Paste what you copied here right now! Don't hide them

Paste what you copied here right now! Don't hide them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84
ebay.com/itm/Claire-Custom-Fit-Lacy-PINK-Satin-Adult-Baby-LG-Sissy-Dress-LEANNE-/272298559949?hash=item3f664249cd:g:FyYAAOSw1DtXIOyc
i.4cdn.org/b/1487936449163.png
joncap666.tumblr.com/post/156125145234/joncap666-kik-me-alanabanana-like-and-share
youtube.com/shared?ci=JqUYUcyNVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4KNMnTsIs
thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/
cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Akamataa
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-i-believe-in-my-ripped-homeless-sweaters-w166768
instagram.com/p/BL-y24LjgSr/
aos.iacpublishinglabs.com/question/aq/1400px-788px/year-did-first-television-come-out_c4ac5ddbb1390c53.jpg?domain=cx.aos.ask.com
scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16996068_10212035233733246_6118094765480442114_n.jpg?oh=47fcd79ebc3ede75675adf4f579e7e2a&oe=5928B2EF
vocaroo.com/i/s0qW5KJypwgO
soundcloud.com/dylanperk
furaffinity.net/view/22704810/
youtube.com/watch?v=rVjyCacsTL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trading - Bayonet Sapphire .01 - looking for downgrade with overpay in skins

Fucking newfag... Control V thread.

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84

So I tried drinking Listerine and it wasn't bad at all.

plantă din ouă

Ishootschoolz

ebay.com/itm/Claire-Custom-Fit-Lacy-PINK-Satin-Adult-Baby-LG-Sissy-Dress-LEANNE-/272298559949?hash=item3f664249cd:g:FyYAAOSw1DtXIOyc

i.4cdn.org/b/1487936449163.png

shit it's too long

---Feeding the fat greedy slob---

The white woman is at the top of the hierarchy, with the title of "mistress." She has no responsibilities and may do as she pleases, and all other responsibilities exist for the final purpose of serving her. She must be kept at as high a weight as possible, at all costs. She eats before any of her inferiors, and may take as much as she likes, no matter how little it would leave for them.

Her cucked white husband with a tiny penis answers directly to her, by the title of "progenitor." His sole responsibility is to impregnate her with two white children: one boy to be the next progenitor, and one girl to be the next mistress. Any white children in excess of these requirements are recycled as food, as is the progenitor himself when his duties are done. He eats directly after the mistress, but may not exceed 12 kilograms per square meter in BMI, to save more of the mistress's scraps for other servant ranks with less vital but more physiologically taxing tasks. The future progenitor is subject to the same restrictions and responsibilities as the current, and the future mistress receives all the same privileges and protections as the current.

The mistress's nigger boyfriend also answers directly to her, by the title of "keeper." His responsibilities are to hunt, gather, cultivate, harvest, cook, serve food, give abdominal massages to aid digestion, track the mistress's weight, clean up after her, impregnate her and her incubators (see below) with nigger children, and train them from birth to serve her. He eats after the incubators (see below), and may not exceed 15 kilograms per square meter in BMI. When a keeper dies, the eldest of the soldiers (see below) is promoted to the position of keeper.

(to be continued)

(2/2)

The mistress's female nigger descendants answer to the keeper, by the title of "incubators." Their sole responsibility is to be impregnated with nigger children and carry them to term. Female spawn are enrolled as new incubators, and male spawn to whatever other position is found most in need of greater support. Any incubators who have exhausted their egg cells are recycled as food. The incubators eat after the progenitor, and must maintain exactly 25 kilograms per square meter in BMI, not counting the mass of the fetus. The extra body weight is necessary to ensure safe delivery, so as to sustain the numbers of the mistress's workforce.

The darker skinned of the mistress's male nigger descendants also answer to the keeper, by the title of "soldiers." Their responsibilities are to assist the keeper with any of his responsibilities not delegated to the harem (see below), and also to protect the mistress and her estate from all hostility, originating from within or without. The soldiers eat after the keeper, and must maintain exactly 21 kilograms per square meter in BMI. The extra body weight is necessary to ensure optimal physical performance in protective, reproductive, and agricultural responsibilities.

The lighter skinned of the mistress's male nigger descendants answer to the soldiers, by the title of "harem." Their responsibilities are to assist the keeper with any of his responsibilities that involve physical contact with or proximity to the mistress, to clean her grotesquely corpulent body and dispose of her waste, to entertain her by means of intimacy services and self harm, to sustain soldier morale by these same means, and to carry out soldiers' orders whenever not in use. Because their rank is incredibly nonvital, they may be recycled at any time, and are expected to embrace this fate. Members of the harem may not eat, except insofar as it pleases the mistress, and are wholly expected to starve to death shortly after their assignment.

More

Power Drive 2000

joncap666.tumblr.com/post/156125145234/joncap666-kik-me-alanabanana-like-and-share

youtube.com/shared?ci=JqUYUcyNVrA

Ouxanna Envy

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4KNMnTsIs

thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/

cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Akamataa

Aw shit yeah, new vid

Uematsu

                     ▲
                   ▲ ▲
                 ▲ ▲ ▲
▼ ▼ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▼ ▼
  ▼ ▼ ▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ▲ ▲ ▼ ▼
    ▼ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▼
    ▲ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▲ ▲
                 ▼ ▼ ▼
                   ▼ ▼
                     ▼

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-i-believe-in-my-ripped-homeless-sweaters-w166768

I thought we were supposed to stand for logic and reason.

zipteens.com

18 1 1 1 Lead#02 2 1 2 0 0

>hit ctrl + V
>nothing there

>mfw, nothing to hide

instagram.com/p/BL-y24LjgSr/

aos.iacpublishinglabs.com/question/aq/1400px-788px/year-did-first-television-come-out_c4ac5ddbb1390c53.jpg?domain=cx.aos.ask.com

scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16996068_10212035233733246_6118094765480442114_n.jpg?oh=47fcd79ebc3ede75675adf4f579e7e2a&oe=5928B2EF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In summary, I would like to thank my beautiful children, without whom, I may never have seen the beauty that is the human life. It is for them that I bleed. I bleed the sweet sweet juices of heaven, hell, earth, and oxford commas. I bleed so that I may see another day in this world. I bleed for blood hath bleed one thousand times over. I bleed for those who can not bleed. Those whose blood knows no bounds. I bleed. I bleed. I...

vocaroo.com/i/s0qW5KJypwgO

Manuel - Gas Gas Gas

GAS GAS GAAAS
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS.

Ghost Recon® Wildlands

DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR

https:// soundcloud.com /dylanperk

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundcloud.com/dylanperk working link

They had their hands in my mouth and up my ass and NONE OF YOU WERE THERE!

furaffinity.net/view/22704810/

This girl was so fucking nervous to do her very first adult video, it took months of convincing to get her to finally agree to do this. The harder the girl is the convince the better the scene is usually and this girl was no exception. She's 18 Years old with...

綺麗な

youtube.com/watch?v=rVjyCacsTL0

nothing on my clipboard.