Mexicanfag here, i want to tell you that we actually hate the illegal imigrants in your country...

Mexicanfag here, i want to tell you that we actually hate the illegal imigrants in your country, here the people work their asses everyday, sometimes they dont even have something for dinner, and now the governement start this bullshit about "Sending money to help the illegals", fucking leeches who think theyre "americans" just because they grown or born there, so if you want to deport or kill them know that most of the Mexican population is ok whit it, just dont hate us for the illegals, were actually cool people and we dont want to live in USA but helping eachother to keep both nations in shape, dont believe CNN saying "all the mexicans are against Trump and support the illegals" because is not true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a self-loathing mexican....fuck off idiot.

how the fuck is that self-loathing?
smh fucking typical of libtards to write off any non-white that disagrees as being self-loathing

Sorry bro, but they're all going back.
Tell your leaders not to dump their problems on us or we war you again.

>We war you again
Who? You and your McCheese burger??

keep sucking those brown tacos retard

you have to be sucking those brown tacos and sand snakes if you want all these immigrants in here

>Defends a mexican who hates mexican imigrants
>Is sucking brown tacos

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchatz .com will help you tonight!

Bullshit. Just like blacks don't like nigs, Upstanding Mex don't like spix because you have to be better than someone.

It's a class war, not a race or ethnicity war. I could give a fuck about it either way. Plenty of pieces of shit were born here. Selena Gomez isn't part of the problem, neither is Samuel L Jackson no mater where they were born.

not op
I totally agree with you in the "tell your leaders not to dump their problems on us", because that's really the problem of us mexicans, blaming other countries of our failed capitalist system and a fragmented society, we are too fucking lazy do to something for our own country.
But trust me, million deportations and a wall, won't solve anything in your country.
I do understand that Trump is making what he thinks is right for his country, he just wants to make america great again and i'm not really against Trump's will, he's working for his country.

ding ding ding

>here the people work their asses everyday, sometimes they dont even have something for dinner
can confirm. I visited mexico and it was crazy how hard working you fuckers are.

>leave US on plane, luggage hauled via trucks
>enter mexico, luggage pushed around manually via carts
>hotel being repainted, using only rope to scale the sides of the building
it's almost to a fault, like their motto is "work harder, not smarter". Nothing like the illegals here who just drink beer all day and listen to shitty tejano music at full blast.

Thanks man, as you say im not a "JewNazi", i just cant stand that inssuferable cunts claiming to be part of the USA and being "scared" of being deported, and not enough the governement treats them like some kind of heroes when as i said theyre just pathetic leeches
>Im not brown tho

ya ok ,the beaners in mexico are busy chopping each others heads off. wtf are you talking about nigger

This was before all that started. I wouldn't want to go there now.

This is the hottest woman I've seen in my life wtf

>Mi hombre
The fucking governement just blame others for their shitty system, if the police kills a criminal everybody lose their shit, when thats what we should be doing right now, nobody called the immigrants to leave, and the governement even has the balls to blame Trump when its all their fault in the first place, im glad theyre being deported, they must work here since theyre NOT americans no matter how loud they shout it

To be quite fucking honest, as a mexican, i did want Trump to win.
Not only is he going to make america great again, but at the same time he's making Mexico better. This will encourage mexicans to bring down every single dumb fuck politician.
Like fucking hypocrites, blaming other countries when the real cancer is them.

I like you, you get it. They don't want to work hard in Mexico it's too difficult so they come here for our jobs anyone can do. But in the end it takes jobs from our workforce while they send all their cash back to Mexico, which gives more buying power to y'all but doesn't actually grow the economy.

I wouldn't complain if you sent us more of your women.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

Exactly, Trump is making the country safe and nice but sideways hes making us "open our eyes", also the whole world feels bad for us so we get
>Nice USA
>Mexico improvement
>World support

Exactly man, here you need to be a man to work, carry weight shit etc, in the USA they only need to clean the pool and make the dinner, and i think that money belongs to the americans since they worked their country since it was just dust and mohawks, so as i said dont hate us bro, at least some of us arent like them, for me theyre not mexicans anymore, theyre just refugees