So the girlfriend got upset when she found out I voted for Trump and now she says she's going to fuck a nigger just to...

So the girlfriend got upset when she found out I voted for Trump and now she says she's going to fuck a nigger just to "punish" me.

Should I even be concerned about this?

No not really. She is obviously dead weight walking. Race traitor whore.

YOU SOUND LEGIT

samefags and a fucking sad cuck fuck. tryna be lowkey but in reality a fucking cuck femdom loving shit bag

you mean your ex-girlfriend

The image you used suggests you're full of shit.

Sorry, not same fag. Just another fag.

I'm not really seeing this as a dealbreaker. I'm not really sure what she means, so that's why I started this thread.

+1
If she threatening something like that OP, she's already done it.
Dump the cunt.

She looks almost exactly like that and I put her picture through an online database and that popped up. I thought it would be ironic.

What a coincidence that your GF threatens you in this fashion, AND you just so happened to have a high-res photo from blacked.com!

Whoa there's no way she's already done it. I would know from the time she's spent outside of work.

Good you deserve it voting for that fucktard. The few peeps I know who voted for him at least admit now that it was a HUGE mistake. The shithead is gonna fuck up the world

>So the girlfriend got upset when she found out I voted for Trump and now she says she's going to fuck a nigger just to "punish" me.
>Should I even be concerned about this?

no. you don't have a girlfriend and you made this shit up

>She looks almost exactly like that and I put her picture through an online database and that popped up. I thought it would be ironic.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your girlfriend is your hand and you touch yourself whilst thinking of black cock.

Let her do it

how has he embarrassed the country yet?
and don't give me some faggot answer like " how hasn't he "

Wait a fucking minute
no I do not.
Why are faggots trying to turn this thread against me?
So I voted Trump. So what? A lot of people disagree with that assessment.

Not that user but how hasn't he

spread the world but do it like your so offended she used the word nigger
than spread around that your upset that she is sleeping around than leaver her ass

and watch the fun

faggot confirmed

he set up a "im a faggot" button

and you ran to push it at mach 10

I don't see the problem sometimes I let my gf fuck a couple black guys just to let her blow some steam.

>triggered
Trump's fucking up faggots

Unchecked quads... Sup Forums is dead.

is triggered the go to word now ?
you just admitted your a fag and some how its our fault

>I'm not really seeing this as a dealbreaker
Your girlfriend threatens to sleep with another guy.
>not a dealbreaker

CUCK

I can't really leave her right now I'm just about to start a full time job in her father's business. I have to make this work for awhile. Besides, there's no proof that she is making good on her word to fuck a nigger. There's just no way. We don't know any, for one thing.

>no evidence
>if you think im wrong than your a bigot

typical

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why don't you go Snapchatz .com leak your crush nudes

She was probably just upset, we didn't really talk politics during the Election and it's none of her business who I voted for..

Trump can't get anything done. Everyone hates his ass, and people are leaking information and resigning from his inner circle right and left.

you respond with calling you out for a lack of evidence with a bunch of option and conjecture

try again

Look, I'm not here to debate politics. She's being stupid but she'll forgive me. You faggots are offering shitty advice if I have to be the one who offers it up lol.

Try what? Those are facts you dense fuck. We're winning, too. Trump is going to be out of there by this summer.

This is some high quality bait, ill give you that,

If you have an opinion that is not mine, you deserve to be cheated on.

just like how he was supposed to be out after a week in office huh?

Look, fuck you. That's the joke. I started this thread because I KNOW it's not going to happen. Just like I knew Trump was going to win.

I don't know if you are OP or what, but you are a retard. Nobody said "after a week."

Tell her you're gonna vote for Trump again next election as well so she should just get dp'd by huge nigger dick now

...and nobody ever said he couldn't win, amirite?

Clinton was supposed to win.

And then Comey deliberately interfered with the Election and so did the Russians.

OP here. If nobody comes up with a reason why she might really follow through on fucking a nigger I'm probably going to log off now.

>rig election FOR clinton
>BTFO
MUH MUH RUSSIANS

Sorry to break it to you friendo, but Comey fucked up, coming and going. And the Russian hacked the DNC a year in advance (if in fact is was them).

heyivanstoptellingvotesthetruth.xml

>facts don't matter to me

Typical trumpalo

Lol, you shouldn't have voted for Trump. Next time keep your fucking mouth shut about it. I hope you get cucked.

Encourage her to and post pics on here

Trump's Presidency will only slow the inevitable breeding out of the white race. Interracial marriage is legal and will remain so no matter how many nazis he packs the Supreme Court with..

And the fact is there are far more advantages to a black man sticking his penis in a white woman's body and ejaculating.