Lets do some American bashing its not hard to do its the most hated country in the world and with the dumbest...

Lets do some American bashing its not hard to do its the most hated country in the world and with the dumbest population. when ever a thread like this goes up none of you likes it Ha ha ha ha ha

Other urls found in this thread:

jointhemillionaires.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm American. Yeah it's not great here. Funny since it's drilled into our heads from elementary school on that America is the greatest country on earth. What a fucking joke.

The greatest country on earth is probably Australia.

Yeah its called indoctrination and America does it best the slave nation

What makes you say that just as much a slave in Australia as it is in America

because the kikes have us by the balls, it's fucking infuriating

U saying wat u son of basterd bich

Moar of this
jointhemillionaires.club

Yeah the stare is so much better without fluoride...

i fucking hate this country so goddamn much. i need to figure out how to get the fuck out, but it's becoming more and more like nazi germany every year.

Yeah, just saying, Americans invented that computer and phone you are using.

goddamn, that BBQ looks fucking delicious

that's what i'm saying!! these people in this shithole are all sociopathic nutjobs

>dumbest population
all of the middle east hasn't progressed past the 3rd century

well kek'd

Pfft. Shallow, pathetic humans. Not just America but the world over. When I reach God-dom I will grant you all a voidless death. You can't see what's right in front of you, so I'm taking over this world. You are meant to be heroes and I see sad, lifeless, hateful people. You don't deserve what you want because if you did there would be a fire inside you!

meanwhile the united states sends its aircraft carriers to act as floating hospitals

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Besides, Alexander Graham Bell and Alan Turing were not Americans. You're not even correct in your bullshit.

found the retarded liberal snowflake.

I've been all over europe and canada (the places with societies any sane person would want to inhabit.) and it's the same shit with a different background.

go fuck yourself

Yeah everywhere is the same where do you want to move too ?