Ask a person with giant pet pythons/anacondas anything

ask a person with giant pet pythons/anacondas anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you ever get scared living with them?

Does your anaconda show interest in animals of the flat-assed variety?

Do you fear that one day you will wake up to the snake coiled around your body, slowly constricting, waiting fot you to exhale so it can hold you a little tighter. You get to realize that you are going to die, eaten by your own pet. As the darkness starts to set into the edges of your vision you realize you should have gotten a dog.

Have you ever placed your plonker next to your snake to see which one is longer?

not really, if I didn't live with my S/O I'd be a lot more careful & have someone else within shouting distance when handling any animal over 12 ft. Largest are 19 for reference. They are very gentle & placid if you give them consistent attention from a young age.

no all my annies are lesbian ass lovers

no because cage locks but I do think about how ironic it would be if one did end up killing me despite how little I fear & anticipate it. Dogs are cool but bitches love snakes.

also I suppose if there were any information I would want to share re: being eaten it's that they are much smarter than most people would give them credit for & while they don't form a traditional bond they can certainly distinguish between people & learn to dissassociate their primary keepers from food.

does that giant motherfucker slither around the house on its own free will? does it have a favorite room to go and chill in? will it climb up on a couch or chair that you are sitting on?

And does it have any kind of personality?

yeah you gotta snake-proof anywhere you let them roam (they'll knock shit over & have no regard for breaking things under their weight) but besides that this species is one of the most curious & inquisitive of any snake. They just prefer warm spots, sometimes they'll bask in a sunny window or I'll put a space heater next to a perch & they'll be satisfied for hours. Problem w/ letting them roam is that you can never tell when they have to piss & are essentially shit bombs. If you let them get exercise it's better to be outdoors in a field.

Do you have some sort of tranquilizer handy incase they do get rowdy?

Gorgeous retic. What are your other critters?

have you got buns, son?

OP failed to answer this question. I want my money back.

Why the fuck do you own a giant goddamn snake?

Why wouldn't you? (Not op, by the way) Snakes are cool critters and kinda fascinating.

& personality wise, like I said the most apparent trait is that they are so interested & active but most every snake within the species behaves the same. Some can be much meaner than others & flighty but it's usually due to lack of regular handling.

no but standard procedure if they latch & constrict is to douse their head with alcohol. never had to & probably never will.

total collection is 5 retics & 2 annies

in the future I'd love to have a tegu or large monitor

what do you keep that you were able recognize it?

the diversity of genes within the species is astounding + the monetary value of breeding in addition to the obvious general interest. designer morphs can fetch 50-200K based on rarity. most are less than 5000 though.

What do you feed them with? And about how much does it cost per month to feed them?

What diseases infections have you seen over the years? Any burns? Blood diseases? My GF is a DVM and loooooves snakes. This is our newest rescue, Asmodeus.

He has a severe respiratory infection and some minor spinal damage.

personally just go with mice, rats then rabbits & always frozen/thawed but some people do baby chicks, guinea pigs, I've seen everything from chickens to geese to small goats & even baby cows

kinda contradicts my vegan lifestyle but there's no alternative

not bad at all, approximately
$5/month per young animal
$20/month per large adult

love the story about the kid who captured a water moccasin and then got bit while trying to kiss it. His face bloated up and as a bonus he got arrested because you're not allowed to catch them.

>good times

This little girl is Nagini. She had a serious blood infection. What all have you come across?

old dog. new tricks.

Note the blood pooling in her abdomen

The cutie pie was on antibiotic injections for 3 weeks

this is responding back.

I've had a couple of ball pythons, a common boa, a Soloman Island boa, a few iguanas, and various frogs and anoles. Don't own my own place so I had to keep them in reasonable size. Haven't had any herps in a while, but will probably have some again at some point.

An old room mate had a savanah monitor that we trained to come when we called it, had it litter trained too. If you feed them canned food or already dead prey it helps immensely in keeping them calm. There was a noticeable difference in behavior. Savanah's are great lap lizards, tegus were a bit too on the mean side for me, but I heard from a lot of people that had them and said they were just fine.

