If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

My fetish is high heeled cork wedges. I'd make her wear a 6 inch pear of pink ones and have her paint her toes pink. If she didn't do it, she would tickle my cock with her toes in the shoes until I cum.

more foot punishments is good

I like to chain just a single ankle to the bed. Paint her nails again and again each time it chips. wear an inch higher for punishment too.

what about the rest of her dress code?

identify yourself please.

i want to know who's writing these things.

All of them would be my slaves. Punishments would be whatever the fuck I feel like.

Skirt gets an inch shorter everytime.

panties allowed?

No panties after the first punishment.

well now that I see those feet all rules build toward licking them with an hour of feet appreciation time

so what would rules/punishments be?

Remember the foot school from this morning?

what foot school?

hot, how short can skirts get?

did you write that?

Ye

wasn't there an asian girl too

Yeah, me and user made up a few scenarios about this hot Asian girl he liked and her smelly feet in some Vans with no socks for a few days.

post her?

Sadly didn't save her in time, thread 404'd as I was replying

The fuck is wrong with you? I have a foot fetish but this is not the kind of shit that'd turn me on... fucking hell you're just weird.

ever steal a girl's socks without her knowing?

link heels that turn you on the most

Been waiting to see this thread again. Here we go...
Upcoming female students, it gives me great pleasure to present...
The Happy Feet Mandate!
Ladies, your feet and legs deserve to be dressed with style and shown off, and to look just as lovely as you do. Therefore, all upperclassmen and senior girls are required to wear fun/crazy/silly/goofy or otherwise visually interesting socks, in accordance with the following stipulations:
- Ankle socks are not permitted.
- Knee-high, overknee, and thigh-high socks are absolutely encouraged. (Have to keep those legs warm in the colder months)
- Tall shoes and boots will not be allowed.
- Socks must be worn in a way that displays them fully during school hours (i.e. Shorts, skirts, short pants, pants legs rolled up, etc.)
- Ladies not showing their socks can and will be subjected to ‘Sock-search’ by faculty, and given the choice to change clothes if they are caught in violation of these stipulations. Be warned.

...Continued
Failure to comply with above stipulations will be considered an offense, and said student will be subjected to punishment: The offender will be restrained in stocks by the ankles, and put on display to be publicly tickled by other students and faculty after school hours. Said punishment will vary in location depending on the number of offenses accrued by the student, as follows:
- 1 offense: Main floor hallway (between the administrative offices)
- 2 offenses: Cafeteria
- 3 offenses: Grand Auditorium (in the manner of an assembly)
Failure to arrive at a scheduled punishment session can be threatened with adding another offense, or some other consequence.
Punishments will be administered daily, from 2:45 PM to approximately 3:45 PM in the appropriate locations, all are invited to attend. Students who wish to have private sessions with offenders must ask one of the present faculty, who will be supervising all punishment sessions, to ensure that things don’t get out of hand. Ladies wishing to have private sessions with offenders MUST have no more than one offense on their record. Both the offender and said student will be kept anonymous, on the school’s honor.

that user was me. this girl?

Something about panties or whatever man.

...Continued
Offenders will be restrained while wearing their socks, which may be removed at the discretion of the faculty administering the punishment. There will be a variety of tools to be used at punishments including: Feathers, Acrylic nails, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, etc.
The morning and 8th period announcements will also include the names and locations of offenders at the upcoming punishments for that day. Be advised those names are subject to change between announcements

...Continued
If any offender does not want to risk ruining the socks she is wearing, there will be a selection of new and clean socks to choose from, on a weekly rotation.

...Continued
If an offender has 3 offenses and is caught in violation of the above stipulations, she WILL report to the administrative offices for a punishment session to be administered by faculty. These sessions will take place on Fridays only, from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. FAILURE TO DO SO CAN BE PUNISHED BY EXPULSION! Upon receiving this punishment, the offender will automatically have 1 offense removed from their record.
If an offender is expelled by the manner mentioned above, or some other manner, she will be subjected to a ‘Sendoff’ punishment session, to take place on the day after last midterm/final, in which she will be put on display in the main floor entrance hall, to be tickled by students, faculty, and anyone else who may be entering or leaving campus, from first bell until final dismissal.
If an offender wishes to REMOVE an offense from their record, she must willingly participate in a punishment session that she is not scheduled for.

...Continued
If an offender wishes to not wear her socks for a punishment session, this is acceptable, though not advised.

