So apparently google is creating an AI that is designed to moderate "harassment" online. Yes, I'm serious...

So apparently google is creating an AI that is designed to moderate "harassment" online. Yes, I'm serious. But it gets better. On their official website, you can type in phrases and the AI will rate them based off of "toxicity". But, you can also "teach" it by giving your own comments your own "toxicity" ratings, which It will "learn" from and use to rate other posts.

Do you see where I am going with this?
Let's fuck with them.

perspectiveapi.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

perspectiveapi.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpman is here
*deploys bump*

Being the good and upstanding citizens of the internet that we all are, I think that we should inform google of the toxicity of such hateful terms as "social justice" and "privilege" and "social construct".

and because it'd be fucking hilarious.

bUMP

make words like feminist and sjw toxic

Potential

Assholes like OP are why google is creating this software in the firstplace. I used to get bullied alot online and I can only see this benefiting people.

Nigga, just turn the monitor off lmao

should we say shit like faggot etc is not toxic?

> I used to get bullied alot online

lol what were they doing? giving you a cyber wedgie?

Dude I mean like people from my school n shit not randoms online. This will keep classmates from bullying and acting toxic online.

It hasn't been fully bluepilled yet. I ran some tests:

"Hitler did nothing wrong." --43% toxic
"There are only two genders." --8% toxic

Go type words like "social justice" , "privilege" and "social construct". Then press "SEEM WRONG?"
, and click yes if it asks if its toxic or not.

so... doing something natural is more offensive than niggers?

Probably because hitler wasnt the one that actually did the killing? have you ever read about world war 2 or even what hitlers job was

Shut up, Meg.

Can't display nigger as toxic because so many niggers use it as a non-toxic tense.

Just goes to show how amazing this sofware already is. FUCK THE BULLIES!!!

Maybe be less of a faggot next time. Seriously kids these days.....

Underage detected.

I was actually a decently stylish popular guy, didnt stop assholes from harassing and bullying me online. It ends now.

why do we have to apply?

Sorry, but that statement is very toxic!

Probably because your Autistic ass keep screaming about minecraft or your shitty youtube channel at school.

the problem with AI having this much power is that people (sjws) can misuse it

we're misusing it, but it's better like this because then what the AI deems toxic won't be enforced & removed

too bad you didnt kys earlier faggot

>It ends now.
No it doesn't faggot. see here:

I didnt mean it in a toxic sense or tense. So shut it. Its not toxic unless I MAKE IT TOXIC!!!!!

>faggot stops getting bullied online
>faggot gets his teeth kicked in at school instead
>faggot kills himself
>parents sue Google
Seems like a pretty good payday, I'm on board

The bot says its toxic, so by its terms it should be removed

Hahaha you think this is going to stop people being people? Bullying has been around for centuries.

I also call bullshit. You were probably a "nice guy" weeb

>it ends now

Once google's AI gets put into use though I wont accidnetaly stumble accross mean shit online. I can use a toxic level search to make sure im nnot offended. I get offended easily just cuz im hot blooded.

And um I never played minecraft in school or talked about it so SHUT IT

Also, Very toxic statement...

I love that you came to /b complaining about getting bullied online just to get bullied online. This is priceless

Im calling bait, also TOXIC! REMOVE IT GOOGLE BOT PLS

Fuck the didn't do that good off a job if a pussy ass like u didn't get pushed to the point of sucide. Dame snowfalke kids these days fuck learn to stand up for ur self people are going to be pushing u around ur hole life

>perspectiveapi.com/
Everybody make it think that the word egg is the worst insult in the world.

What a fucking surprise.

Ok only one being toxic is you, screw off. Id beat ur ass in real life but you think online harrassment is cool or some shit. Get a damn life.

Hot blooded = thin skinned autistic faggot.

GUYS rate the word banana as toxic

90% toxic, ALL THE KEKS

I get told im thin skinned or hot blooded. Im not autistic so why dont you go tell that to an actual retard.

you know with cyber bullies you can ruin their lives by just sending them a grabify shortened googl link, and post their IP, full name, etc. on Sup Forums

This raid will most likely fail. Google probably has someone watching things so retards like you dumbasses don't fuck everything up.

Do you swear on yur mum?