One of the tricks i learned is if a snake latches on, dribble the alcohol just above their mouth and let it run down. They almost always let go fast. Alcohol can burn the mouth and nasal tissue.

>timestamp the snek

Oh boy what are the names of all your sneks?

I used to own a ball python, but she passed a few years back. She ended up being stunted due to a small living space (sucks being poor). I love reptiles of all sizes and shapes. Good on ya my dude

That's a good sized ball. What happened, did his lunch get him or was it purely bugs/disease?

I hope at least one of those idiots died to pay for their stupidity.

nice looks like a healthy animal despite that

Idk how you're treating the ri but my only experience with any severe health issues was also an ri with my very first snake, a bp, & when I took it to the vet it got baytril shots then proceeded to die in my hands on the way home, so seek antibiotic remedies last. Very rarely a minor burn from touching a hot computer, oven when I'm not looking. Retics are very resilient & will heal some nasty wounds pretty impressively.

how many neighborhood pets have you fed it so far

what is your favorite vore fetish picture

do you get a boner watching them eat

No idea, he was rescued by a breeder I trust. Next to no backstory came with him sadly.

The beast attached is Malice. He had literally every disease under the sun when we rescued him.

Its all my GF honestly. Hes the DVM, I just love them and help them through the pain. There are just little people.

redneck birth control

Can you feed her to it?

>check my 5

He is healthy and happy as a pig in shit no :)

What?

You have a tiny cock?

the snake bro is in the shape of a 5

OHHHH shit, my bad nygguh I'm drinkin'

?

My chameleon, Darwin, died in my hands. That shit never leaves you man. My condolences for that shitty experience..

He was such a fucking boss :(

Anyways.. The snakes are doing great.

I nicknamed Malice 'The Riddler' because of his question mark shaped chilling position.

aw dude i'm so sorry
he looks like he was fucking awesome

When exactly did you give up on losing weight, having a life, or feeling the warmth of a woman's touch?

Its cool Sup Forumsro. I have no one to talk with about it. My GF cant stand the pain yet, but it eats me alive daily. Why do we care so much user?

>He was so fucking awesome

A lot of respiratory issues I saw were caused by bedding. The bark and shredded pine stuff always has a lot of dust, gets in their respiratory tract and irritates it. Other than the fake grass carpet, the best solution I found was to pour the bedding onto a screen and sift out the small stuff. A pain, but it works well.

Only real health issues I had was when I left a live rat in the tank with my first ball. He was a fussy eater and I stupidly left it in there for about a half hour unsupervised. When I came back, it had chomped on the snakes face and take a couple chunks out of him. Fucked up his breathing for awhile, but after several sheds, you couldn't even see the scars. Made for a fun rush to the vets , though. Don't remember what they gave him for it, it was 20 years ago.

The Soloman Island boa was apparently wild caught and thought she was sick at first, she gave birth a couple weeks later, so she was just gravid. Babies didn't last though, unfortunately.

What advice would you give a person with fear of snakes on how to get over it ?

Even though she sees it daily, she cant deal with death. As a member of the USAF who has shot children in the head, losing Darwin was the worst pain I have ever felt.

i don't know man, it's fucking hell
if you wanna vent, i'm here

Quite interesting man, any other stories?

>Malice grabbing his favoite toy

What uppp

You don't know how fascinated chicks are by snakes. Awesome ice breaker. Used to take mine out in the yard or out to parks to get them sun and it never failed, girls come up and talk to you. If you have any kind of social skills whatsoever, you can get numbers easy.

It's amazing how attached you can get to them, isn't it?

Fuck man, Im pretty drunk.

Darwin was my life. I hand built his a +$600 cage> Its not even the money though, Its the fact i failed him. I fucking failed him. I will have to live with that for the rest of my life and its a lot to take in, even if he passed on Dec. 22..

