What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

jointhemillionaires.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amerifags are retarded

you think she was a good choice. lmmfao

Too many dumbshits believed the nonsense about her being corrupt. Even Democrats didn't get behind her like they should have.

Repeat a lie enough times and stupid people believe it's the truth.

She got beat by Donald Trump. Obviously there was/is a lot wrong with her

Arrogance. Greed. Lesbianism. And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.

>Lesbianism

He whole campaign was the first 3 quarters of the Super Bowl.

Considering her past and her relationships, it's really not a stretch to assume that she's a bisexual pedo.

She was America's turd sandwich.
The democratic primary was mildly rigged for her and lots of people didn't wanna bite into what they were served.
And she never really sounds like she believes in what she's saying either. Not just on TV. I saw her in person a while back. Compared to Trump always sounding like he believes what he's saying, even if it's obviously false, I guess she couldn't do it.

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchatz.com will help you tonight!

dunno, i thought she reasonably responded to the questions in the debate and trump just showed the education of a three year old

i voted johnson though because i smoke weed

with it was weld/johnson tho, johnson fucked up hard with the alleppo shit and countless other stuff while weld is basically a closet democrat

she had billions of dollars of ad revenue against her. plus, she was smarter then the majority of the country and was too foolish not to hide it.

It's funny you don't think she and her husband are corrupt. You are such a Pollyanna. I imagine you in your overweight body skipping down the street looking for injustices to right and minorities to save. You are that asshole who when a nigger bitch is going off in public you back her up. You are that faggot who sees injustice everywhere. You are the reason she lost. We hate people like you.

is the pope bit because your lord hates him?

Many things. Complacency, entitlement, bad policy.

"It's her turn" is not a winning campaign slogan.

"Stronger together" doesn't mean shit if you completely ignore certain states

"Let's go to war with Russia" doesn't get people off the couch and into the booths

Trump was a better dick sucker!

she is a loser like all progressives

Is this the first draft of the Spanish Inquisition sketch?

She was not in love with the boss.

but apparently going to war with the middle east/china/mexico does?

truth is she was the logic choice, and trump was the knee jerk fear choice. all this election showed is that the deep brain has more control over the voters then the cerebrum.

Did you even read a single leaked email? Or did you just watch CNN like a good little libtard cuck?

"Sure Trump lies but the lies he was telling about Hillary are so scary I could never vote for her."

We aren't and won't be at war with anyone but ISIS under Trump.

>"It's her turn" is not a winning campaign slogan.

Where you see this ?

she was too intelligent

or that a withered old cunt can't get democratic voters excited enough to go to the polls

I've seen so goddamn many of these hillary threads. but i have to say, this is the funniest fucking one yet.
I mean, it's just asking the right question. What the fuck WAS her problem anyways??

I'm a 43 year old white hetero male military vet you retard.
I voted against Trump because I've been watching him fuck over working people for 30 years. Now he gets to fuck us all over...hope you're happy.

If you want to beat the "Hillary is just as corrupt" drum you need to prove it. 30 congressional investigations and $54 million in wasted taxpayer money couldn't prove shit so I doubt some teenage jackass on Sup Forums can.

no vision, no plan, horribly executed campaign, and lastly the media shilled way to hard for her made trump seem like the under dog

>she had billions of dollars of ad revenue against her

What dimension have you been living in for the past year and a half?

>she was smarter then the majority of the country and was too foolish not to hide it

No, the DNC is not smart, it is full of morons. Morons who are so out of touch with humanity that they've lost the ability to empathize. For as smart as they claim to be, you'd think that Hillary's campaign chairman could've chosen a better email password than "p@ssw0rd."

ISIS, the middle class, the poors, the blacks, the Hispanics, gays, jews and any one else that is not the richs, that is.
MAGA for the 1 percent!!!!

Dumbest reason to vote for that libtard.

Did you actually read the emails or just listen to Breitbart and Inforwars?

Every single correspondence with the media was of the type the media said they did for all political candidates. They sent the same type of emails to the Trump campaign, because all media appearances are controlled to some point.

Except the Russians only released one side's emails to make Democrats look like the Illumnati.

I kind of agree with this.

Trump is, by far, the dumbest rich person I have ever seen.

she only had one kid and her husband has been banging side chicks for decades, pretty sure it was a one time shot for bill to get his freak on for shillary

Lying faggot
you can still read them to prove you're a lying faggot

Everyone assumed that most Americans were smart enough not to fall for Trump's snake oil salesman routine.

But as a reality show mogul, he knew just how dumb redneck America was and how to pander to them.

the DNC rigged the primary against Bernie because the corporatists would rather have 4 years of Trump than 8 years of Bernie.

you've all been had.

>What the fuck was her problem?

Trump got elected because he wasn't a politician. Clinton's problem was that she IS a politician of the very worst kind. Her whole platform was "Trump is a potty mouth! Think of the children!"

At least Trump is kicking out the fucking millions of illegals.

>fucked up hard with the aleppo shit

seriously, as a european, this is something i completely don't understand. It was one single thing that was very obvious on how he didn't get the question and it was hyped up to a ridicoulous point.

>What do you think about Aleppo
> A Leppo?

Yes, we all know what it means. But come on, if you are in front of cameras answering question after question and miss something... who cares? ESPECIALLY when considering the bullshit we had to go through from the other two fantastic candidates.

