Hey guy I don't have any friends at all and I spent my Friday night playing smite and taking a walk around my college...

Hey guy I don't have any friends at all and I spent my Friday night playing smite and taking a walk around my college campus how do I make friends.

Add me on smite. Pinkiepie444

are you sure you're not the newfag who makes all those fb fap threads?

Show up to any campus party with a case of beer and your in. Just talk to people. Someone will probably even talk to you about smite. Don't think of reasons not to do it, just do it.

Rather than tucking yourself into a corner, be the cringy fuckface that you are. Be prepared for extremely shitty social experiences but also MAYBE making friends with some similar idiots

Can't I'm only 18 and I already got busted for weed so I don't want to bring that either

If you have any hobbies at all there is probably a club or group on campus start there even if most of them are nerds or whatever if you make one friend it will help. Quality over quantity with friends man, just one good one can make all the difference

Just drink alone
its almost as good as having friends

Just wear your Pepe pin. Then the ones who are dumb enough to -not- punch you in the face might be friendship material.

That seems like a good idea
I used to smoke and take lsd alone and that was pretty fun

It sounds sad and pathetic because it is
but its better than being alone and sober

Wow sounds like a great idea idk why I haven't thought of this before. Thanks user you were a real help today.

Well, there's your problem, you live in a weak-ass country, move to a proper one where you're an adult at 18, live like a King!

What country would you suggest I move to. I don't have a lot of money.

Wait, is this a thing? Sounds like a good idea actually...

Checked

Well, you probably wouldn't be able to afford it, since you're from a weak-ass country, sorry user, you just lost the geography lottery, not really your fault.

I've been homeless before it's not that bad all I really need is a plane ticket, then after I get a job there I can get a place to stay. Idk where would be a good place for an 18 year old to be homeless. Also I only speak English and some Spanish

Only cancer will congregate with cancer. I'm saying this for your sake.

You don't you autistic piece of shit. Unless you can find other autistic pieces of shit, or trick people into liking you by pretending to be autistic and not talking much. It works great for me anyway...

You're probably not going to be able to stay in a foreign country without a job though, they'll deport your lazy bum!

Already been said but quality over quantity. Also, don't feel bad about not going out on Friday nights, most people don't.