FRIDAY NIGHT'S A GREAT NIGHT FOR FOOTBALL

FRIDAY NIGHT'S A GREAT NIGHT FOR FOOTBALL

I FUCKING LOVE THIS FILM

But seriously, they really DON'T make them like they used to.

>they really DON'T make them like they used to.

Thought the exact same thing when I watched it.

>that scene where he punches the guy in the face and he just dies

I thought it was the most perfect snapshot 1990s LA and the over the top style of the time. It's a favorite movie for that reason.

Well, he did warn him.

>In a New Yorker profile, producer Joel Silver said that the making of this film was "one of the three worst experiences of (his) life." Director Tony Scott also spoke about how miserable production was, largely because Silver and Bruce Willis took over the production, altered parts of Shane Black's script, and made him shoot scenes he hated under threat of being fired and having to forfeit his salary.

>Although they play buddies in the film, Bruce Willis and Damon Wayans hated working with each other so much that they despised each other.

>when he's in the bar meeting jimmy for the first time and he grabs his punch and pushes him to the ground
such a fucking cool scene

Spilled my warm cup of piss

AINT LIFE A BITCH

what was her endgame?

What did he mean by this?

based shane black

>Good morning, gentlemen. Is there a problem?
>Yes, officer. As a matter of fact there is a problem. Apparently there are too many bullets in this gun.

>water's wet, sky's blue, women have secrets

Milo was such a based villain.

>You think you're so FUCKING cool

Poor Damon. Leaving In living color to be a famous movie star... how did that work out for you Damon?

Surely they'd just assume Joe was set up from the get-go. It's unlikely he's gonna shoot a cop and then leave the gun next to the body...

We need a real Friday Night Football. It would be the ultimate friday death slot killer.

He actually danced a jig, what an absolute madman.

One of my favorite movies.

Becoming a scream queen

This movie is endlessly quotable

"You know what I'd like? I'd like to hear you scream."

"Play some rap music."

"They got the brother's riding horses now?"
"Yeah, cars got too hard to steal."

Oh man this movie.

>Home alone.
>Age 10.
>Browsing my dads vhs tapes. (Literally the living embodiment of everyone Bruce Willis plays in the early 90's. Would have beat my ass if he knew)
>Watch it.
>Mind blown.
>Tell the chicken crossing the road joke at school.
>Become comedy god to my peers
>get suspended
>dad finds out what I said
>laughed because he got the reference.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET KICKED OFF THE FUCKING PLANET?

This scene is so retarded and dumb, the ending and much of the plot is as well but this takes the cake