cuts mainly above the eye because the skin is close to the bone and it tears easily. You never specified anywhere but the side of the head, boxers aim for the face and if you'd bix you'd know that. Small guys like that don't often score knockouts and so go for . points.

Haha and her daughter has blue hair.

British Tank

The old man there probably was a chester, it's just no one gave a shit about it back then.

whelp hes fucked

Ludendorf and Hitler

deeply ingrained victim nigger derangement syndrome detected

seriously boy...can you even take a shit without 'taking a shit as a black man' ?

Chirchill

NRA flags...REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

What a time to be alive

IRA 70S

Yeah...the labor strikes. That wouldve been a bitch to be part of. Those are real bayonets.

Looks like a dream for op.

OG terrorists

Fighter here. I aim center mass. I visualize landing inside your body. You both are not fighters.

NI, Irish children teasing British Soldier. 70s

First girl that looks hot from this old photos.

Nice quickscope

Look like niggers stole cars back then too. Least they caught the guy.

A jab is a weak punch to the face, it can make you bleed but in the op it seems like excessive blood, you jab to keep a person pushed back and off guard while you go for good punches, ones that can score a TKO/KO. I have only boxed in mexico and been kneed in the face by muay thai people in odd sparring matches, but for a boxing match that seemed like too much blood if the boxers for throwing efficient punches someone should have been downed. I mean like you said they prob had no time limit and were wailing on each other with small gloves, I was just saying it was way too much blood if they actually knew how to box.

SAS, Special Air Service, 1940s. North Africa.

Why didn't they just develop these pics in color, my brothers game boy cam took color pics

Looks like a nightmare

British Soldiers cutting onions

I'd say 0/10 but there will be faggots who fall for it.