How do I get over a breakup Sup Forumsros

how do I get over a breakup Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HrPrLKtYNDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/HrPrLKtYNDQ Watch this stupid video to not think about it for a moment.

You move on and call bitches that actually want you :)

Also: Time heals all wounds brother!

what the fuck is this lmao

Stop being a little bitch and accept the fact that she's already Fucking someone else. She didn't think of you and she probably regrets every having you in her life.

x

It's my youtube- making shitty oc for fun :D

WHy don't you go to Snapchatz .com and all your worries will be gone!

is there a more punchable face? i think not. holy fuck id pay money to see this nig get rekt.

Climb tree
Get coconut
Drop

Tell us about the breakup bro- why the relation end?

Broke up with my girlfriend after valentines day. I feel you bro. If you can stomach fucking up at first start dating again. If not get to working out, be around close friends, and when you feel better start dating again.

she got bored of me

>A) Kill yourself.
>B) Kill the girl.
>C) Be a little bitch the rest of your life.

PICK ONE

Get a PS4.

My PSN is YoungSoros, my favorite game right now is Mortal Kombat XL

Give it time

ive got one but no ps+ and few games

easy: get bigger problems to deal with
like your mom dying, getting kicked out, bank taking your home, etc
fun times son

Kill a drifter. You'll feel better.

you realize she was a random bitch that obviously didn't respect you enough and that there's literally millions of other bitches out there that potentially could

Fuck someone else. You'll feel better. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else

with some crack

Sorry to hear that dude- story of many breakups. Bitches ain't shit but hoes & tricks. Chicks do this to dudes and make dudes jaded, then later in life complain that guys are assholes. It's a cycle that creates itself.

SKRT.