How does Sup Forums get weed? Been thinking of trying deep web but don't know how safe it is...

How does Sup Forums get weed? Been thinking of trying deep web but don't know how safe it is. Also feel like I'll get scammed

i grow it and also buy different stuff to try from dispensaries.

What if you don't live in a legal state?

If I don't tend to my garden and my lawn, plenty of weed manifests. Not sure why you care though.

Move to canada, you really have to be retarded if you cant manage here.

Who would move to Canada just for weed?

if you have friends, ask any of them if they smoke pot or if anyone they know does

i get weed from my friend every great once in a while but lately i've been getting the shits since i started smoking more so i decided to lay off and see if anything changes

your best bet is to ask your friends

dark net is safe as long as you order from trusted vendors and buy domestic. i've done it plenty of times (not for weed though)

What website would you suggest?

If you live in Canada just order it online from a compassion club. If not I heard that the alpha bay is a good darknet site.

alpha bay

I live 20 minute away from several dispensaries.

Who wouldnt? Do you have the downs?
Best healthcare
Best wellfare
Most empty country in the world
Da fuck are you even on, its the best place for you rejects.

i had friends who grew it before it was legal in my state, and I also bought it from people who had a connection with someone in canada, the weed was nicknamed
>beasters
because it was supposedly b.c. originate

Yeah but snow...

is fucking amazing.. you've never actually dealt with snow i take it?

Live in a non leg state. Ask around at vape stores, highschoolers basically know hookups. 239 FL reporting in

Don't listen to this guy, normal people get sick of snow and winter 1 week in.

pussy

You stay indoors 80% of your life, i know you do your on Sup Forums, dont be making excuses now, i told you the highway to weed, now its up to you if you want to work for it or not.

sounds like a country full of lazy free loaders , i bet if a country attacked Canada they would deeply depend on the u.s to win the battle for them.

hahaha you truly have no idea how bad our freeloaders problem is, but the people that do choose to work (including myself) dont really mind it. We work so that those who cannot can live on and for those who can but choose to not, we hope to show exemple, we hope to show them that while we arent forced to work, its better if we do. We are having mixed results, as you would expect.

.. as much of a patriotic american I am I can surely understand why someone would want to go to canada

you kids, you need to get it into your heads that its okay for people to feel differently about things than you do, and that that is okay. you dont have to be at odds with every fucking thing that differs marginally from what you at that moment feel.

>be canadian
>cough up blood
>go to hospital
>get put on waiting list
>die from lung cancer a week before it's your turn to get the best healthcare in the world

You're a fucking faggot dude.

Dream market

I go up the street and buy it at the store.

Yay legal weed.

My guy grows straight Afghan Kush and makes moon rocks. I carve custom bowls and he sells them for me, so i get all my weed half off. Its the best deal ever.

so comfy