I'm visiting Rome in a few weeks, heard some shit about pickpockets and the like...

I'm visiting Rome in a few weeks, heard some shit about pickpockets and the like. What kind of self-defense weapons are good to go in that area?

empty pockets

A gun

>good to go
Somehow I don't think they allow that kind of stuff.

fill your pockets with fishhooks and dogshit

don't go

I really hope you do try some self defense so we get to read about some dumb burger who got stabbed by 14 gypsies

lel americans

Try not to look like a shithead American tourist. If you do you will be targeted.

>*pickpockets ur fight stick*
"heh, guess that's why they call it the land of the free..."

Like your gf getting stabbed by 14 muslims? Kek.

Not here to start shit nigger, I'm here trying ask for advice honestly.

Your country has more muslims than we do lmao.

Also bring clean water with you.

your best defense will be to not put your stuff in your open pockets, but in a closed bag that you will put around your neck

and to be very wary when getting monies at cash machines if you need to you them, always check if there are fucking gypsy kids around

A closed bag won't help that much (although wearing it around your neck probably will, if you're willing to look retarded) since they usually carry pocket knives with which they slice open the bag

just bring your gun

Pickpockets aren't gonna jump you. Of you are a woman and a gypsy asks you to look at her baby, just say no because they will throw the baby at you so that you will drop your purse to grab their baby.

Don't be a pussy.

I kind of wish I was a woman so I could just watch the baby drop.

laffin

Just tape CP over everything you put in your pockets. The faces people make are pretty funny, though you won't be getting anything back.

hello me, it's me again

Say hi to them for me

States in our country are bigger than your entire country lmao