>Sup Forums has been shit for a while. Thanks for the cry user.

have you come across an IBD infection yet?

lost my 3 month old burmese and 5 year old boa to it
still cant get the image out of my head of my burmese curled up into knots.
couldnt bring myself to end my boas suffering either, i gave him away to some kid instead
>feels real bad man

Hail Satan tho

Shit happens man. The fact you feel the way you do shows you're a good person, but you can't beat yourself up over it. Critters get sick, just like people do. It can't always be helped, and chameleons are delicate. They are so cool, but so fragile. From the sound of it, you did everything you could to keep him healthy and happy.

Thanks for that.. it really puts shit in perspective. I just try to focus on all the critters we save.

Malice the disappearing corn snake

Never again shall I fail another animal.

Our Veiled is doing great after a serious respiratory infection. Chameleons are so damn delicate

Shes so precious.

How do you feel about vore?

I used to take them over to friends places, go with me on drives, etc... Right after I got Satan (the first ball python), I took him with me to run by a friends. Just tossed him in the passenger seat and kept an eye on him. Ran into the store to get a Coke or something, and when I got back to the car, the bastard had crawled up into the dash. Managed to get hold of his tail and spent the next hour and a half slowly pulling out of the dash. Learned my lesson and always kept a pillowcase in the car after that and usually had a transport tank when I took him out of the house.

Same snake cured so many people of a deep seated fear snakes I lost count. At first they were terrified, ut after watching how chill he was with me and others, they'd get brave, and before long I'd just walk up, hand him to them and leave the room. When I got back, they'd be chilling on the couch with him.

He's also put his head in the exhale cloud if I was smoking a doob when he was out. Laughed my ass off the first time he did it, but he did it several times after that. I'm not talking blowing the smoke in his face, he'd purposely raise up and put his face in the smoke I was exhaling.

I have two ball paythons that cohabitate. They lock tails all the time but I've yet to see offspring. Even after following proper heating adjustments and feeding regiments. The male is albino. Could he be infertile? He's a few years younger than the female but is in the right weight to mate.

Hahahaha I work for Biomass here in Colorado. The only animal I have had 'smoke with me' was a rescue dog named scarlet. She had been abused A LOT and I think it was relieving for her to get a little high and cuddle.

Post pics of gf

Does your anaconda not want any unless they have buns?

Ask you anything? Sure. What's the name of the movie where a black chick is in a room with a guy tied to a chair, and she tries to get a confession out of him for a crime, and when he refuses she ties rope around his balls and then ties the other end tightly to a doorknob, and then she slams the door on her way out.

What?

She is perfect

Anaconda cant eat bread bro..? Or any yeast for that fact..

And she is all mine :)

Well, you can do side bends or sit ups... But please, don't lose that butt.

Critters usually seem to get a contact high just from being around people that are high, but that was the only one I had been around that would seek it out. He was something else, just one of those animals that had an aura about them. He got huge, too. I had to give him to a friend when I moved, but he was almost six feet and as big around as my forearm last time I saw him.

Again, what movie?

Why isn't OP answering questions about his vore fetish

Epic man. Biggest snake we have ever had was 4 feet.

You're killing me, Smalls!

youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo

Because he is serious about his passion, Fuck off kike.

KILL

YOURSELF

Nah, I'll just hang around and annoy you. Much more fun.

My green-eyed, blonde, racist, soon-to-be-wife

Never let her go bro

NEVER EVER. She is a Goddess

Have lots of babies.

Hmm I'm a tarantula/ snake geek..

Some of this info is not correct.. and if OP know anything about snakes.. he should know this..
"It's usually due to lack of handling"
Snakes don't care about you or know you.. If we could ask the snake it would tell us to leave it the fuck alone.. no matter how often you handle your snake it won't change its mind set.. still won't know you.. still don't care..

Snakes are not the same mindset at all..
Ball python curl into a ball when frighten..
Dumril boa Make a hit n run when frighten.
Anaconda is to stupid to get frighten.. :p (not true but kinda)..

I don't wanna make a wall of text so just a few points.. OP could be fake

22yo and already a Doctor. Speaks English, German, Ukrainian and I'm teaching her Spanish currently.

If only I could post the nudes..

We will have 7 Aryan babies. We already decided lol

nicole?

just one ass pic couldn't hurt

OK, fine ;)