I catfish POF and Kik users...

I catfish POF and Kik users. Post names and I'll try to get some wins (got some from the previous thread if y'all remember).

Also, please share any nice cocks and face pictures you have so we can maximize the amount of pictures we can get. Bonus if the face and cock pics are the same dude (or roughly the same skin color, body)

bump, taking requests

Kik lilliexbear

kaykaygo1

Alright, sent dicc to both. Waiting on response.

bump for more requests

kimberlymadero

sent

do you have a folder of pics from one guy you use?

I have several. It's really hard to find multiple pictures of the same guy. And when I do, it's only like 5 max :-(

So whats your general strategy with so few pics? Do you use diff guys as one or what?

I generally send them a dic pic right away. I ask if they like it, if they say yes I ask i they want more, if they say yes I ask them to send me pics of themselves, sometimes several. I then slowly use all the pics I have that look like the same dude.

Kik foolofatook809. He's a cheating scumbag and apparently sends shit to any girl

Omg. Post any wins. Lulz will be had

has op gotten any responses?

xxtarlxx

Anyone up for the task?

sent, but Niina has been inactive for a long time

no wins yet, not even a reply

Try foolofatook809

im not getting dude wins lmao. I don't even have any catfish photos of girls

I'll post his ex if someone gets wins from him

Post your catfish photos that you use. I need to make a new catfish pof account

Dubs now we have to

LOOOOOL

I'm Chad, but you can just call me Chad

Jessieelvin, delicious asian but a shy leaf

sent

how often this actually work?

generally works with the fat or low self esteem girls. I've gotten a lot of fat chicks and milfs. You just gotta tell them how pretty they are and how you want to ravage them

Got any milf kiks ?

Niina312 dude

A

She's awake

mixmunchiez

sent

>jessieelvin
sent

she's not at all lmao. and if she is post screens.

Bring out the milfies fam