Johnson certainly isn't the most literal guy on foreign affairs. But at least he doesn't share clinton's inhumanity or trumps unability to compromise. Both values that, IMO, are more important in such a position than knowing every fucked up spot on the planet by heart.

Open up all your Trumpers and enjoy your rewards.

She has to poop

You're so full of shit that it's coming out of your ears, nigger.

There's no point arguing reality to Trumpists. All they know is "Hillary is a criminal" and "Hillary is in cahoots with the media" because Trump tells them.

That's all they need. Doesn't matter that none of it is true. Doesn't matter that a massive FBI investigation went ahead and proved there's no basis to those claims.

Nothing matters but what Lord Trump (Peace Be Upon His Name) says.

Too many voters saw through her bullshit. If the dems want to win in 2020 they need a better bullshitter.

She is a criminal.

>Trump is kicking out the fucking millions of illegals.
Never gonna happen because people a LOT richer than Trump want those illegal immigrants right here working for slave wages to make themselves even richer.

The wall will never happen.
Mass deportations will never happen.
All the things dumb rednecks were dreaming of when they voted for a crooked real estate con-man will never happen.

+1
also populism on one end makes it easier to lie and get away with it for the other party. Democrats will believe literally everything their party leaders tell them now because they are united by their hate against donald. You are all getting played VERY hard. Remember Ass Man: It won't be Donald that fucks up the planet, but whoever comes after him. Because the next 4 years every lie will go down the throat of 99% of all democratic party voters easily.

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

What makes anyone think she was ambisexual? Oh, c'mon, you don't really think that Chelsea was hers!

Every single Trump thread on Sup Forums:

"Trump is the greatest president who ever lived and is saving America from the criminal democrats who've held it hostage."

"Hang on there, none of his claims are true, look, here's the evidence and statistics. There're even FBI investigations. You have no actual evidence to back your claims and your response is merely a stream of insults."

"LYING EMAILS MEDIA FAKE NEWS YOU LIB FAGGOTS MAGA!!!1!"

See

Ok snowflake

She thought she deserved to be president because she is a women. But thats not how it works and she got super butthurt and all her underlings are all butthurt.

Time to build some new bomb shelters. Our big boy Trump got the button and he is pissed. Gonna show them all, Might makes Right.

Still correcting the record. Your loyalty is admirable.

She thought Americans were smart and ran on that platform. Trump knew most Americans are now reality show consuming morons and we're in his world now.

And the most snowflake president of all time will fix our wagon to prove it!
Thanks Trump.

Point one: true as specified.
Point two: irrelevant because the Bush Family Wehrmacht has already built two walls in parallel along the border.

Illegal immigration is being conducted by the corrupt Department of Homemade Security, not by folks walking over some imaginary unprotected border. For eight grand you get a fake passport and a CBP agent who treats that passport as if it were real.

How do I know? That's how we do things here in Tijuana, Chucko.

>Repeat a lie enough times and stupid people believe it's the truth.

Like believing the Clintoons aren't the embodiment of corruption you groomed little puppet

bahaha hillary was an evil person who tried to appeal to virtue to win. She was a luciferian figure pretending to be an angel of light while actually being an agent of darkness

You nailed it!

He sure is. Dumber than Dubya.™

Let me get this straight...

Federal elections can't possibly be rigged, but this one was rigged, by Russians, because Trump is a Russian puppet, who, wants war with Russia...

What's the rest of the Democrat/MSM playbook for 2016/17? Anyone have that picture?

Clinton overspent Trump, dipshit

Hubris.

c-c-c-ombo SLAYER COMBO
OVER 9000!!! 9000!!!!

well met, good sir

You'd love to know, wouldn't you.

go back to Fark triggerboy

This

Get this right up your ass....

Isn't Donald Trump the first non-governmental employee to become president of the United States? That's pretty remarkable.

>he whole campaign
>HE WHOLE CAMPAIGN
I now recommend fuckedocil.

MurriKKKans already bought into the Holocaust, the Trickle-Down Theory, the Silent Majority, 9/11, and terrorism, so yeah. MuriKKKans are like "credo quia imposibile est" but in Pig Latin.

Moar of this
jointhemillionaires.club

I Fucken love Fark. They have much deeper discussions.
How Did you know?
Russian fuck boy shill.

this pic ruined Hillary's presidential bid

too bad you never studied history. american militia is made of volunteers dumbass. we are literally going to kick you the fuck out. we the people niggers have let us all know they don't want to be included

this sums it up
we deserve what we got

Tell Putin for me to eat shit and die.
Also Fuck You.
I am not afraid of you and I see you for what you are.
Lot of money behind and a shit load of information.
That low that you go after the common guy?
Bad, bad bad.
for you to swing this low.

You sure showed him!

lol that picture was gold in soo many ways

Agreed.

She's like the female version of John McCain.

You're one huge fucking moron. Shut the fuck up pussy

I'm black and what you said is highly offensive. Delete your account.

The problem was who voted for her.

SJWs. There was not a single other group outside of hardline democrat robots that were willing to jump in the same boat with those human tumors.

No.

good thing the honest candidate, with the better judgement, who's going to fight for the public good, won, huh

Should be

Because she's a woman. I mean the black guy was pushing it. No way we're letting a woman run this shit.

another hysterical ignoramus

this person gets it

No, she couldn't just be a crappy candidate. I mean obviously anybody who thinks so isn't just sexist, they're racist.

Weird. I thought mental health medications were covered by ACA.