Just lost 60 lbs. Now I have a bunch of loose skin around my dick. What do?

Just lost 60 lbs. Now I have a bunch of loose skin around my dick. What do?

This is when I'm not pulling the skin tighter.

Lose more weight, fatty.

OP here. 40 more to go.

Lose more weight, fatty (2)

loose more fat and wait skin takes a while to go away if its unnecessary

That's your ball sack bro

It's been 6 months since I started losing weight. I was at 320, now I'm at 260. Goal is 220. More weight will be list. Already gained a solid inch and a half from fat loss.

I fucking hate when fat people complain about loose skin after they lose some weight. Do you idiots not realize this is your only body?

Losing weight isn't enough. You need to exercise and build muscle or else you'll be a flabby sack of skin rolls after the weight is gone.

Diet and cardio will improve your health, but if you wanna look good you need to actually lift weights and do abdominal work outs.

Not on top it ain't.

suicide or surgery
he asked how to get rid of skin you einsteins

it wont shrink

But he literally didn't, genius.

it should burn off quite easily with a blow torch

Fuck everybody else giving you shit, congrats for getting off your ass and trying. Good luck user.

Damn right
Good for you, OP

>I fucking hate when fat people complain about loose skin after they lose some weight. Do you idiots not realize this is your only body?

What the fuck are you on about?
He/they obviously do if they are trying to lose weight.

Called plastic surgery moron. Gonna have to do some liposuction and skirting.

Also roast me pls (older pic)

Might be why they started losing weight, you fucking cockslobber.

kill yourself u fat faggot

I sound a bit mean but people need to realize we only have one body and unless you have the money for surgeries we're stuck with it. We need to maintain our bodies and never look like OP. He put the work in but its too late he should've known years ago to stop eating so much before he was a lard. Congrats on the loose skin.

All these losers here probably fat asses who will never try to improve. Congrats user on the loss.
I lost over 100 lbs and can tell you eating clean and weight lifting plus lots of water helps with loose skin. It's all genetic though. Some people the skin goes to normal, others it stays and if its bad enough they have surgery.

Building muscle helps give you a nice shape, fill in some of that loose skin with muscle.

Can't be any worse then the neets over at /r9k

That's why I'm losing weight, dude.

Well, I've plateu'd, and weights is the next step. Diet isn't doing it all at once, apparently.

Fuck surgery or suicide.

But I literally did in the first post, Socrates.

That's hot.

Thanks, m8s.

Fuuuck that noise.

Lol you're not me.

Nah, son, I'm good.

I'm only 32. It's only too late if I'm dead. Fuck that defeatist bullshit.

My plan was to cut to 200-220 and then add muscle from there, but I think I'm gonna start lifting -to- lose weight. Maybe it'll help.

Congrats on losing weight m'man.

I would start lifting personally. More muscle growth will start to fill up the loose skin making it less noticeable. But really there is no one answer besides surgery of course. Keep it up Op!

I weigh 275 and i look nothing like you...i would say lose more weight and then you would look like me but knowing people on here, the more you weigh the fatter someone is. Before someone assumes that I've been playing football since i was 18 and been weight lifting, currently 20.

ive got pics of me when I was 24 and 240 lbs. I worked at a sawmill, and I was pretty ripped. I've always had a little bit of a belly, but it wasn't until I was 320 lbs that I realized I couldn't see muk dick anymore. That was remedied at about 300 lbs, but I wanna get down to 220, since I'm not in a physical job anymore.

do nothing!

makes ur ballsack look bigger!

>Fuck surgery or suicide.
then look like that

Use lotion and look into skin tightening cremes. Drink lots of water op.

The venture from fathood is hard. Don't let these obese faggots try to bring you down. Break those degenerate eating habbits. Embrace kek fully.

If you weight over twice your body weight, then yes surgery might be a endgame skin reparation. It's best to drop fat % to less than 10 and maintain it for 2 years before you even consider surgery. Every body is different. Some bodies repair very well.

I weighed 190 at my max, and dropped to 130. Now i am 170. I have a higher muscle content but my inner core has fat that i struggle with.

The guy in your pic related needs surgery. OP needs to see what happens to himself before he does anything. He still has a long ways to go. I would say you would to lose too much weight than just enough.

That boy's skin looks so thin... Mine is thicker than that by a long shot. And a bit more elastic. JFC.

Have it fashioned into a 2nd dick

What do you do? I'm a carpenter

step 1
never ever post pictures of yourself on the internet again

WTF is wrong with your skeletal anatomy? You look like a baby body with a fat hairy belly.

I would kill myself if i looked like you do now. And you lost 60 pounds?

grats on the weight loss, you are still fatter than me though :3

You just look normal. Not in any way attractive, not hideous. Body is disgusting though. It's more of the shape and build that's gross than the fat, I actually like big guys. But you have a big torso with tiny bird legs.

Get a bigger dick, seriously....
foreskin even back.....

I have a little skin droop there myself, and I'm like 6'1" 160 pounds. So really skinny.

It's not noticeable on me if I have pubes. So solution: grow pubes.

I know you probably shaved because your dick is kind of small and you want it to look bigger. So I guess you have to choose.

Also, once you are at your target weight, you can look into skin removal surgery. Tons of options.

put a basketball or a medicine ball between your ankles lift the ball with your ankles this is the best way to tighten and strengthen your groin muscles. i do these every wednesday and i can literally lift shift with my dick.

I sell phones and shit. Used to work at a sawmill, used to do carpentry.

I see, well in your spare time do like 15 push ups and sit ups like once or twice a day everyday, you will gain that shit back eventually. Add more reps if you get used to it tho