WWYD to my girlfriend/wife thread

WWYD to my girlfriend/wife thread.
Starting with my gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5ptmmg/the_masturbating_teacher_sunny_lane_danny_d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5ptmmg/the_masturbating_teacher_sunny_lane_danny_d/

thats better...continue

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchatz .com could help you today

Anyone

Post moar .... some boobs please ?

show face

Would love to see her set up in that lingerie for mr. I would then slowly start to kiss her on the open part of the panties. pull em aside really slow and start licking her pussy. Her ass looks really good too, so I would probably concentrate on fingering both her holes while licking her. She'd enjoy it. Once she is completely wet, I would start fucking her pussy. Once my cock is nice and wet, I would use that wettness to thrust her asshole. I wouuld fuck it for ages until cumming in it. When pulling my dick out I'd tell her to spread her ass for me so I can watch my cum dribble out of it nicely. How would you fuck her user?

Thankyou user

More pics maybe ? her body ? That's hot as fuck tho..

Serious question, what brand are her panties? Would love to see my fiance in those

No idea, just a regular thong from the shop, haha.

Nothing nearly as explicit as yours unfortunately but here's ff. Hope that helps to inspire you. If you keep replying, I will keep doing more for your girl.

love her cute bush. more? better frontal pls

moar pls

The wife. Thoughts?

Divorce.

Her face is lovely for a big thick load of cum. It'd look amazing on that white face and that blonde hair. I'm really curious what her tits looks like. Totally a fuckdoll. Nice legs as well.

nothing.. she's white and i only do Asians

Nah, that's alright man. You keep that one.

That's some man booty

she has a rather large neck

nigger.... i would violate every hole of that sweet little slut

Wouldn't even pull those panties to the side.... fuck her with her own panties on the end of my cock

glad to hear that.

those are far from regular. I've seen my gf in all 40 of her thongs. 1 out of 40 look like that. Those are the "I need some dick" thongs. The "Yo, where that sausage at?" pair of thongs. You know what I mean? Those panties pretty much spell out you could whip it out and stick it in her no questions asked. That is not a normal pair of everyday thong.

from halloween. wwyd :3

that little pucker chute is not big enough to hold a cock

take it from a guy with a big dick dating a girl with a tiny pussy. If you give her enough oral and let her sit on you first sex is possible. It's a hassle but if you love her its something you come to enjoy.. oh boy..

Would love to suck on those fat nipples and play with her tits. Then sit on top of her and titfuck her. She would squeeze her tits together for me and dirty talk, telling me that she wants my cum really hard and that she know how much I love her tits. Sometimes she would kiss the tip of my dick as it stands out when thrusting in. Watching her pretty face as she begs me to slurp my juice makes me loose control. I cum in huge spurts all over her pretty face which is big in excitement. Also she tries opening her mouth to catch cum with it but it is everywhere. She cleans it into her mouth afterwards and swallows what she can.

Here's one with a bit of cleavage. Definitely has nice tits.
Tell me more. How would you fuck her? What kind of lingerie do you think she wears? What does her pussy look like? Which holes would you use? What would she be up to in bed? That kind of stuff.

Wwyd to gf. Shes fucked someone else before would u cuck me again

What about these. I can't find a pic where you can see there is a hole where her pussy is.
she's not tight, what are you talking about.

Wwyd

cute, would take her innocence away fucking every hole relentlessly

her?

Give make up wipe. Damn donkey

that sweet little asshole

This any better

Or no makeup at all

Damn Daniel

Breed them with my big cock and huge balls

I'd fuck her doggy style. watching her big ass moving on my big fat dick. I imagine her pussy pink, very tight, so i'd hurt her, but she wont stop fucking my dick. Maybe finger her ass aswell, because her pussy won't be enough for me.

Wife

my little slut

Wish you could fuck my cousin and make me watch and suck your dick after

Any interest? Ill also answer any questions i can

Does OP mean "I'm a cuck what would you do to my gf/wife thread"

love that big roman nose

what's her level of kink?

Wwyd

more

let you cum on her face?

What would you anons do to my 20 year old gf?

ass is too big

Sure about that?

She was very reserved for a while, but has become a lot more kinky in the last year. She loves role play

more, would take her with 5 friends, tie her up and use her all night

I have a feeling she would like that

it might be tight, but it's still a big ass.

Wow. Great thought. Her pussy is in fact really tight. Tell me more about how her pussy wouldn't be enough and how you would keep fucking her. + where would you cum?

I'd love playing with your girls tis as I ram my cock into her tight pussy. She spreads her legs wide for me to have the chance to thrust in as deep as possible. She'd moan extremaly with every thrust. Perfect fucking material.

Wow. Thanks. I bet she would love that dick. How exactly would you fuck her?

Definitely an anal taker as she loooks. Would love to fuck her while standing. Pulling taht dress up and duck both her bottom holes alternately. Cum in her ass and plug it with a sweet princess plug for her to wear the rest of the day!

Tell me more about how you would fuck every single one of her innocent holes. Keep going for her.

gag her on that train until she passes out, then use her raw

another, use those thighs?

How is that a bad thing?

well i just don't like big asses, it's not a bad thing in general, but for me.

My dicks bigger. Nerd

Have her strip for me and fuck her nicely on that rock. she really has tremendous thighs. I would hold on to them as I fuck her hard. If people showed up, we wouldn't care and just keep going. Up to the point where she is jerking my load onto her face as people pass by. She just wants cum so much that she is proud to show how well she is getting fucked.

Keep going for her. Here's a slightly goofy one. Every girl's got to have a duckface pic, don't they?

My gf

Gf

Would make her gag on my throbbing cock?"!! Wwyd to my gf?

the girlfriend.

wew lad

I got tits kind of like hers :P

they're kind of weird but I dig them

I think I might be a bit of a bigger woman then her, but hay still get dick

Like?

Yeah she's a chub. but that's how I like them! Post yours?

I don't wanna, don't think my black BF would like me to either.

Fuck yeah I want eat that pussy

Haha I understand.

but if you live in Houston. I know of a glory hole he doesn't know about :P

Lol. would never cheat on the girlfriend. she's awesome. but thanks!