How would a world without white people look like?

How would a world without white people look like?

mud huts

I've been told on soc that I look like i come from favela.
WHAT does this mean?

That you look like a poor nigger?

>How would a world without white people look like?
Well, son sit down and I'll tell you a story of a world without white people.

This is a story of a little girl named Shaniqua. She woke up one morning and asked her mother, "Mom, what if there was never any Slavery in the world?" Her mother thought about what She said for a moment and replied, "Daughter, follow me today and let's see what it would be like if there had never been Slavery in the world."

Mom said, "We will get dressed so we can start our day." Shaniqua ran to her room to put on her clothes and shoes, but her room was now a hut made of clay and animal shit. A few moments later her mother asked, "Shaniqua, where are your shoes and clothes? And why are we living in a hut?" Shaniqua looked confused and her mother replied, "Shaniqua, before Slavery (a white invention) Niggers would walk around naked just like Monkeys, and lived in huts made of Animal droppings, clay, and straw”.

Shaniqua sighed and proceeded to comb her hair. To her amazement, there was no comb. She asked her mother where the comb and brush were and she replied, "We don't have a comb and brush since the Nigger Comb was invented by a Nigger named Walter Sammons and the brush by a woman named Lydia O. Newman. But since Slavery never happened Walter Sammons was eaten by a Lion before he could invent a comb for Niggers and Lydia O. Newman was raped by a Nigger, because that is how things were in Africa before Slavery happened" Shaniqua looked at her mother and said, "Mom your vagina lacks a clitoris" her mother replied “Of course, because before Slavery, when a Nigger girl turns thirteen she is circumcised and each of the village elders takes their turn to rape her”. “Shit!” exclaimed Shaniqua, “I'm going to be 13 next week!”

Shaniqua was beginning to understand when her mother said it was time to eat breakfast. Shaniqua and her mother walked 36 kilometres to the river, then they gave a rival Tribe's Chieftain fellatio to get access to the water there. When they got back to the village they were fed uncooked rotting Elephant meat for breakfast. Mom explained: “Before Slavery Nigger men were hunter-gatherers. However, because Niggers are so lazy, all the men in our Village don't do anything. All we have to eat is an Elephant, which died of natural causes which we have been feeding off all month. The meat is rotting and uncooked because the white man discovered fire and invented the Refrigerator”

At this point, Shaniqua yelled, "Mom we aren't having much luck today."

Mom said, "Shaniqua its time to start our chores around the house and take a trip to the grocery store."

Mom told Shaniqua her chores for the day were to sweep the floor and cut the lawn. Before she could start, she decided to have a lie down instead. When she awoke, her Mother explained: “Before Slavery whipped us Niggers into shape, we were so lazy we never got anything done. We live in filth and let the grass grow because, before Slavery happened, Niggers could not help but be lazy and sleepy all the time.” By now Shaniqua was feeling helpless and disappointed that she could not complete her chores.

the asians & jews would have picked up the slack
slavery and/or indentured servitude might persevere until modernity

Mom asked Shaniqua to go get a pencil and paper so they could make a grocery list. Of course she was in for more disappointment because before Slavery Niggers were illiterate, and they had no pencil or paper. Like their cousins the great African apes, Niggers would only communicate using grunts and noises, and because they were stupid fights often broke out and they would throw rocks and sticks at each other.

The only thing left for them to do was to go shopping. They walked to the shops in the next village, but on their way they were attacked and assraped by a Gorilla because before Slavery Niggers only used spears to defend themselves which were useless against a seven foot gorilla wanting to stick his ape penis into you. When they got to the shops, the shops were shut because there were no Niggers or Mexicans working at the checkouts working for minimum wage because Slavery never happened.

This is way too big and long can you add some funny pictures thanks

ITT: Kangz n shiet

By now, most of the day was gone and it was getting cold outside. Shaniqua wondered why her mother didn't use the heating furnace. Shaniqua already knew the answer, "let me guess, because Slavery never happened, White People had nobody to work in their factories for free and so Heating Furnaces never got invented". Shaniqua's father walked in, but he didn't acknowledge their existence because before Slavery happened Women, not Niggers, were at the bottom of the Social hierarchy, and since Slavery never happened the status of women stayed the same. He was carrying a Monkey and Shaniqua asked why. Her mother told her, that since White People never taught Niggers anything, they preferred having sex with monkeys than fucking ugly Nigger bitches. This is how AIDS started.

Like Sweden

With the wondering mind that Shaniqua had, she started thinking, if she ever needed blood there would be no way for her to get it since Charles R. Drew, a black scientist created the world's first blood bank or if anyone in her life needed heart surgery they would not be able to get it since Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black physician performed the first open heart surgery – and since Slavery was never invented both these men were now chucking spears at each other somewhere in Africa.

If you ever wonder, like Shaniqua, what the world would be like if Slavery never happened, just think what it would be like to eat in the dark on the floor, poo and sleep in the same place, get assraped by a Gorilla every day, walk everywhere you have to go, wear no clothes, not be able to write at all, speak with grunts and sounds, not comb or brush your hair and let's not forget, reading this on the computer would be impossible since you're a stupid Nigger.

>walk everywhere you have to go, wear no clothes
Not the worst thing that can happen, I could be someone who uses a trip for no reason.

the same

Shit, como o nosso pais

(You)

Africans would be living on mars and venus today, frequently traveling between planets in their super awesome rocket carrier thingys.

Africa

depends on if it's modern age with white people removed or if they never existed

If they never existed then different people would live in Europe and elsewhere and contribute (technologically and socially) to the world anyway.

I think maybe there would be different dominant civilisations, that's about it.

However if white people were removed today, the world's economy would likely shit itself and many countries (that receive a lot of money from predominately white countries) would regress and get even shittier. Eventually it would be okay though, I guess, things would sort themselves out one way or another.

I hate to imagine, the world would probably crash and burn

WE

Nothing grand, but i reckon it'd be very spacial. Less vertical and more horizontal living.

Are the crystal gems.

>concrete
>gondolas
>plastics
>electricity
>water pressure

Global Chinese imperialism.

Can someone post the Pic "Before-After Detroit" or "Before-After South Africa" or "Before-After Zimbabwe"

asians would just fill the gap

Direct your gaze to central Africa to find out.

Meh, I don't know. Gabon looks ok.