Has he been, dare it say it, exposed by the superiority of the prem?

Has he been, dare it say it, exposed by the superiority of the prem?

>serie a, lel lega, and French babbies exposed

>La Liga
no sir he was the guy who scored tap-ins and headers against Granada and Valladolid as he did fuck all against even the midtable sides

>lel lega
He still has a better goal/cap in the Premier

He's still ending up with 20 goals and 8 assists, leading the shitty Manure to 4th place. Screenshoot this. It will be: Chelsea 1st, Shitty 2nd, Liverpool 3rd, Manure 4th, Tottenjew 5th and Arseanal 6th.

You don't think the fact that he's 34 has anything to do with it?

>memes : the post

Just stop it, it's embarrassing

Screenshoot the post, motherfucker. Dead soldiers are counted at the end of the battle, not at the beginning.

that post was cringy as fuck

>the point
>you

Please step away from a computer

>tottenjew
>shitty
>manure

Literally just memes for the sake of it. You disgust me.

>no substantive rebuttal

Willing to bet, Mehmet? Let's paypal, motherfucker!

P.S. I'm not accepting food stamps, you fucking muzzie.

If the EPL is so great and regularly exposes players who thrived in other leagues, then how come the likes of Fuchs, Ozazaki, Can, Firmino who all were more or less average in the Bundes have performed extremely well in the EPL?

Can we all just stop shitposting for a second and acknowledge that everything is down to tactics, motivation, man management e.t.c.? That everything is Mouyes' fault?

Not even Messi could perform in this United team, and it has nothing to do with MUH TOUGHEST LEAGUE.

>That everything is Mouyes' fault?

Nope. At least 30-40% is that the team is just S H I T E. A bunch of ridiculously overrated players and lumberjacks. Meme speedy negros with the IQ of my turtle pet.

Lestah will be 4th desu

Dead Bosnians aren't a currency either, serbshit

all memeing aside, I think it's pretty obvious that the french league is an utter joke

lool actually my name is Abdullah

I mean, I too agree that the French League is a joke, but Payet played for literally who fc and has rekt the premier leagues angus

>and has rekt the premier leagues angus

how's that going this season?

He's 35 and has an ego bigger than a virgins balls.
He's just done.

And btw he flopped in la Liga aswell.

Okazaki scored way more goals in the bundes

Literally none of those players apart from firmino SOMETIMES have been better than bang average

He has been exposed in Europa League too m8

So did Firmino, the guy is talking shite.

>Can

No, he's just old. How many elite forwards stayed elite into their mid-30s? Even Raul was pretty much done by the age of 32.

Hey now, Can is doing a great job as a backup on England's 3rd-best team.

>manure is stupid enough to buy the ibra meme because muh league 1
He is mls material.

I think part of the reason they took him in was just to get some experience in there, and more shirt sales. No one in their right mind could honestly have thought he would be a top player in the league at this day and age

>muh shirt sales

When will this meme end

They wanted exposure and to show that they are putting in effort to revitalise the team, so it is far from incorrect. One could think that spending 100 million on Pogba would be enough, though

Still a team with Fuchs and Okazaki in the starting line-up won the EPL, players that were not good enough for the bench of >Schalke or the mighty Mainz 05.
I don't really know Leicester's other players but I can guess how good they are when those two were starting.

>Bosnia calling anyone else a muzzie

that'd make sense if he wasn't their main striker

The game done changed... for real

the team was carried by kante and mahrez

those other players worked well in the team system but they could have been replaced by anyone really

>played for Barcelona, top club of Spain
>played for the top clubs of Italy (Juve, Milan and lolInter)
>playef for PSG and Ajax, again top clubs
>he plays for Manchester now, and not even the good one

Everywhere he goes he plays for top clubs with some elite and good players, the guy cant do fucking miracles by himself, thats like talking shit about him for not scoring if he played for Sassuolo, ChievoVerona or Almeria

have you watched him this season though, he's been missing open goals

>plays for the best team in a non-competitive, shit league x3

Gee, I wonder why he did so well before?