3 page essay due in 2 hours what are the odds, brothers?

3 page essay due in 2 hours what are the odds, brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

jointhemillionaires.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd personally fuck the one on the left. Given my options, I feel the one of the right is more forceful. I'd prefer a docile and obedient lover. Less prone to disappointment when I inevitably fail to live up to expectation as well.

What are the odds?
more like
What are the öats

Oats?

Fucking easy if you start writing you faggot

Ez
>Get Qur'an
>Rip 3 pages out
>Wipe ass with it
>Call it "Righteous Satire"

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchatz .com will help you tonight!

easy enough

so what are the öats?

you already wasted 12 words on this post. Id say chances are slim for you... generally

ive done that fuk off u pussy nd take ur oats

why the hostility brother?

the clock is ticking i have part of an introduction paragraph so id say you're probably right... generally

Moar of this
jointhemillionaires.club

Not being an asshole, but if you can't bullshit a B or higher 3 page essay in 1h15 at the most, you don't belong in college.

nice get m8
I'm fucked though

What is the topic. Also are you drunk

Kek says yes.

Damn no trips.

But in all seriousness if you tell me the topic of writing then I could shoot you some pointers.

about walt whitmans I Hear America Singing

and no not drunk but i took a few dabs

Bro just write some liberal leaning bullshit about how Whitman pigeonholes the women of America into the roles of mother, daughter, and like seamstress or cook or whatever else he says while the males are all identified by their profession.

Say some bullshit about sexism and how acceptance of women outside the gone is still a relatively new concept, dating back to literally within your grandfather's generation.

Then say that as the world evolves so should our expectations and assumptions regarding gender roles.

10/10 Reddit tier essay. Liberal professor will rim you for it.

top kek that would be way better than the direction i took it

shit. hack the school database and try to get a copy. its hard but you can do it son