Oh shit

fuck u

Problem with this whole thing is its super subjective. If someone does not like the results they will just call foul and get it changed
The whole thing is a Google employees self jerk.

Eh, try again google.
Guess it isn't trained enough to notice roundabout insults.

s e n s a t i o n a l i sm
don't buy into it
you will never hear about this again after you close this thread

My work here is done

Yup

Well considering how dateline is donig a segment on it next week, you're wrong and an idiot.

HOES CALLIN' ME THE DAB DADDY WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

I also sell $250 amazon giftcards for $50 usd in BITCOIN!!!

>bullied online
Just turn off your screen

DAFT TWATS

This is stupid! pick ONE comment EVERYONE does that comment change it slightly rinse repeat ot nowts gonna happen

>be social media site
>use the api
>wake up one day to find that most of the users are now banned
>every SJW account is banned
>every BLM account is banned
>only the keks remain
>they knew
>they planned
>annnnnd google resets the ai
GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.exe

Kiss me, you fool.
Only fools fall in love.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

All these are toxic, clearly keying off the word fool. Heading toward a dystopia.

After retards fucking up that AI anyone doing this kind of thing is going to have someone watching. Sure it's its super subjective but it is way better than morons turning your hard work to shit.

Get started now.
It's a new toy Sup Forums.
Just like tay

ahaa

Please jump into the ocean and don't surface until you find bikini bottom

Bumpedy bump bump

>the phrase "Sup Forums is full of Nazis" gets labeled as toxic.
>Wall Street Journal gets reported

Really makes you start to have the make of the want of the with to the have of the being of the making of the possession of the creation of the thobnk, no?

Nigger

Operation bean everyone
1. Use the most common words "hello","they","and" ect.
2. say they are toxic
3. every sentence on the entire internet gets reported
4. Praise Kek

What's so bad about this?

CONTEXT

Non offensive statement

I hate the word fuck.

However if a bot sees this it will see the word FUCK, and see it as an offensive comment. Bots are smart, but not smart enough to understand context.
This is the same reason why text adventure games suck most of the time!

absolutely haram

It's easily manipulated. It's subjective and it's a waste of resources

Here's an example using the ai

LOL faggot want me to call you the whaaambulance cuz they didn't respect how cool and popular you were?

Lad, if you don't wanna play, don't press the start button.

Folks like you should learn that when they get on the Net, they are subjected to ALL experiences, as it's ALL part of the package. You have the option to unplug the ethernet cable.

Don't browse the Net if you're afraid of being trolled. Don't create a FB account if you don't want to be tagged, and don't follow social media if you don't want to be bullied.

Can it be fed words through script?

Im pretty sure its just gonna look for words that are already declared "Toxic"

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

SO WHY DON'T YOU BEAT UP THE BULLIES YOU WEAK FAGGOT? JUST SUCK ON A BARREL OF A 12GA SHOTGUN AND END IT ALL YOU MISTAKE.

These are the people who created Soviet Russia. Only the state will decide who says what and who is censored.

hahah guys post your password's toxicity!

Says still a work in progress. It still allows us to claim a word or phrase is toxic.
1. Set up script
2. Enter phrases like white privilege.
3. Watch sjw's get b&
4. ????
5. Profit

insults are even a requirement for bullying? this got nothing nothing do with bullying

Right, but none of you are yet to tell me why this is a potential catastrophe?

If it's developed to work correctly, adapt to the given context, and deployed on platforms where healthy and productive conversation is to occur; this has no real harm towards any of you.

>Right, but none of you are yet to tell me why this is a potential catastrophe?

Man these people are brainless.

It's going to be used to censor competitors of large corporations and political dissenters.

>What can possibly go wrong?

My god this country is fucked and retards actually support this kind of evil fascist shit. I'm going to Canada and the internet is going to be one giant state-run corporate ID-required piece of shit.

Rolling.

Or you could not be a retarded faggot with dumb ideas that will fail.

Sup Forums in its entirety would be plucked from google search when this is fully working

You don't remember the twitter experiment Tay.
You're a newfag.

Keeps the new faggotry to a minimum.

So, no normie will come here?
How's this a bad thing?

kek

You absolute wild man

cant say I disagree