Why is pewdiepie this famous, while yogscast is losing popularity in their watch counts

Why is pewdiepie this famous, while yogscast is losing popularity in their watch counts,
are kids today so retarded to watch that swedish faget over some quality entertainment?
I've seen no video of that swede that I've liked,

feel free to try to change my mind on that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwBRNRkUAkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yogscast

>quality entertainment

kek

lol much better than swede with annoying screech

They both suck ass now

I still listen to sips at night to fall asleep, and any other time I need to get off as well

new sips videos with sjin are golden isn't it? I love the absolute rubbish they talk about

is this an actaul post

Shhhhhh take it

give reason why swede is fun then u faggot, he is pure shit for me and all my friends

Sips and hat films are the only ones I watch now. I ripped my dick though on Sips my summer car playthrough that guy has no idea how a car works lol

one word, ''Yogventures''

watching hat films without sips is too boring, I stopped watching them

youtube.com/watch?v=KwBRNRkUAkw

it wasn't their fault though was it? Company was shit

True, their Gta stuff is great

Maybe if they fucking continued shadows of israphel they'd get their popularity back

Half the yogs are first class cunts that don't deserve money nor popularity. The other half are.boring to watch.

Only godtier is zoey. Fuck the rest. Old sips sjin was fun until I realized what cunts they are. Same with simon lewis. Ridgedog can die in a fire.

lol calm down mantits

Because the main crew are boring as shit trying to rehash old success.
The only people still amusing are Hatfilms and Sips

it was poorly planned by everyone involved,

Belive it or not but there used to be a time when they made good content (2006-2012)

Duncan is the cringiest motherfucker in all humanity.

do u mean minecraft stuff as quality content? While you were a minecraft craze too, I think people just confuse the quality with their obsessions, they are doing similar things as before, and now they have much diverse channels etc, I love most of their stuff

I knew some kids back in highschool who adored yogscast, constantly making references to Sips and the other faggots who I can't remember.

They were absolute fedoralords. They actually made out they were superior based on what youtubers they watched. They were all social rejects and I'm sure the majority of them were autistic.

>pic related, they were that kind of sperglord

>"we learned a lot from this"

and after that mess they made another kickstarted game that was shit too

The fact that people thought a bunch of unskilled YouTube personalities could have a game made around them just proves how stupid people really are.

Triforce podcast is where it's at now, Sips bringing bants, pyrion flax bringing short stories, and Lewis being the one who tries to keep it structured. Other than that the playthroughs of civilization, and sips' content are still good

See