I dont go to school bc im not a fucking 16 year old faggot but ill gladly come to your school and give your fellow girlie boys a good widdle.

Further more, She must manually paint her nails the colour of her high heeled shoes.

I'm extremely weird. That's why I want a school full of teenage girls with pretty feet for me to cum on.

Schoolgirl uniforms. No panties

Yes sir. My best friend's sister. I was about 15, she was about 12. Her room, his, and their bathroom were linked. When ever I would go over to his house I'd raid her dirty clothes hamper. I'd steal her tiny socks and sniff them, then wrap them around my dick until I'd cum extremely hard at the thought of her tiny feet. I'd steal panties sometimes too, and once a bra, and came on all of them too. I'd usually throw them away. However once I was left alone in his room( long story) for about 30 minutes and I came three times in three different socks of hers and left them in her drawers. Saw her wearing them the next day because she would mix and match colors. Both socks on her feet, ruined by my cum and covering her feet and she didn't even know it.

Yes, her and her smelly feet. Fuck dude that got me off like crazy

Ankle socks only, no shoes.

Trying to hide them (ex. baggy pants): panties and socks only all day
Wearing longer socks: Ball-gagged with dirty socks of another girl all day
Wearing no socks: Monitored personally all day with hourly sockjobs

would you steal her used, damp ankle socks?

Of fucking course. I'd smell them deeply while stroking my cock and maybe put it on my dick to feel the damp, sticky, sweatiness of it. But I'd keep those socks for days, even when they eventually aren't as wet they'll still smell which is perfect

would it be even better if you found out it was her second day wearing them in a row?

just panties and socks? no bra?

user, you know I wouldn't care if it had been four days in a row in those socks. That just equals my dick getting harder with each sniff of her soles. After all that, I bet a foot job from her would feel all wet and warm, she'd deserve to have her hard work of keeping those socks on repaid somehow, so covering those toes in cum would work

so what was the scenario she was in again?

She has her feet worshipped but she hates it

if she's following the rules in i still like the idea of a boy who has a crush on her (and a foot fetish) falsely accusing her to the 3rd offense so she becomes his foot slave

after it becomes official, he'd be so happy, hugging her and telling her he's going to make her wear her oldest, smelliest pair of vans without socks from now on

Lazy

You wouldn't be as lucky to actually have a picture of that girl's feet, do you? Anything, sandals, heels, etc? I've came numerous times to her but on imagination alone, I'm sure they're just as nice as I imagine them though

unfortunately not. how many times have you came to her?

also response to ?

no panties on tuesday, must not shower on sunday or monday and not tuesday until night when they need to shave and not share again until the following tuesday night.
they need to wear tights or short shorts.

mmmmmmmmmm

I came to her like three times in the morning and again just now. That would be so perfect. I'd personally make her hold off from showing me just how much her feet smell until it's been a few days. I'd made due by making her let me sniff her old dirty Vans in the meantime. Once her few days are up, I'd bury my face into those feet with both of them on my face while she's squirming and making resistance noises as I'm kissing her sweaty soles. I'll tell her that I've wanted her as a foot slave for so long, and that now I can do as I wish with her feet. I'll tell her that now I can agree with her, her feet are sweaty and gross, but that she shouldn't hate the fact that they are. It makes my cock rock hard and that sucking her toes has me dripping pre cum through my boxers

they'll be oozing pheromones on tuesday

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhh

My fetish is not shaving so girls wouldn't be allowed to shave any part of there body

>there would be regular no shaving checks

>shaving will result in expulsion

>trimming is detention for a month

>the hairier a woman is the more popular she will be.

if she shaves her armpits then she is raped

if she shaves her pussy instantaneously
expelled

if she shaves her legs has to be tied naked in the middle of the school

What the actual fuck is this thread. I don't think I've seen faggotry like this in a long time

she would scream at you to stop smelling her feet, and ask why she has to be a foot slave when she didnt do anything wrong

you are a fucking weirdo

fag.

hurr durr I would look at their feet and then I'd touch their feet and then I'd make her touch my pee pee with her feet

>implying that everyone on Sup Forums isn't a fucking weirdo

>>the hairier a woman is the more popular she will be.

wtf. do you know how society works?

>> Good job, Kim. I now pronounce you popular.

I came.

>mfw Sup Forums is asking how society works

no not really kind explaining user

still here?

can boys hug/sniff them?

it would be for everyone to kill themselves. punishment is killing themselves