Please watch this video and support Pewdiepie in taking down MSM... (specifically the Wall Street Journal)

Please watch this video and support Pewdiepie in taking down MSM... (specifically the Wall Street Journal).

His channel has changed over the years and he is a very likable character/person and a good guy imo.

What are your thoughts, after watching the video?

Also, please show your support on his channel/video if you agree. Lets fuck with WSJ. They spun a bs story, got him fired from Disney and tried to get him fired from YTube because they are intimidated by his influence because he holds a larger audience than them.

He speaks for the younger generation and is now using his 53Mil subs to fight the lies of MSM. Let's go!

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support the guy after watching his recent stuff and hate the mainstream media for the lies.

The dude got screwed over, but more importantly, WSJ misjudged the hornet's nest they threw themselves into by fucking with him.

pewdiepie annoys me and his content is not for me. however, this wsj stuff has given me a lot of respect for the guy. i'm still not going to watch his garbage channel, but he seems like an articulate, likable guy, and it's no wonder he's done so well.

I look forward to the hellfire into which MSM will sink.

Go to bed, Felix

you reap what you sow

I used to find his content annoying, but all his newer stuff is actually great. He's a good guy, and I enjoy the humor/memes.

PewDiePie's content sucks. It has always sucked.

He's gonna be Onision 2.1

>ITT under 18
MODS PLS BAN

Not at all dude

I'm 41 and I support the guy because the main stream media is garbage and has become fake news overall these days.

Now we have a guy that will fight against the bs-- a person that actually has an audience large enough to make a change in that. I support the dude 100%

fuck the fuck off

Yeah my heart bleeds for him. All the free press is really screwing him. Ever wonder why this came up just after he peaked and was on the way down? Yeah, didn't think so.

This guy is a retarded douchebag

If your diaper is all itchy because of 'DUH MAINSTWEAM MEDUH" maybe you should get behind one of the actual respectable human beings offering criticism of it from a position of education and information

instead of, you know, our embarrassing president or any random cum-guzzling pedo faggot

This isn't sports. Or more accurately this isn't two sports teams mascots having a slapfight over who gets to win the special olympics

I don't follow your reasoning.

Pewdiepie was, is and always will be, an annoying unfunny faggot with a fanbase of equally annoying children.

I've never been so happy in my life. Toeing the line is the price of selling out, and he was too stupid to even manage that.

Has Sup Forums always been this pathetic? You hated this fag a few months ago.

>This guy is a retarded douchebag

I don't believe that you've watched his current content, nor are aware what is going on with it.

This is a total Sup Forums event where the entire site could help bring the msm to its knees for its bullshit. This site used to turn heads, apparently, not for you though.

Maybe Facebook is better suited for you, ya pansy.

y u so getting so mad over some retarded douchebag on youtube?

New things have come to light. Watch the video.

>This is a total Sup Forums event
Jesus Christ. Tape record yourself saying that, load a weapon, and play it loudly as you blow your fucking brains out.

>This is a total Sup Forums event

what the fuck does this say

what the fuck do I care about his 'current content?' Did he go into a cocoon and come out as something other than a soggy, leaking anus of a human being? Did he get baptized and have all his faggotry washed away in the river Jordan? No?

The media is more diversified today than it has ever been. If you believe in 'the mainstream media' you're a dipshit. Pewdiepie is a worthless ass-smear and nobody who isn't a complete dipshit would rally around him while he bravely fights so much as a wood tick

this fucker promoted the daily stormer to faggy normie millennials his actually doing good content

No. Im not weak minded like the rest of you spergs and 'hurr durr fake news zozzle' won't make me do a black flip on my previously held opinions. Like this faggot has it rough. It became a millionaire manipulating children. Fuck him.

fake news is the most overused word the past 4 months. all of the sudden reporting that something happened becomes fake news. even if they provide sources and context. fake news. it's getting fuckin ridiculous

You are an imbecile if you think the kike media its not a liying liberal garbage machine

he gets ousted from his disney and youtube deal. media reports it. IT'S FAKE NEWS IT'S THE MEDIA OUT TO GET HIM. grow up he did it to him self. he made a mistake

The most ridiculous thing about this situation is that if FaggotPie had of instead made a joke about Trump supporters, alt-right faggots would have called for him to be lynched.

