Why do liberals whine so much?

Why do liberals whine so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI&t=97s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mostly in response to all the conservative whining.

>all those conservative protests where conservatives are standing in traffic, blocking pipeline construction, and shitting/pissing in public and leaving trash everywhere for other people to clean up

Fantasy land much?

theyre all like women
all emotion and no logic

The SJWs infected them with the same self-righteous "I'm right, period." attitude of theirs. They are psychologically unequipped to handle disagreement or difference of opinion.

Nah cuz the conservatives don't leave their houses.

Both sides whine constantly. Much easier to pay attention to the side who isn't in power. Stop defining yourself with these political tribes, wake up white people.

why do you whine so much about liberals?

Maybe not as bad as the anti-Trump, but there were quite a bit of anti-Obama protests

thats not a valid rebuttal

Identity it's also a political tribe.

You didn't say protesting (which they do, have you forgotten the tea party already?), you said whining. Which they also do. A lot.

I'm not even a liberal, but to say that only liberals do that shit is simply willful blindness.

>Maybe
Quantifiably less.We've surpassed the amount of protests by over 9000%.

I was with you until you said "white people". Basically every group is guilty of this sort of tribalism.

Maybe because most people didn't vote for him and he's got lower approval ratings that Nixon post watergate

>conservatard whining about libtards whining

Kill yourself

You're all a bunch of whiny cucks defining how you feel about every issue based on party lines rather than your own damn sense.

MUTT says these bitch ass librals need to meet their face with my fist

squeaky wheel gets the grease

>Polls are right
>Clinton loses
>Polls are right
>Trump still in office

I don't know ask the conservatives from the last eight years.

conservatives have jobs lol

To reach where this poster pulled this statistic from (>9000%) you really ought to were elbow length gloves.

No, instead they protest gay pride events and abortion clinics. Because letting dudes fuck or get married or letting women abort children they don't want deeply affects them, personally.

we're gonna lock her up. there's an investigation going as we speak.

They feel that there are legitimate concerns about Trump

this
>that feel when liberal but considering republicans since theyre the only ones doing anything to stop trumps retardation while dems just sit around getting cucked

Everyone whines. Conservatives whined so much about OBAMA that "Thanks Obama" actually became a meme.

When you're doing it you don't realize how whiney it sounds. It only sounds like whining when it's coming from other people.

>Accuse liberals of whining
>Proceed to make daily posts whining about liberals

Troll or just an idiot? You decide.

MUTT looks like he lives in his mom's basement.

Nice Hawaiian shirt, faggot!

what a load of crock. the people voices are rising that's what's happening.

>taking the bait this hard

Because they lost. But to be fair, everyone complains when they lose

Because they've been conditioned to whine. The lefties didn't have to work to get their sociology degrees so they sure as hell don't want to work for anything else in life. Just whine and yell "racism" until people give them what they want

Oh yea, he's actually the most popular president ever. Everyone loves him trust me, and we've had some popular presidents. He's a real winner for sure, and I know a winner when I see one.

I meant that there was less, but there still was a lot of it. Especially back when k lived in Tennessee at the time

Of course, I am not sure that 9000% is exactly accurate

They are like those students you see every couple of decades.
They simply get off on protesting and being a cunt.

Feminists stink.

Gee, where could they have gotten it from?

I dont know why they protest abortion clinics. Great way to get rid of the blacks

i have a job because i'm not about stealing money from my government that's not what the founding fathers looked for when they made us great.

plus im damn sure i can more poon in a three days then you get in a week.

Feel like refuting anything I asserted? Cause I'm waiting.

that's funny, taken Obama's birth cert deal, the 'lock her up!' i'd say the libitards still have some ground to make up to reach the faggotory heights the republicans reached during the campaign. in fact it's been studied and it's unlikely anyone will ever reach the straight up gay fuckeryness the right pushed themselves into ever again.

Exactly. The republicans tried to repeal Obama care literally almost daily. How long did Fox News try to make Benghazi into a thing? They still talk about that shit. Conservatives whined nonstop about Obama.

>still clinging onto the popular vote while ignoring the millions of illegal voters
HAHAHAHAHAA

i'm so sick of this lib bullshit. the world is finally getting better and all they're doing is taking media bait. it's sad.

>muh propaganda

Ivory Tower Syndrome

We're not whining, we won. You're the faggots who are whining

>Birth certificate
They had an international conference posing 9 different ways that the birth certificate was a fraudulent document. They never responded. They at least tried to back up their claims. Instead of people being caught flatout lying.

It doesn't count if you pay for it.

plus, this

This

You wear a hat to cover the shame of your male pattern baldness, but don't worry, it's not the first thing we notice fatty.

