I need feels anime, or anime that makes you think

I need feels anime, or anime that makes you think.
FMA:B has both so naturally i liked it, need more like this.

Fuck off weeb

death note

watched it, it's one of my favourites as well.
i'm no weeb, i'm a man of many tastes.

Psycho pass

didn't really get into it too much, might reconsider it since a friend is recommending it as well.

Death parade watch the ova/movie first then the anime

Monster musume

Psycho Pass is brilliant js

no offense OP but this is a question for Sup Forums

>OP is a fag weeb

watched the anime, liked it but not as much as to watch a movie.
i don't watch garbage.
jokes on you, i got banned for a day for posting the same thread there, cus "it belongs in wsr" but wsr didn't reply in half an hour so i figured Sup Forums is full of weebs let's try here, and hey, it's working.

It's like 12/13 eps and it gets real good when the main villain appears and trolls with the psycho meter

Madoka Magica had a lot of feels, and a little bit of philosophising. Ergo Proxy was kind of thinky, and the art is fantastic. Some feels, but mostly just atmosphere.

>trolls
yea i bet it's gonna be shit, but i guess i'll still give it a go

I need serious anime not ecchi garbage

try Steins gate, I think it has exactly what you're looking for

One outs is a baseball anime but with a twist as weird as it may sound it will remind you of death note and it's like 24 eps long

kek just checked and it's still on the front page with one reply

There is a second season too, but it's nowhere near as good as the first.

watched ergo proxy, it was good.
read the description of Madoka Magica and feels like half of it is gonna be shit, but i'll look into it.

Steins gate takes like 7 eps to even get started. If you can get through that though, it gets really good.

hxh 2011

only animu you will ever need to watch

Digged that too. Probably my favourite of all the animes

watched it, it was good.
yea...
don't really like "sports" anime but i'll look into it.

He can wait for the live action movie tho

>FMA:B has both

Waiting in the Summer

I only watch the best trash

Tbh, I don't trust them to do it justice

Cowboy Bebop

Ajin is really good for both of those, though it's mainly thinking about morality. The animation is a bit weird but it makes sense why later on.

Re: Zero - Starting Life in a New World
or
Re: Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu

It does a damn good job with the feels, I think. It's interesting to try to figure out what the hell is going on before the main character does.

Sonic X

evangelion
jinrui wa suitai shimashita
mousou dairinin
monogatari series
madoka magicka

K anime is gonna make you really think cuz your not gonna understand the story until you watched the lasts episodes

heard it's good, might give it a go.
it's shit
might watch it.
heard it's good, might watch it.
yet somehow is shit, maybe it's the art style i don't know. but i watched the new berserk and it didn't bother me.

Welcome to the NHK, about being a lonely guy.
Wallflower, about being a creepy loner chick.
Grave of the Fireflies, about death after WW2.

Elfen Lied honestly got me. Not what I expected when I started it. Maybe I'm just a sissy though.

ban desevered you fucking cuck. learn what fucking MAL is.

also shinseki no yori

>
>heard it's good, might watch it.
Defo your thing. Quite slow tho in a weird kinda way, doesn't stop it from being sick af tho.

It's okay

god tier
in terms of "thought provoking"
>paranoia agent
>deadman wonderland
it should be noted that i have been told i have absolute shit taste so...

be sure to watch the movies (1 and 2 are the cinematic version of the anime, 3 is the continuation). If you´re ever coming across fanfic in any form, I´ve never encountered any pre movie 3.

Aku no hana

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchatz.com could help you today

Yuyu hakusho it's good the creator is also the one making the HxH manga

go to Sup Forums you faggot

>learn what fucking MAL is.
>Usually get shat on for even mentioning MAL

fucking christ this place went to hell when moot left

Sup Forums is full of butthurt neets who will get mad at you for asking anything

>huehuehue there's a board for that hurr duurrr durrrr

Recommendation threads arent liked on Sup Forums and almost anything from other boards can be posted on Sup Forums.

fucking cancer

Re:Zero

Made me question what it means to be human

If feels includes downright beatiful stuff for you and you want something on your list to tick off tonight, give Kimi no na wa a go.

It´s finally out in 720p with english subs and I´ve left the credits roll down so I could continue crying in piece (the theme song is playing along so it fits well).

It´s been a damn good watch for all I can say, a movie of 106 minutes so it´s easily watchable in one evening. Afterwards DEFINITELY watch Shinsekai Yori. If you want stuff to make you think, this one will blow your mind if you go through with it (being an anime that doesn´t give anything away until the end, bear with it for 25 episodes, it´s starting to roll slowly but hell it´s snowballing). It´s still making for some great shower thoughts 3 months after watching it.

no "no" in Shinsekai Yori pal, but a god tier show for sure.

Please Teacher!

Fullmetal is the only anime I've ever been able to watch.

Fuck all other anime.

Not a slant against you OP, but can you or anyone else tell me the appeal to anime? I always feel like it's a niche fandom but I mean, they;re cartoons. How great can cartoons possibly be? Yet I keep hearing of things like Ghost in the Shell, Akira, and Ghibli winning awards and being world renowned internationally. What's so great about it?

who cares about feels, just watch jojo.

No other anime is good you just had shit taste

The good ones are good, the bad ones are really fucking bad.

It's a cultural thing for the actual Japanese, and an animation style for everyone else.

No. If you enjoy anime you're a candy-ass weeb.

Fullmetal is beyond any classification of "anime" though. It's western sensibilities and themes are far superior to anything that would appeal to non-autists.

Sorry. I mean autists. Long day.

I always recommend Code Geass. It does a good job of not having any filler or using too much confusing anime logic, while still being widely appealing and emotionally investing.

If you're looking for a feels anime, watch Plastic Memories. It's short, and it's one of the only three anime I've seen that made me cry (and I watch a lot of anime).

I'll say it again. Fullmetal is fucking brilliant. All other anime is formulaic, cheesy, and broadly lowest-common-denominator.