>I'm 13 and this is deep

Its fake news when they make shit up to sell headlines and then go "Whoops, sorry" when they're caught as if that justifies it. Which, if you haven't noticed, is happening all the time these days (WSJ). Its not being overused, its being used just enough

kike media lol. go put on your tinfoil hat and sit in your basement and wait for the apocalypse, no doubt caused by the jews, right?

haha deep you mean real? go suck a tranny dick you dirty degenerate

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS LIBERAL CONSPIRACY ONLY BREITBART HAS REEL NEWS REEEEEEEEEE

>I'm 13 and this is edgy

fuck off

So you don't believe that main stream media lies to the masses of people, paid by sources to "convey" a specific theme/agenda?

If you think that msm is pure and honest, then you sir are blind.

>what the fuck do I care about his 'current content?

You should care, because msm is brainwashing people with false stories which affects general consensuses of the population. Reporting false news can turn/sway mass public opinion from one stance to another IF the readers don't do research (which most don't).

Fake news is a dangerous game, and it DOES affect us all.

>The media is more diversified today than it has ever been

Who do people watch during the presidential election or debates? MSM. When searching the net for stories of particular events, who has stories/lies first? MSM. Who gets viewed more and has those lies affect more people? MSM.

Also, this IS a total Sup Forums event because the MSM LIES to us, dude. If you think they don't, you're an idiot. A complete moron that has his/her eyes glued shut. $chan in the past has stood for some amazing things, and now, I believe, is one of those times.

haha its a fact retarded faggot

FUCKING TRANNY LIBERAL CUCKS YOU"RE ALL PEDOS INVESTIGAATE PODESTA HILLARY IS A CHILD SEX TRAFFIKER REEEEEEEEE

$chan

*Sup Forums (my bad)

This post is fake news.

>main stream media lies to support a liberal agenda
>mainstream media across the USA, U.K. and Australia is predominantly owned by Rubert Murdoch
>Murdoch is of course a batshit conservative cunt
>please, tell me again how the media is liberal

Lets gas the kikes Sup Forumsroterssss hahahahahah

rupert murdoch literally owns the msm you brainwashed hippie fuck

Who the fuck cares? Pewds has always sucked. Honestly, if he didn't cater to his immature fanbase in the beginning, he'd be way more likeable.

No $chan is accurate at this point.

antisemite

/endthread

I hope you and anyone who likes pewdiepie dies a slow death

Even that zionist faggot murdock accepts that the kike elite controls the media

lol fucking libtard thats just what the liberal elite want you to think im not gonna fall for your false facts, rupert murdoch is a hero

link to wsj?

So much autism in one post

You obviously want everyone to go full 1984. Well, plz go fuck yourself

who the fuck is this youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

yeah fuck him. PASS

fuck off

Fuck off pewdiepie, youtubers like you are the reason kids are such annoying little shits. They vomit memes irl they learn from faggots like you.

>The most ridiculous thing about this situation is that if HitlerPie had of instead made a furnace about Palestinians, jew faggots would have called for him to be national hero.

You missed the point. Also, I'm not pewdiepie.

The point is that msm (mainstream media) is dishonest, and now there is a person who has 53 million subs to help pass that message along.

aka... lets end the corruption of msm, since we now have a means (vessel) to do it.

Try thinking outside the box.

a graphene edge, rare!

He denounced racism?!?! What the actual fuck!?

>14*

>media is dishonest and corrupt
Who could have possibly known without this faggot telling us? Fuck off, we already know how shitty the media is.

No, 41. I was born in 1975.

Anyways, thanks for bumping the thread.

>Also, I'm not pewdiepie
JESUS CHRIST
autism confirmed

>thinking outside the box means watching pewdiepie
That's some high level retardation user, have you been tested for autism?