>actually thinks millions of people voted illegally

kys retard

should be easy as all fuck to prove

but no proof

WOOF

that's the sound the pussy makes when it smell me.

why do retards have a need to label shit. Oh I know they are hoping Trump is the new Hitler.

Does anyone remember when Obama got elected? Tons of not my president memes, pictures and local protests (not nearly the size of trumps) but I'm sure most of you "conservatives" weren't old enough to even vote in that election, which shows you don't know shit about elections not politics. Follow your memes and blindly follow ya sheep
-ex conservative here, now full independent/Lib.

plenty of hill people on welfare vote republican too. gotta get god back in school, protect their guns and keep the gays in check you know

Oh right, Clinton is president, I forgot

you keep at it champ, someone will believe your 'proof' one day and you'll be vindicated!

or conversely you're just a colossal faggot.

I'm legitimately not sure which side you're talking about here.

i'm game in the hood but i'm a wiz when it comes to analyzing the electorate no joke.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
Not a million, but still pretty substantial.

@

that's the thing bro there's no sides there's only whos right.

No need to be a liberal to recognize facism

>Not my president
Nah son, it was all "go back to kenya" memes. The difference is that they weren't in the same scope. At all. We're over a month in, and we've had this whining on a national scale every week.

life is as what it is. sometimes you got to step to the truth.

Both. That's the whole point. Both sides are completely blind to their hypocrisy, and flaws. You guys project back and forth with your bullshit narcissistic hatred of one another, while the oligarchs get richer and more powerful, and laugh at how easy you dipshits are to manipulate.

Seriously. There's an extermination camp down the street from me and the smell is awful. Thanks Trump

you bought into the media bullshit. that's just sad af bro.

I am not americunt.
Don't people have to present vaild id documents when voting in the US?
How do you get documents if you're not legally in the US?

but the blacks haven't gone back to kenya yet

They asserted it was true, I never weighed in on it. But they held a press conference regarding it, clearly outlining the points of fraud.
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI&t=97s
I've yet to see even one point of "Russia hacking" proof.

hey man if hitler said his shoe was untied and it was was he lying? serious bro.

depends on what state you're in. Each state gets to decide who can and cannot vote. And lots of states issue drivers licenses to illegal immigrants

Wow, disillusioned with the media and ready to take on the world at the ripe old age of 13

Even your source doesn't claim to KNOW this for certain. Right in the fucking headline; COULD have received. COULD HAVE.
You see something you think agrees with you and logic or vetting goes right out the fucking window huh?

In certain states, including my own, you only need an ID. I live in michigan, and there are active campaigns in California to get illegal immigrants state ID's.

I agree with that entirely. Anyone who identifies as wholly liberal or conservative and doesn't take the time to think about the issues on a case-by-case basis is a fucking retard and shouldn't be allowed to vote. Think for yourselves, do some research, and come to your own conclusions.

Suppose you best get on it then, nigger.

the systems so slippery everyone and their brown or black or whatever mama can get in to. what's a country without border? not a country.

You can bet if he would make something like that now if nothing could stop him.

>The difference is that they weren't in the same scope. At all.
I mean, I guess if you were living under a rock or didn't keep up on the news the last eight years? Those were pretty wide spread sentiments among conservatards. one's they shared loudly and often. the main difference is when a bunch of geriatrics protest they can't make too much fuss and all go home early.

Nice fat guy hat.

13 motherfucker i'm damn near 29 don't play BRO

>kys
Ah the typical liberal response
>also ignoring the hundreds of thousands of legal citizens that were registered to vote in multiple states and did vote in multiple states
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hoo boy. Read the article dipshit.

Clearly someone (thankfully) doesn't watch much conservative media. These partisan charlatans decided in less than a week that Obama was the antichrist and crusaded against him night and day, poisoning the airwaves often with outright lies, incessantly for 8 damn years.

i always been a big dude. and the pusseys don't seem to think i'm fat LOL

Liberals don't read past the title

Muh oligarchs are controlling everything. There's an evil conspiracy by rich people! That's the only way people could have more money than me because I am perfect and have the participation trophies to prove it! faggot

Holy fuckballs i knew he was from queens! I can smell the fucking Howard beach stink coming from his stupid ginzo ass.

>Wide spread
You had the initial protests, which were tiny, then you had the tea party protests. That was literally -it- in terms of "protests". A "protest" is not in the same scope when it's a five people standing on a street corner with signs.

But keep asserting that meme. You probably still think people didn't want to go to war in Afghanistan under Bush Jr, too.

did you read it, moron?

Name something Trump is going to do to help you PERSONALLY?

In sane countries you need to present your original birth certificate and even testimonies from alleged family members to get an id card.

Good thing we have the second amendment