Hey Sup Forums, theres a red line going up my forearm, its been here since this morning, anyone got any ideas?

Hey Sup Forums, theres a red line going up my forearm, its been here since this morning, anyone got any ideas?

You're fat and pale, your blood vessels are contracting. You likely have Type 2 Diabetes.

phlebitis. stop shooting up you fucking junkie

Not fat nor actually pale, im in a bus and its raining outside thus the gloomy colour

Looks like just a pressure mark, if not a stretch mark. Either way, get some cheap baby oil or something to moisturise it a little and it should eventually go.

Blood poisoning watch out so it doesent go to your heart area

Cont.
You might have slept on a wire or something like that, I do that quite a lot, those marks are pretty annoying

looks like blood poisoning op. go to a dr. did you cut yourself on anything rusty recently?

That's what I was thinking

A bloodpoisioning is dark blue and go up in your venes you non medic fag !

False

It doesnt feel like anything, it feels just like skin, I noticed it by accident. When I pinch it, it turns to normal colour and back to red. Idk if that falls under the pressure marks category, if does then great. Yea and its kinda long, it starts from my hand.

Impossible, havent been injured

I'm super pale and fell asleep with a hair tie around my wrist. I slept directly on it, and when I took it off there was a divot (like when a girl takes her bra off, or when you take off tight waistband underwear).
After like 5 hours, it turned into a red mark like yours.
It's been about a week and it's just starting to go away. It's just a pressure sore, user.

U hab cansur men

>02/24/17(Fri)18:58:06 No.723512190
Tiny broke blood vessel most likely then. By pinching the blood goes deeper into your skin and isn't visible but resurfaces. It will go away in a day or two.

Have you recently been scratched by a cat?

This is not yahoo answers you faggot. You and your girly little arms are fine; fuck off.

Yeah, if you can stretch the mark apart with 2 fingers and it just pales then it's just a temporary mark, the worst thing it could be is a stretch mark and you can find oils for that sort of stuff, easy

Nothing to worry about

Semen allergy.

Probably just scratched it on something.

tetanus

Its a fucking scratch mark, i get them all the time from playing with my dogs.

>hair tie around wrist
Tits or GTFO

Alright, thank you

I didnt, it doesnt feel rough, or itchy or anything. It feels like skin, looks like skin except that theres a red line there

it's the line you should cut yourself from for good luck.

Actually I doubt it's even a stretch mark, it'd have a few more marks in one given area of skin. Just a pressure mark I'd say, it'll go away in about a day, maybe two.

infection. go to hospital asap