>No, 41. I was born in 1975
THis is incredibly sad. Why don't you use your wizard powers to fight yourself

Wow, so glad the millionaire swede that makes his living screaming at video games is sticking it to the man.

this place used to not even care if something was right or wrong as long as it seemed fun we would do it, what happened?

The preponderance of fake news gets higher as you move out of mass media, not into it.

Non-mass media are the ones that brought us FEMA camps, Bigfoot, muslim prayer curtains, Texas being invaded by Jade Helm 15, Pizzagate, flat earth, alien abductions, the Philadelphia Experiment and images of Satan appearing on toast.

The rest of the shit you wrote here is textbook circular reasoning.

You blowing your brains out to a soundtrack of being a stupid faggot WOULD be fun.

It was all an act. he couldn't take it anymore so he went full redpill.

Watch his new videos. Not annoying at all

>reddit happened
right i forgot...

>we already know how shitty the media is

Not the "common folk" of society though.

This is our best chance to get the message across since he has 53 million subs. You gonna sleep/pass on this opportunity?

The guy has more people viewing his material than almost any other presence right now on YTube... he has an influence to change things in msm for the good.

Lets say that you wanted to do the same here on Sup Forums, on your own, using your own message..... It would take you YEARS of posting threads day after day after day, year after year to get the equivalent exposure he gets in one video.

Let's support him. Lets create some positive change!

Would you like to the media to be held accountable for telling real news? So would I!

>faggot comes to Sup Forums expecting support for a mainstream YouTuber

You'll find more success at reddit, newfriend

>Let's support him. Lets create some positive change!

But Sup Forums is completely responsible for the current situation the world is in. Trump would not have won if not for the propaganda machine that ran his election. Which would be, daily reminder, Sup Forums. Sup Forums ran r/TheDonald. Sup Forums ran all the disinfo campaigns. Sup Forums ran the smear campaigns against Hillary.

The only thing we DIDN'T do was rig the dem primaries against bernie. That was all on Hillary,

CNN is cancer, and if you deny it, you are a liar.

Infowars is cancer, and if you deny it, you are a liar

You are cancer KYS

>But Sup Forums is completely responsible for the current situation the world is in.

What the fuck kind of childlike storybook waterhead reality are you fucking living in, son? Do you really think this shitty, over-the-hill website that is 50% cringey celebrity whore worship is some kind of magical secret society?

You need to go the fuck outside at some point this month, maybe, okay?

So, you don't care? You'd rather everyone be lied to publicly by the media.

No, we do this.
Times have changed, the name of user isnt feared anymore, we can use this.

fuck you idiots, CNN is cancer. Misinformation, agenda pushing and lies. Fuck off idiots.

CNN is cancer.

I can't help but notice you are moving the fucking goalposts with everything you slap up here.

Tell you what: You go find the CNN headline that you think is the biggest lie, and I'll go to a non "mainstream" source and find the headline that I think is the biggest lie, and whoever comes up with the biggest bullshit lie between the two of us wins and the other person hangs themselves. Ready? Go!

This isn't some charity for millionaires newfag.

Infowars is cancer. Misinformation, agenda pushing and lies.

Agreed

Fuck Pewdiepie. Will never forgive him for all them crap videos.

CNN has lied so many times that it's not even worth trying to gain your vote. You either see it or you don't.

Why don't you go watch some TYT Network and kiss the brown buffalo's ass.

While you're at it, apologize to Ana Kasparian for you being a man. She wants you "shucked" of your fertility. Balls ripped off... just because. That's how Ana is.

DESU

People have been lied to and mislead by the media their whole lives and us "common folk" already know this. What do you expect this faggot to do about it?

Alex Jones is a god.

So said Trump.

underrated post

There's such thing as negative GDP, also said Trump

Okay, so you don't want to play my game because you recognize how badly you'll lose?

This kind of atitude is exactly why people dont respect us anymore, we can strike back, we can strike big and we dont even need to make it illegal, are you blind this is a golden opportunity.