Wtf I love this movie now

wtf I love this movie now

I like Wiig and McKinnon and I feel sorry for them. The amount of hate towards this mediocre irrelevant movie was embarrassing

>oh my gosh, I had no idea these little girls they cast and tailored suits for would be here. Girl power!

>my face when pissing babby men are legitimately offended by that image

>ywn have Wiig's success with cunnies

im not offended as much as i think its stupid
sure, there where never alot of female characters but give me ANY decade since 1900 and i can give you atleast 5 major women to "look up to"
its just that women always pick the convinient option that supports them

Those kids deserved a better movie

>it's stupid that an 8-year-old likes a movie that I don't
>but I'm totally not offended though

HOLY FUCK, THE AUTISM IS REAL.

Dank meme, bruh

Literally reading my mind. Those 2 are good and movie is okay, there was no reason for all the bitching

i honestly do feel bad for the kids

why? because they like a movie made for kids?

>cunnies

Children. They are called children. And Wiig has 'success' with them since she has unfulfilled maternal fantasies since she was never a mother

>SSSSSHHHHEEEEIIIITTTT, BUT WHY THAT BLACK GIRL LOOKIN UP TO WHITEY AND NOT THEM QWEEEEENZ?

this

>tfw when that black girl gets older and realises she could've became a scientist and not just a subway worker

because of the fiery hate surrounding the movie they just want to enjoy

Yeah, it was okay, but was that gang rape scene really necessary? How did Feig get away with this?

Its pretty obvious their lesbian moms made them wear those GB clothes

>this photo op wasn't directed and practiced by Feig half a dozen times pre red carpet.

I thought Bill Madison was fucking great when i was 8; if only Sony was there to tell me he was a male role model.

shieeeet

wtf kinda high five/handshake is that?

>women

>mfw morbidly obese neckbeards pretend to be women online

Don't mind me. Just Blowing you TFO!!!
>Image very related.

I'd like to see the little girl's face when she sees 90 minutes of screaming, queef jokes and middle aged women salivating over their intern.

Wow, you're so offended by girls having female heroes you've somehow convinced yourself everyone else is offended by girls having male heroes.

Sad, really. Consider suicide.